Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle (32601 Views)

Hamas Gunman Celebrated Point-blank Murder Of IDF Soldier Before Being Shot Dead / Wanted Pussy Riot Band Leader Escapes Russia By Wearing A Food Delivery Disguise / Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

Sahih Muslim 377
Ibn Umar reported:
When the Muslims came to Medina, they gathered and sought to know the time of prayer but no one summoned them. One day they discussed the matter, and some of them said: Use something like the bell of the Christians and some of them said: Use horn like that of the Jews. Umar said: Why may not a be appointed who should call (people) to prayer? The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: O Bilal, get up and summon (the people) to prayer.

I say Lukuluku69, go learn your religion better

Sahih al-Bukhari 4418
Narrated `Abdullah bin Ka`b bin Malik:
..... "While I was walking in the market of Medina, suddenly I saw a Nabati (i.e. a Christian farmer) from the Nabatis of Sham who came to sell his grains in Medina, saying, 'Who will lead me to Ka`b bin Malik?' The people began to point (me) out for him till he came to me and handed me a letter from the king of Hassan....

Were their Christians in Medina?

Olodo read the Text again

The Christians Farmer came to sell in Medina and not a resident.

He was from Sham. Present day Syria, Lebanon.

Olodo want to teach me what he doesn't know.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by gaspology(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Righteousness2:
Wow! What a Miracle !
Countless Miracles I have come across since the war.
The GOD of ISRAEL is doing unbelievable miracles even in this war .

I saw an IDF soldier who was appreciating GOD for a divine orchestration.
According to him, due to the urgency of the call on the first day of the war, they just carried rifles that were not properly checked and prepared.
He brought down quite a number of terrorists with the gun.
When they were changed and he got home. He decided to check his armour and prepare it. Only for him to discover that his gun was a complete dead gun.
How the gun worked that day , he cannot tell.
You are a misguided religious freak. Nothing less
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by dbestcno(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
God1000:
Hmm, please I don't believe such fake miracle

He was lucky to have escaped, that was a close shave.

Israel is not a christian country, they should stop using the bible to prosecute this unholy war

The biblical Israel is different from modern day Israel

Wake up christians.

No be Isreal get the scriptures in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by dapadawee: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Jew Worshiper, what I quoted was dictated to Isaiah by the Holy Ghost on the order of Jehovah the father of Jesus and if you are one of those Dotards like TENQ who believes Jesus is Jehovah, then by Jesus himself.
show me new testament you are talking rubbish. next bus stop I beg

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
dapadawee:

show me new testament you are talking rubbish. next bus stop I beg

Jew worshiper, read what your Lord and Savior said about them.

Brood of vipers

Whited Sepulchre

Satan being their Father

Etc
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Olodo read the Text again

The Christians Farmer came to sell in Medina and not a resident.

He was from Sham. Present day Syria, Lebanon.

Olodo want to teach me what he doesn't know.
No Christian in Medina but they can come and sell goods!.
Okay!

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Yeah same way God died when Jesus was strung up.

No be so?
And only stupidly ignorant religious people think that death is annihilation rather than a translocation!

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Somilat: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
no one cares.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

The Truth or your Fabled Truth?

Keep clowning wink
The haters of truth are easy to find: almost all their OWN religious books and hadiths are Daif of Maudu!

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Live your delusions and believe every delusional tendencies that invade your mind, that's non of my business.

Go and ask a Jew/Jewess if he/she is a Muslim. They are in a better position to tell you not me.

The Jews offences? Then and now?

Read the accusations of their own Prophets against them in the old testament. Then read what your lord and savior said about them.

Now, collate your findings then take a critical look at Jewry today.

Do the above, you will find the answer to your questions
Answer the simple question and stop beating about the bush!

Why is it that Muslims would rather dodge having to give answers to questions?

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

And only stupidly ignorant religious people think that death is annihilation rather than a translocation!

Lol

Intelligence is not only in the ability to string words together. They have to make sense.

God "died".

Then "He" is no God.

And definitely not different from others that died too.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Live your delusions and believe every delusional tendencies that invade your mind, that's non of my business.

Go and ask a Jew/Jewess if he/she is a Muslim. They are in a better position to tell you not me.

The Jews offences? Then and now?

Read the accusations of their own Prophets against them in the old testament. Then read what your lord and savior said about them.

Now, collate your findings then take a critical look at Jewry today.

Do the above, you will find the answer to your questions
The question is to you as a Muslim : are Jews Muslims?

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

Answer the simple question and stop beating about the bush!

Why is it that Muslims would rather dodge having to give answers to questions?

You are a Retar.d for asking if Jews are Muslims.

A King size one.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

The question is to you as a Muslim : are Jews Muslims?

Only Retar.ds ask such after claiming to have read the Bible and the Quran.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

The haters of truth are easy to find: almost all their OWN religious books and hadiths are Daif of Maudu!

Yeah

The way you have the Canonicals and the non canonicals?

The Apocrypha, the Catholic Bible having more books than the Protestants Bible etc
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by maasoap(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
Segxydube:

Who did he kill in your father's house?

Oponu
Look at your silly question, you're the real definition of morron. Ode
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by dapadawee: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Jew worshiper, read what your Lord and Savior said about them.

Brood of vipers

Whited Sepulchre

Satan being their Father

Etc

Bible > BSB > Romans 11

◄ Romans 11 ►
Berean Standard Bible Par ▾
A Remnant Chosen by Grace

1I ask then, did God reject His people? Certainly not! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2God did not reject His people, whom He foreknew. Do you not know what the Scripture says about Elijah, how he appealed to God against Israel: 3“Lord, they have killed Your prophets and torn down Your altars. I am the only one left, and they are seeking my life as well”a?

4And what was the divine reply to him? “I have reserved for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”b

5In the same way, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. 6And if it is by grace, then it is no longer by works. Otherwise, grace would no longer be grace.c

7What then? What Israel was seeking, it failed to obtain, but the elect did. The others were hardened, 8as it is written:

“God gave them a spirit of stupor,

eyes that could not see,

and ears that could not hear,

to this very day.”d

9And David says:

“May their table become a snare and a trap,

a stumbling block and a retribution to them.

10May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see,

and their backs be bent forever.”e

The Ingrafting of the Gentiles

11I ask then, did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery?f Certainly not! However, because of their trespass, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel jealous. 12But if their trespass means riches for the world, and their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their fullness bring!

13I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14in the hope that I may provoke my own people to jealousy and save some of them. 15For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16If the first part of the dough is holy, so is the whole batch; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17Now if some branches have been broken off, and you, a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others to share in the nourishment of the olive root, 18do not boast over those branches. If you do, remember this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.

19You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20That is correct: They were broken off because of unbelief, but you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. 21For if God did not spare the natural branches, He will certainly notg spare you either.

22Take notice, therefore, of the kindness and severity of God: severity to those who fell, but kindness to you, if you continue in His kindness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24For if you were cut from a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into one that is cultivated, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

All Israel Will Be Saved

25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come from Zion;

He will remove godlessness from Jacob.

27And this is My covenant with them

when I take away their sins.”h

28Regarding the gospel, they are enemies on your account; but regarding election, they are loved on account of the patriarchs. 29For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable.

30Just as you who formerly disobeyed God have now received mercy through their disobedience, 31so they too have now disobeyed, in order that they too may now receive mercy through the mercy shown to you.i 32For God has consigned everyone to disobedience so that He may have mercy on everyone
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by MasterShifu010(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
God1000:

Israel is not a christian country, they should stop using the bible to prosecute this unholy war

Wake up christians.

Did you know that the Jewish holy book the Torah is made up of the Old Testament , the book of psalms is in the Old Testament

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Kingson28: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
[quote author=God1000 post=127181698]Hmm, please I don't believe such fake miracle

Wake up christians.

So, where are the biblical Israel?
You’re ignorant, very ignorant.
The Old Testament belongs to them, speaks directly about them.
So, don’t bite the finger that fed you.
Be grateful.
Christians have much to be grateful to Israel and Jews for - they gave us the Holy Scripture and the Only Saviour.
To be antisemitic is a very clear sign that you are not truly born again.
You are just a mere churchgoer.
Shalom Y’Israel.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
dapadawee:

Bible > BSB > Romans 11

◄ Romans 11 ►
Berean Standard Bible Par ▾
A Remnant Chosen by Grace

1I ask then, did God reject His people? Certainly not! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2God did not reject His people, whom He foreknew. Do you not know what the Scripture says about Elijah, how he appealed to God against Israel: 3“Lord, they have killed Your prophets and torn down Your altars. I am the only one left, and they are seeking my life as well”a?

4And what was the divine reply to him? “I have reserved for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”b

5In the same way, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. 6And if it is by grace, then it is no longer by works. Otherwise, grace would no longer be grace.c

7What then? What Israel was seeking, it failed to obtain, but the elect did. The others were hardened, 8as it is written:

“God gave them a spirit of stupor,

eyes that could not see,

and ears that could not hear,

to this very day.”d

9And David says:

“May their table become a snare and a trap,

a stumbling block and a retribution to them.

10May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see,

and their backs be bent forever.”e

The Ingrafting of the Gentiles

11I ask then, did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery?f Certainly not! However, because of their trespass, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel jealous. 12But if their trespass means riches for the world, and their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their fullness bring!

13I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14in the hope that I may provoke my own people to jealousy and save some of them. 15For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? 16If the first part of the dough is holy, so is the whole batch; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

17Now if some branches have been broken off, and you, a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others to share in the nourishment of the olive root, 18do not boast over those branches. If you do, remember this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you.

19You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” 20That is correct: They were broken off because of unbelief, but you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. 21For if God did not spare the natural branches, He will certainly notg spare you either.

22Take notice, therefore, of the kindness and severity of God: severity to those who fell, but kindness to you, if you continue in His kindness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24For if you were cut from a wild olive tree, and contrary to nature were grafted into one that is cultivated, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

All Israel Will Be Saved

25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come from Zion;

He will remove godlessness from Jacob.

27And this is My covenant with them

when I take away their sins.”h

28Regarding the gospel, they are enemies on your account; but regarding election, they are loved on account of the patriarchs. 29For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable.

30Just as you who formerly disobeyed God have now received mercy through their disobedience, 31so they too have now disobeyed, in order that they too may now receive mercy through the mercy shown to you.i 32For God has consigned everyone to disobedience so that He may have mercy on everyone

Jew worshipper, listen to your Lord and savior below.

Matthew 21:42-44 (KJV) Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
[quote author=Kingson28 post=127192573][/quote]

Of course you guys need to be Grateful to the Jews.

They made Salvation possible in Christianity.

Be grateful cheesy
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Yeah

The way you have the Canonicals and the non canonicals?

The Apocrypha, the Catholic Bible having more books than the Protestants Bible etc

Not the same bro!
Have you heard any Christian claiming that their books is Maudu or Daif? Non canonical does not mean lies or fabrication

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

Not the same bro!
Have you heard any Christian claiming that their books is Maudu or Daif? Non canonical does not mean lies or fabrication

You need to learn more.

Those books were removed because some people feel they were not inspired.

That some people sat somewhere and fabricated them.

As for the Hadiths, read some more why they were rejected.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Only Retar.ds ask such after claiming to have read the Bible and the Quran.
According to your religion :
Are Zachariah, Yahaya, Mary and Jesus not Muslims?

Your lies always catch up with you! For your information, they are all Jews

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Intelligence is not only in the ability to string words together. They have to make sense.

God "died".

Then "He" is no God.

And definitely not different from others that died too.
See your foolishness manifest: satan is an expert in Strawman arguments.

If in Islam, death is annihilation, only then you have spoken correctly!

I can understand it's the same reason of lack of Comprehension why your paradise is highly sexualized: you live by the dictate of your earthly nature.

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You need to learn more.

Those books were removed because some people feel they were not inspired.

That some people sat somewhere and fabricated them.

As for the Hadiths, read some more why they were rejected.
I have an important question as you Muslims seem to use double standard in dealing with a Christian who uses a Hadith you don't like.

Should every Hadith from a person be rejected if just that ONE person in the chain of transmission is a LIAR or a FABRICATOR?

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by luluman: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
God1000:

Wake up christians.

Why don't you believe what you want & let others believe theirs? In christianity, we allow people decide for themselves.

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
God1000:

Wake up christians.

So, where are the biblical Israel,
because Palestine occupied Israelis land before they came back from exile, you manufacture lies that present Israel is different..
Palestine will not know peace until they agree Israel has right to exist on their forefathers land.

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by dnawah(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLFlz2VTp10?si=DOwfnifq1yxADqX9

God hand dey for this fight o!!!
Heeey!! I no go comment any how o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by dapadawee: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Jew worshipper, listen to your Lord and savior below.

Matthew 21:42-44 (KJV) Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation
bringing forth the fruits thereof.

And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
do you know there are churches in Jerusalem.
read the last two verses in that Matthew chapter 21. Jesus was speaking to the priest and pharisees and not to Israel as a whole. infact note the bible said they feared to lay hands on Jesus because they feared the multitudes. were the multitudes not Israelis. I beg go and read well the bible was talking about the scribes and priests not Israel
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by saxby(f): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
Congrats to him.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Coolgent(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2023
Publicity stunt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

WTO: Okonjo-Iweala May Resign If There Is No Headway On Critical Issues / Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win / Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.