Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,278 members, 7,826,081 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed (1095 Views)

Opinion: Is It Normal for A Guy To Wear A Leg Chain? / Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter / What In Your Opinion Is The Most Pleasurable Sex Position? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by Ammmy: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
AS COPIED FROM FACEBOOK

I was in a relationship with a guy so early last month I discovered I was pregnant. It took me unawares and I wasn't prepared for it so I told my guy that I'm not ready for such that I want to terminate it. He agreed and I took misoprostol. It worked but I bled for like 4 weeks both heavy and light.

So after the medical abortion, my guy started regretting and saying we should have kept the baby. He started encouraging me to get pregnant again that he wants the child and will fulfill the marriage plans. Surprisingly I just found out I'm pregnant again so fast. Now he's saying we should get rid of it. From the look of things he's no longer interested in the pregnancy.

I'm planning to take the misoprostol tomorrow. But deep down I want this child. And my question is, is there going to be any health challenge for me if I should use another misoprostol this month? Seeing that I used it last month
Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by larryking78(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
Dear, please keep the child. Don't kill him.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by brain54(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
Continue to put your health at risk…

Because of few minutes of pleasure.

I wonder if at this age and time you haven’t heard of contraceptives.

I wonder if your partner in crime will put his life at risk if the table was turned the other way.

Slow people disgust me.

I feel like to kunk your head right now!

2 Likes

Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by Louis8796: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
Na me send u?
Ammmy:
AS COPIED FROM FACEBOOK

I was in a relationship with a guy so early last month I discovered I was pregnant. It took me unawares and I wasn't prepared for it so I told my guy that I'm not ready for such that I want to terminate it. He agreed and I took misoprostol. It worked but I bled for like 4 weeks both heavy and light.

So after the medical abortion, my guy started regretting and saying we should have kept the baby. He started encouraging me to get pregnant again that he wants the child and will fulfill the marriage plans. Surprisingly I just found out I'm pregnant again so fast. Now he's saying we should get rid of it. From the look of things he's no longer interested in the pregnancy.

I'm planning to take the misoprostol tomorrow. But deep down I want this child. And my question is, is there going to be any health challenge for me if I should use another misoprostol this month? Seeing that I used it last month

Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
I still get amazed by how some ladies don't see any big deal in doing continuous abortions like it's a normal thing.
Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by RoyalBlu(f): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
You bled for 4 weeks...

Last month shocked

And you're still asking this?

Please do the right thing. Na beg I dey beg you.

Life is too precious!!!
Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by Anny69: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
I feel sorry for women attracted to men. Quite unfortunate.
Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by Nazgul: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
Any man above 26 that allows you abort his child has no plans of marrying you. He doesn't see a future with you.

Whatever he tells you about not being ready and how he loves you and all that...are well packaged lies aimed at emotionally enslaving you. Thus giving him unrestricted access to your vagina.

1 Like

Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by Little21: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
I don't just know how some ladies are okay with having abortion. Is it safe? Aren't you gonna have some issues later when you want to have a baby for real? Isn't it painful? Aren't you putting your life on the line?

You already bled for that long as the result of an abortion. And you want to go for another because he isn't ready? What if your bleeding never stops?

All for him to dump you when the time is right.
This story just doesn't sound believable.
Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by Exceed15: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
Abeg make una dey use CD na
Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by imagrg(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Don't kill an innocent child. Biko.
Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by deewhydoski(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ammmy:
AS COPIED FROM FACEBOOK

Be aborting pregnancy up and down, if your womb spoil now you will be shouting village people in the nearest future
Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by andyanders: 12:33am On Nov 27, 2023
If you try it, that will be death. This not a curse. I believe your guy must be into some kind of diobolical sheat, hence his action. You too, lack sense. I pity your parents.
Kill urself if you can/want. If u die, the guy will go 4 another lady.
Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by Blitzking: 6:26am On Nov 27, 2023
Ammmy:
AS COPIED FROM FACEBOOK

Hmm how many months interval before getting pregnant again...remember u lost lot of blood in your first abortio..don't die before ur time.
Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by frozen70(f): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2023
Ammmy:
AS COPIED FROM FACEBOOK

Your life
Your pregnancy
Your abortion
Your womb
Your womb destroyer
Your business
Deal with it
You go get sense bye force
Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by tobore4u(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2023
frozen70:

Your life
Your pregnancy
Your abortion
Your womb
Your womb destroyer
Your business
Deal with it
You go get sense bye force
Good m
Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by BareFacedLies(m): 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Anny69:
I feel sorry for women attracted to men. Quite unfortunate.

This is definitely a homo
Re: Doctors In The House Your Opinion Is Needed by Angrigowt: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
Yu can bleed to death

(1) (Reply)

Find Your Valentine Here! / Equal Rights For Women In Relationships And Every Area. / Is It A Crime To Chose A Partner From Other Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.