Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Just Got The Redmi 13c - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Just Got The Redmi 13c (3653 Views)

My One Week Old Redmi 13c Caught Fire While Charging / I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / I Just Got Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by TrustNone: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
Badca81:
. Don't worry na people wey I go teach na them go post payout here and by that time I go increase the money
@bolded you mean your numerous alternate accounts? cheesy
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by deekseen(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
Badca81:
. Don't worry na people wey I go teach na them go post payout here and by that time I go increase the money
How you quickly went from celebrating a phone to aggressively promoting your net and trying to get as many fish into it as possible. This sounds so much like Peter Enabulu.

1 Like

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Akoasi: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
If it not samsung, forget it
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by TrustNone: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
deekseen:

How you quickly went from celebrating a phone to aggressively promoting your net and trying to get as many fish into it as possible. This sounds so much like Peter Enabulu.
exactly what I noticed. The topic was more of a clickbait which he didn't really give a review on the phone but talked more on the proceeds of the survey which he used to purchase the phone.
He then used his other monikers to deceive himself thinking this section is inhabited by fools

1 Like

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
TrustNone:
that is the second moniker of the OP.
This format don cast teh teh.
Zonefree is right

You must be du-mb to think everyone has time to create multiple accounts

Says much about your type of person

Person share update, using my own personal opinion I told him it's better he teaches it at a little fee rather than just telling us how he withdrew

But your d-umbo mind could only think of multiple accounts

TrustNone:
hahahaha e pain am cheesy
change format oga cos shingbai you no go see for here tongue

Omo that's your problem oooo🤡🤡🤡🤡

Whatever you think 🤡🤡🤡🤡

TrustNone:
stop talking to yourself

Lol 🤡🤡🤡
I don't even know the poster from Adam
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Badca81:
I just created the group. Interested persons should message me on WhatsApp 09110218132

Weekend I'll send in a message bruh💯💯
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by TrustNone: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
Scrit:

You must be du-mb to think everyone has time to create multiple accounts

Says much about your type of person

Person share update, using my own personal opinion I told him it's better he teaches it at a little fee rather than just telling us how he withdrew

But your d-umbo mind could only think of multiple accounts
hahahaha e pain am cheesy
change format oga cos shingbai you no go see for here tongue
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by TrustNone: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
Scrit:

Weekend I'll send in a message bruh💯💯
stop talking to yourself
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
TrustNone:
stop talking to yourself
. Guy, na because 1000 naira you dey fuss for here. No wahala
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 11:37pm On Apr 20
Hi guys , so it's been a while I posted something on the group on telegram since I started my programming classes. I would like to know how much members have earned from the sites I dropped and as I would be adding new ones later on in the group. Post your earrings here but pls be discreet about the websites to avoid ban. F

For starting, I would go first. Here are my earnings so far.
Note: some are paid by bank transfer.
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 11:43pm On Apr 20
From a research survey. I already sold it for N60,000.

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 11:51pm On Apr 20
Sorry for the markup. I got from this website in a month as stated $48 sent to my PayPal account. I also have a UK and German account on this website which I have earned like £30 but haven't tried the German yet since am busy. Payment is sent immediately , no long wait.

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 11:58pm On Apr 20
I Got this from a research survey and have done surveys like this many e.g £10 , £20,£30 etc. Payment either voucher or bank account

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 12:04am On Apr 21
I get this as vouchers to choose from a survey site. I have 4 accounts and get £25 each from them in two months.

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 12:23am On Apr 21
Ylive surveys. The best cool cool . I have 2 accounts in it and earn almost every month £50. Am expecting £100 pounds from them next month. Pls, don't try rushing to register on this website. Their verification is very tough as they automatically verify your proof of name and address. I paid someone to help me with this issue. I would have posted screenshots from my account showing withdrawals but my VPN isn't working now due to network.
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by peropoliet(m): 12:31am On Apr 21
Your number is not on whatsapp please text me on my number. It under my profile or you drop yours
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 1:23pm On Apr 22
peropoliet:
Your number is not on whatsapp please text me on my number. It under my profile or you drop yours

I don't use that number anymore
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by peropoliet(m): 8:38pm On Apr 22
Badca81:

I don't use that number anymore
Please how about you mention me with your number
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by weezydee(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23
Badca81 I'm interested in the surveys
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 7:39pm On Apr 25
I was banned from replying by bots . Sorry for the delay. If you are interested reply me with your WhatsApp number. Just got this today from a website.

Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by Badca81: 12:32am On Apr 26
Hurry now guys as pounds is now 1700+ to naira. This is the best time to earn online
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by efjaydee(m): 6:11am On Apr 26
Badca81:
I was banned from replying by bots . Sorry for the delay. If you are interested reply me with your WhatsApp number. Just got this today from a website.
zero seven zero one zero five seven seven three five two
Re: Just Got The Redmi 13c by iampeterben(m): 9:59am On Apr 26
Guide me on survey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Images Of 20.7 Megapixel Infinix Zero 3 / Download And Install Final Lollipop Update For Infinix Hot Note X551 / Jumia Mobile Week 2016 is On.. Start Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.