Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle (32548 Views)

Hamas Gunman Celebrated Point-blank Murder Of IDF Soldier Before Being Shot Dead / Wanted Pussy Riot Band Leader Escapes Russia By Wearing A Food Delivery Disguise / Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by drololaaof: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Godwin25king: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
God is the greatest
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Uptheante(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:
Hmm, please I don't believe such fake miracle

He was lucky to have escaped, that was a close shave.

Israel is not a christian country, they should stop using the bible to prosecute this unholy war

The biblical Israel is different from modern day Israel

Wake up christians.

We are supporting Israel because they are making the world a better place by eliminating terrorists.
We really don't care if they are Christians or not or if they are different from the biblical Israelites.
Victory to Israel, death to terrorists!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by spy24(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

Israel is not a christian country, they should stop using the bible to prosecute this unholy war

Wake up christians.

Change the word Israel in your comment to Jews and see your folly

It's just like saying modern days Igbos and Yoruba are not same with their ancestors,

Yes there may be variance here and there but the bulk of those people remains Jews

5 Likes

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
Make una carry Kala go run am across the terrorists of moon 🌙 worshipping cretins of Palestine.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by xxolisexx(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ndi ngbu
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by MightyHand(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
"O Death where is thy sting"

The soldier man escaped the STING of Mr Death
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Eriokanmi: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

Wake up christians.

Who were the biblical istrealis and what language were they speaking?

4 Likes

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Chetas81(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
IF YOU'RE NOT FOOOOOOLISH, KINDLY PROUD OF THE NIGERIAN ARMY AGAINST BOKO HARAM AND ISWAP, GOOD NIGHT 🌃
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Padipadi(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
Omoawoke2:
He won’t escape the next one, Awon Eleribu using religion to scam the world especially foolish Africans
Original eleribu, nuke fall on you.
Which side do you belong to?
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by IMEI: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
Righteousness2:
Wow! What a Miracle !
Countless Miracles I have come across since the war.
The GOD of ISRAEL is doing unbelievable miracles even in this war .

I saw an IDF soldier who was appreciating GOD for a divine orchestration.
According to him, due to the urgency of the call on the first day of the war, they just carried rifles that were not properly checked and prepared.
He brought down about quite a number of terrorists with the gun.
When they were changed and he got home. He decided to check his armour and prepare it. O my for him to discover thst his gun was a dead gun. .
How the gun worked that day , he cannot tell.

what if he's later killed?

the soldiers that have been killed nko?

like someone has asked already, isn't the vest already bulletproof

why are jews using the Bible as added bulletproof padding when they're not christians, why not use the Torah? Are they trying to desecrate the Bible?

So many questions, so little answers

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Padipadi(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
Entanglement:
Qur'an bigot will hate this news!

Why is Allah associated with bomb undecided
Cos those islamists are evil

2 Likes

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by drololaaof: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

Wake up christians.

The Israeli did not believe in Jesus but they believe in God, Tehilim is the book of psalm. If you dont belief go there and fight .

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by zinaunreal(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
Scaaam sykkksss

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Roozzaay(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
Righteousness2:
Wow! What a Miracle !

According to him, due to the urgency of the call on the first day of the war, they just carried rifles that were not properly checked and prepared.
When they were changed and he got home. He decided to check his armour and prepare it. O my for him to discover thst his gun was a dead gun. .
Dummy

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

Wake up christians.

Make your research very well. Torah is mostly old testament doctrine. It's not about being Christian or not. This Israel has proven to be special. Hate or love them. Modern Islam and ancient Islam for instance, are they 100% the same? What about modern and ancient Christianity? Dey play

3 Likes

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
To God be the glory,
Great things he hath done.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by kingharzy: 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
LOL...
Well, if it wasn't for the "war" against Hamas the narrative would have been "a war against government spending and state of the military " buh, it's Israel and come on! It's in a war against Hamas, afterall, these media guys need to earn their Xmas bonus so, yes!!! Wow! A miracle. Wow!! Just wow!!!
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by JudasNaKarrot: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Entanglement:
Qur'an bigot will hate this news!

Why is Allah associated with bomb undecided
Because MohamMAD the progenitor of the terrorist blood sucking religious cult was never a peaceful man.

I spit on his grave.

4 Likes

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by kissdabride: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
maasoap:
He's a murderer, murderers don't deserve miracles. He was just lucky, simple
and hamaz are what??
Dead to all bloodsucking Islamic terrorist

2 Likes

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by eliwa47(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
God of miracle, na my papa oo!
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Hotice085: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Whalis: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

Wake up christians.

Please where is the biblical Israel?
Soon you say a lot have been changed in the Bible and we keep asking where is the original Bible?

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by wallaze(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000:

Wake up christians.

I can feel ur pain
But in reality you don't need to be pained because weather you like it or not God is still doing miracles in our lives

2 Likes

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by storlinenews1: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Portable send his advise to Isreal dmw - Marry 4 wives and you won’t have problems

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPRJn0xJegU
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by 43Ronin: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
yoruba Muslim miscreants in sifia pains now

2 Likes

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Dogalmighty17: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
Where is the hole in the vest?

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by toxtimmy: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
The same god no do miracle for you to get clean drinking water or food to eat.... Even the same god no save the other Israeli soldiers that have perished.

By your logic since the god saved only this Israeli soldier it means the other soldiers are evil and dirty the god skipped past them to save only this soldier.

Or the god in ye same vein loves to kill 5000 Palestinian children like the way the devil loves it kill children.

Miracle your data.. I mean I'm sure your data will magically appear cause of miracle.

Righteousness2:
Wow! What a Miracle !

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by VEHINTOLAR: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper in Jesus mighty name,amen !

HE who dwells in heaven is Mighty,Powerful, Unstoppable and can do all things as HE has been doing ! His name is JEHOVAH,God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob;God of Israel ! I worship your holy name, JEHOVAH !
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by IkeIgboNiile(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
God1000

Wake up christians.

Shut up you ignoramus. The Torah is way older than your Bible and the psalms was copied for the Torah.

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by phorget(m): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
CelestineNelson:
Another Opportunity for an atheist to come back to his senses ...

Stop shouting there no God, you can't win this argument

So why don't they use the book of psalms to sow their bulletproof vest?🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Jagabanarmy: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
Blissful89:
God is alive.
Death to all Islamic terrorists
All terrorists both Muslims and Christians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders / WTO: Okonjo-Iweala May Resign If There Is No Headway On Critical Issues / Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.