Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses (26213 Views)

Video Before The Explosion At Abule Ado, Lagos Yesterday / Aftermath Of Abule Ado Explosion Lagos (Live Pictures) / Pipeline Explosion At Abule Ado Amuwo Odofin, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by sammirano: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Whatever made Yorubas so scared that they had to go on rampage during and after 2023 general election is what Igbos dominate, so ask yourself why are we fighting so hard to stop Igbos? What are we fighting Igbos for? Those things Yorubas have in mind against Igbos are the things Igbos dominate, so start brainstorming now, your time starts now shocked

This stupidity led you to this point. We practically give you oxygen and you are still talking. You people are illogical and on a self distrust mode.
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by VEHINTOLAR: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
Igbos are already learning the hard way.

I am a living witness, I have paused every land purchase and building projects in Lagos and Ogun states that I foolishly started before 2023 elections. All my friends living outside Nigeria doing same have all paused.

The news is spreading faster than Yorubas think. For now, Lagos state government and their APC Yoruba Ronu supporters are winning, but with time, they will feel the negative impact of their thoughtless actions of today influenced by Tinubu's type of sectional politics.

Lagos real estate sector is being foolishly destroyed and real estate value will gradually take a downward trend in Lagos because of all these harsh policies without considerations knowing how polarized along tribal line Nigeria have become since Buhari/APC took over.

Time will reveal.

Time will tell

Will you shut up your dirty trap there,empty chestbeating villager from hell ! "I have paused every land purchase......blah,blah,blah" ! You can go to hell or that tiny erosion ravaged land of primitive cannibals you came from initially, who cares ?! When we talk about real estate in Nigeria,not even Lagos or south West alone, the real gurus,who run the real estate sector are the Yorubas ! You can fact check that with a simple Google search,mumu ! Igbo are not any position to hurt Yoruba people in anyway - politically, economically,socially or anywise ! You igbos just don't have what it takes to us; e kere si number wa !

Do you what to know,as in,she o fe gbo ? It will be a great news,a delight actually,if all you Igbo decide this minutes to relocate back to your jungles of criminals in Alaigbo;we give no fvck ! Dey play,we haven't even started with you fools and you lots are already crying; you go wail tire ! Yes,Yoruba are winning and we will continue to win as we've always won !

Nobody is forcing any okoro to live in any part of Yorubaland,but if you fool continue to allow your inherent follies and senselessness to drag you to our lane,trust me,you'll be sent back empty handed just as you arrived here !

4 Likes

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Bridget95(f): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2023
Dareal90s:

Olodo, there is a difference between State and Federal govt, abi Unna no go school?
was the federal government on exile when the structures were being built? Was all the federal government agencies in charge of the management of those " federal government lands" blind? Why did they all of a sudden woke after the elections.

1 Like

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Zooposki(f): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2023
AareGaa:

Those are the useless stories that your evil ancestors told you.
Continue lying yourselves.

Even the few educated ones among you display unmitigated ignorance when talking.

Ibos possessed no weapon
Hunger was used to torture them.

It was during the period your ancestors learnt how to eat human flesh till today.

Not true.
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Chamberlain100: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2023
nedu666:
The owners of these properties will never build any house again for fear of a repeat. Those who haven't built will be extremely cautious. That's why I advise lgbos build big at home, little outside. Learn from aboki. Aboki no dey build mansion outside north
Tell them, Igbos will never get sense. Up till now Port Harcourt people have not dully returned properties seized from Igbo people during the war. How can an Igbo man spend this kind of money outside and not in his own land. Though its advisable to have a property close to where u work but not like this. Sincerely the Igbo man is more true about a one Nigeria than a Hausa or Yoruba man. Anywhere Igbo's are they invest there but aboki no go do am. Even to pay rent they won't not to talk of building.
Igbo's are the bug time losers in this Nigeria and will always be until they get sense. Ojukwu called his kinsmen GOATS...
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Alaigbo(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
If any Igbo continue building in Lagos may it not be beta for that Igbo you n your father.

franchasofficia:

I am a living witness, I have paused every land purchase and building projects in Lagos and Ogun states that I foolishly started before 2023 elections. All my friends living outside Nigeria doing same have all paused.

The news is spreading faster than Yorubas think. For now, Lagos state government and their APC Yoruba Ronu supporters are winning, but with time, they will feel the negative impact of their thoughtless actions of today influenced by Tinubu's type of sectional politics.

Lagos real estate sector is being foolishly destroyed and real estate value will gradually take a downward trend in Lagos because of all these harsh policies without considerations knowing how polarized along tribal line Nigeria have become since Buhari/APC took over.

Time will reveal.

Time will tell
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by wasuka14(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
All the useless and lawless developers must be sent back to their yeye villages with tears one by one. Go and build no man's land in obi anambra

Goodvibes007:
Sunday Punch reports:

https://punchng.com/fha-demolition-tears-grief-as-abule-ado-landlords-count-losses/
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by sweetgala(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
nedu666:
The owners of these properties will never build any house again for fear of a repeat. Those who haven't built will be extremely cautious. That's why I advise lgbos build big at home, little outside. Learn from aboki. Aboki no dey build mansion outside north

El Rufai demolished houses in Kaduna belonging to his Aboki brothers, Amaechi did same, I'm being told that Gov Otti is actually demolishing houses where a majority of non Abia people have built homes.

Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Walz001: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Sunday Punch reports:

https://punchng.com/fha-demolition-tears-grief-as-abule-ado-landlords-count-losses/

Do we have to learn the hard way before doing the right thing... i see alot of houses under electric 33000 wires
Some are beside gas line and some are almost on the roads ... we nigerians are tough people shaaa

We should do the right thing if we dont want to get caught at the wrong time
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Spandau: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Sunday Punch reports:

See what " no be money dem go collect" mentality has caused.
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Dareal90s(m): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Bridget95:
was the federal government on exile when the structures were being built? Was all the federal government agencies in charge of the management of those " federal government lands" blind? Why did they all of a sudden woke after the elections.
Then y pin it on state government? Direct your questions to Federal Govt
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by gratefulheart(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
People should stop acquiring illegal land and properties. I lost over 20 plots on airport road in Abuja during Jonathan's regime.

FHA won't demolished if they're not illegal.

Goodvibes007:
Sunday Punch reports:

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by samz77: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Felix6:
The election results really shocked the drug lord.
empty brain do you know how many of una Igbo people dey on death row in Cambodia Laos China Malaysia South Korea Myanmar Vietnam Taiwan hongkong etc
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by boladez(m): 2:01am On Nov 28, 2023
wasuka14:
All the useless and lawless developers must be sent back to their yeye villages with tears one by one. Go and build no man's land in obi anambra

Your hate for igbos is killing you and making your life more nd more worthless. ugly hyena, after so many years wasted by your parents in training you , you still have a black brain box
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Felix6: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2023
samz77:
empty brain do you know how many of una Igbo people dey on death row in Cambodia Laos China Malaysia South Korea Myanmar Vietnam Taiwan hongkong etc
That's what your IRAGBIJI, certificate forger, and drug merchant has brought upon the people of Nigeria home and abroad.
May God help us from a known drug lord. 🙏
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by ConfidentialDoc: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2023
sokera:
unfortunately we have been warning you guys before now, Trend with caution, you were all happy and rejoicing when your albino in prison now instructed Igbo living in Lagos to burn down Tinubu and Sanwo Olu properties, and they did all in the name of endsars… it’s very wrong you don’t do that to your host. Ppl that host you and allowed you to excel in their territories then you turn against them because of political reasons… sincerely my advise to igbos is they just think and start moving back to SE as soon as possible because what is coming is more than this oooo, this is just 1 percent of what they will face ooooo… Yorubas are going to replace igbos with the Chinese… a lot of those big Igbo market will be occupied by Chinese companies in few years time… at least Chinese will never tell us our land is no man’s land …

Chinese are the worst....they don't have to tell you anything before they annex your land.
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by aswani(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2023
Felix6:

That's what your IRAGBIJI, certificate forger, and drug merchant has brought upon the people of Nigeria home and abroad.
May God help us from a known drug lord. 🙏

Ah ah, these guys were on death row before President Tinubu won the elections nau.

Of all the things you can blame President Tinubu for, the huge amount of Ndigbo drug dealers, both still dealing and those already in custody, all over Asia cannot be ascribed to him.
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Felix6: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2023
aswani:

Ah ah, these guys were on death row before President Tinubu won the elections nau.

Of all the things you can blame President Tinubu for, the huge amount of Ndigbo drug dealers, both still dealing and those already in custody, all over Asia cannot be ascribed to him.

I don know before say sense far from you. If you don't know something, try and do a little research on it. Maybe you were not yet conceived when SANGODELE was shipping things from Colombia, Thailand, Indonesia, to Chicago. Na him misadventure others dey suffer now.
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by aswani(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2023
Felix6:

I don know before say sense far from you. If you don't know something, try and do a little research on it. Maybe you were not yet conceived when SANGODELE was shipping things from Colombia, Thailand, Indonesia, to Chicago. Na him misadventure others dey suffer now.

OK, so one Yoruba man called Sangodele is the one that forced a raft of Igbo people to go to Asian countries to be doing drugs, even in places where they have death penalty for drug trafficking.

You wey sense no far from, reason am well bikonu.
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by Felix6: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
aswani:

OK, so one Yoruba man called Sangodele is the one that forced a raft of Igbo people to go to Asian countries to be doing drugs, even in places where they have death penalty for drug trafficking.

You wey sense no far from, reason am well bikonu.
We don't need an ESCOBAT as president, period.
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by egopersonified(f): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2023
franchasofficia:

Time will reveal.

Time will tell

Same way warri youths were disturbing oil companies, now warri don empty
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by boladez(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
wasuka14:

PRICKie ...your hate of igbos is why your life is stuck in a one room apartment and you are still doing 419 crypto and fake stainless steel works.

They import the stainless steel that feeds you and they are prospering more everyday. You on the other hand are consumed and impoverished by your hate. Imagine your wasted life many years after school you have ended up as a driver , 419 crypto scammer and a dumb stainless steel boy! You cannot construct correct sentences with aligned tenses.

Your life would have meaning if you eschewed hate. Today, you feed on stipends from politicians to propagate hate, but your life is wasted, 419 you no see because people are smarter, stainless steel , I understand you are the dumbest and most irresponsible installer. Your name should be changed to wasiu omotayo saka BURUji
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by updatechange(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2023
nedu666:

Ignorant… who tell you say Aboki no Dey build mansions outside, you don enter Agege before? Moricas and environs to be precise ask anybody the owner of the big houses there.

1 Like

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by sokera: 1:27am On Dec 02, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Chinese are the worst....they don't have to tell you anything before they annex your land.
big lie? Chinese knows their limit and as long as we won’t share the same nationality, they will behave.., not this okoro ppl doing evil under the fake 1 Nigeria their forefathers created
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by boladez(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18
wasuka14:

Apparently you have gone back to osogbo in your one room apartment before the APC people picked you from dirt and made you an internet troll+, the sapa has eaten you up. No data to post again . The hunger and lack has removed the scales from your eyes . I said it that you will be one of the first to go down. Proven right!

1 Like

Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by AlphaTaikun: 2:17pm On Feb 27
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by AlphaTaikun: 2:24pm On Feb 27
Re: FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses by AlphaTaikun: 2:27pm On Feb 27
opamoses1:

Real estate developers like the ones below are actually NOT foolish. They won't spent billions of naira on properties NOT legally acquired. Due diligence is completed 100 percent.

The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top Real Estate Developers.

EkoCity Magazine brings you a short profile of the Top Real Estate Developers in Lagos. Amongst other things, this is to highlight their efforts in the infrastructural development of Lagos State, spur you to contribute your quota to the development of Lagos State.

Weyinmi Edodo - CEO of International Property Development Consortium (IPDC), earned a
Some of his remarkable real estate developments include: TBNW Terraces in Lekki Phase1, Pine Court Apartments by Femi Okunnu Estate in Lekki and Lotus Apartments in Ikate Elegushi, Lekki.

Gilbert Chagoury - Founder and Chairman of the Chagoury Group, Gilbert Ramez Chagoury was born in Lagos, Nigeria on 8th January 1946. His parents, Ramez and Alice Chagoury were Lebanese immigrants who raised all their children in Nigeria. The group is famous for the development of Banana Island (Ocean Parade Towers), the Eko Atlantic City and other top real estate developments around the country. The construction companies under their portfolio includes HiTechand ITB Constructions.

Mr. Kunle Tinubu - Chairman/CEO Trojan Estate.
Some of the current projects of the company includes: Royal Gardens Estate in Ajah, Peninsula Mall in Lekki, Peninsula Sports and Recreation club also in Lekki, Royal Gardens Estate in Abuja and the most recently introduced Troy Court a unique 24-unit apartment block development, located in the heart of the densely populated suburb of Aguda in Surulere, Lagos.

Dun Salami - CEO of Admiralty Homes Limited.
Some of Dun Salami’s achievements includes real estate developments in Banana Island, Queen’s Court in Lekki, Silicon Valley in Lekki and Victory Court also in Lekki. On the portfolio of the company is Admiralty Estate on Tourism Road by Alpha Beach close to Chevron Lekki. He is currently one of the most potent forces in the Lekki Real Estate Development Sector.

Otunba Olumide Osunsina - Managing Director/CEO Megamound Investment Limited
The company are the developers of Carlton Gate Estate by Chevron Drive, Lekki and Lekki County Estate in Ikota, Lekki. Other developments of the company includes hotels and office complexes in different parts of the country.

Sade Gbadamosi - Amen Estate
She is the Financial Director of Redbrick Homes Limited the developers of Amen Estate. Just over a decade, Amen Estate located along the Eleko Beach Road in Ibeju, Lekki is today one of the reference points in terms of real estate developments on the axis.

Tayo Sonuga
In 2009, his housing projects were described as the most romantic homes in Lagos, in 2010, they got the elevated appellation of the best designed homes in Lagos by top real estate publications in the country. In 2014, they got the prestigious award for the Most Affordable Development of the year, the same was awarded to them again in 2015.

Tayo Sonuga, the CEO of Haven Homes is a trailblazer in the Nigerian real estate sector in the area of affordable luxury homes. His current project is the Richmond Gate Estate in Lekki, Lagos.

Yemi Idowu CEO Aircom Nigeria Limited
Aircom Nigeria Limited, an infrastructure development company that has facilitated the development of about 62 hectares of land in Lekki

Bourdillon in Ikoyi, the company has shown that it is force to reckon with as far as luxury real estate development is concerned in Nigeria. The company has successfully completed and delivered to various buyer groups several housing units in the following estates:- Northern Foreshore Estate in Lekki- A three phase project with several housing units, Friends Colony Estate in Lekki, Napier Garden Estate in Lekki, Egerton Place Estate in Lekki as well as Bourdillon Court Estate and Milverton Court Estate both in Ikoyi.

Prince Olu Okeowo - founder and chairman of Gibraltar Construction.
The philanthropist extraordinaire is reputed to be the most powerful real estate player in the whole of Ikoyi and its environs. Some of the completed prime and premium residential mansions of Gibraltar Construction includes: Abraham Court, Solomon Court, Grace, Emmanuel Court and Adejoke’s Court all in Ikoyi.

Adeyinka Adesope
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Paulton Morgan Real Estate Investment Limited/Managing Director/ CEO of Propertymart limited. Under his tenure MD/CEO Property mart.

Richard Nyong
Although the company he heads, Lekki Gardens currently has legal upheavals as a result of a building collapse incident that caused the death of over thirty persons, Richard Nyong the CEO of the company is still a force to reckon with considering the portfolio of properties and real estate developments as his disposal. The company until the sad incident has delivered more than 2,000 housing units across the country with a promise to deliver more than 10, 000 units in the next four years.

Hakeem Ogunniran - Managing Director of the UPDC
Some of the mega developments of the company include: 1004 Estate in Victoria Island, Festival Mall and the Golden Tulip Hotel both in Festac, Cameroon Green Estate in Ikoyi amongst others. The company today has some of the largest and most luxurious real estate projects in Abuja.

Matthew Asimolowo: Clergyman, the senior pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC) in London. Owner and developer of Makarios luxury estates.

Tokunbo Ajayi
He currently heads Properygate Investment Limited.
The company is renowned for most of the major developments within Crown Estate in Lekki.

Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi
The Ooni of Ife, Chairman/ Founder Gran Imperio Group. He has been involved in Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) locally and abroad for over 13 years and also actively involved in the development of over 2,500 housing units with various consortia of developers/promoters over the last 9 years in Nigeria. His flagship project was Jacob Mews Estate in Yaba, while others are Southpointe Estate, Northpointe Estate, Lake view Park 1 and 2, The Grand Lake Estate, Golden Leaf Estate, Yello Estate, Midland Estate all on the Lekki axis. He is also the developer of Inagbe Grand Resorts and Liesure, a first of its kind Resort on over 3 million square meter land within a 100 kilometer stretch Island along the Atlantic Ocean. Located just a few minutes away from Victoria Island.

Adetunji Ogunwusi
Elder brother of the Ooni of Ife. He is the CEO of PrimewaterView Limited , a property development company that is presently rated among the first five indigenous property development companies in Nigeria. Its track record includes the development of various residential/commercial properties in Highbrow areas such as Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki, Lagos Nigeria . It's foray into luxury apartments dates back to 2006 when it developed a block of 19units of 3 bedroom flats and semidetached houses for Exxon Mobil Staff Cooperative society within 12 months at Oniru Estate in Victoria Island Extension and the very popular PrimewaterView Gardens Phase I (107 units) in Lekki, Lagos.

Folorunsho Alakija
Dayspring Property Development Company Limited, which is currently developing her ongoing project, Rose of Sharon Towers. The building is located in Victoria Island, Lagos, with a magnificent view of Kuramo Waters and the Atlantic Ocean. There are three residential floors consisting 32 individual apartments of one, two and three bedrooms, all constructed to international standard and luxury finish.

Jim Ovia - Quantum Luxury Properties Limited.
Jim Ovia’s love for the road started with the development of the Civic Centre a little over a decade ago for the hosting of grand events and occasions.
However, following the Civic Centre is his recently completed 15 storey Grade A office building known as the Civic Towers. Major upcoming projects from Jim Ovia’s Quantum Luxury Properties Limited on Ozumba Mbadiwe Road are the Marriots Hotel and the Twin Towers. The ten floors five star Marriots Hotel is to come with 200 bedrooms with amenities like a ball room, meeting and international conference rooms, Olympic size swimming pool, spa, health club, executive lounge and super specialty restaurant, while the fifteen storey Twin Towers will consist of two semi-detached towers with an overall construction area of 43,138sqm and 27,000sqm lettable floor space.

Chief Rasak Akanni Okoya - RAO Property Investment Company.
Chief Okoya has invested in properties in different parts of Lagos. His magnificent estate, Oluwanisola (The Lord creates wealth) Estate at Lekki/Ajah Expressway, Elegant Gardens and Shopping Mall also in Ajah are part of his property investments. The Oluwanisola Estate, which is also described as an expatriates Estate because of the high number of expatriates living there, is well equipped with uninterrupted power and water supply, marble floors, central air-conditioning, sauna, lush gardens, billiard room, tennis court, swimming pools and lots more.

Rev. Olajide Awosedo - Grant properties limited
Grant Properties Limited is the proud owner of Goshen Beach Estate, Lekki and this is the first of its kind done by a wholly-owned Nigerian company. Today, Grant Properties Limited has on its stable Goshen Beach Estate, Lekki, Victory Park Estate, Lekki, Havilah Villas in I sheriff, Ogun State and The Beautiful Gate Estate, Lekki. His company, Grant Properties Limited is the first company anywhere in the world to be granted approval by the United States Government, to develop an estate for the Foreign Service Nationals of its Embassy in Lagos.

Gary Sanusi
Dillon Nigeria is an architechtural consultant / real estate development company located in both Lagos, Nigeria & The United States of America
Some of the completed projects of the company includes Abiola Court 1-7 all in Lekki, Ebeano Shopping Mall in Lekki, Dilton Court in Lekki and a host of other developments in and around Ikoyi.

Oba Adetola Emmanuel King - Adron Homes.
Adron Homes andProperties Limited. Some of
the company’s estates include: Treasure Parks and Gardens, Glass House Estate and Treasure Golf and Estate all in Shimawa, Ogun State. Other estates of the company are: Town Park and Gardens, Imota, Ikorodu, Grand view Park and Gardens, Atan-Ota, Ogun State, Rehoboth Park and Gardens, Ibeju-Lekki and the newest one known as Manhattan Park and Gardens, Karu, Abuja.

Agboifoh Harrison
He is the CEO ofLandmark Corporate Reality Limited the owners of: Queens Parks Estate in Simawa, Mowe-Ofada and Isheri North. The company also owns Queens Park Estate in Abuja. Apart from real estate,

Tayo Fashogbon
CEO of Portal Realities Limited the developers of Broadview Estate and Fair Haven Estate both in Abuja as well as Broadview Estate in Lekki, Ajah, New Life Estate in Agbara, Royal Garden City, Mowe Ofada and Green Housing Estate, Mowe Ofada.

Sijibomi Ogundele
Founder and lead partner of Sujimoto Group of Companies/Chief Executive Officer of Sujimoto Construction, a real estate development firm, Siji is one man to watch, With its flagship development in Lagos known as the Medici by Sujimoto on Milverton Road, Ikoyi to the upcoming Lorenzo by Sujimoto on Bourdillon in Ikoyi, the company has shown that it is force to reckon with as far as luxury real estate development is concerned in Nigeria.

Bump.

Indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa / Rochas Okorocha Campaign For Akinwumi Ambode In Lagos State / Boko Haram Sponsors Vs Nigeria: UAE Revelation, US Reluctance By Wale Odunsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.