Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle (32609 Views)

Hamas Gunman Celebrated Point-blank Murder Of IDF Soldier Before Being Shot Dead / Wanted Pussy Riot Band Leader Escapes Russia By Wearing A Food Delivery Disguise / Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Ayodeoba: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2023
Keaton:

If you have nothing to say then shut up.
You think these terrorists you're defending will think twice before slitting your throat? Na your type dey learn about Isreal and Hamas war for facebook
that was what you re made to believe. Hamas are the victims of Israel terrorism
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by dapadawee: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2023
God1000:
Hmm, please I don't believe such fake miracle

He was lucky to have escaped, that was a close shave.

Israel is not a christian country, they should stop using the bible to prosecute this unholy war

The biblical Israel is different from modern day Israel

Wake up christians.

wake up yourself you are dead in sleep.
has God cast Israel away? search this word on Google.
we that are rooted in the bible know when babies like you talk.

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2023
Padipadi:

Miracle nor dey taya Jesus.
Christians were never asleep.
Nuke on you islamist!

Dumb dumb, it is funny how your Jesus is saving the life of someone who believes Jesus is an Impostor and a Fake Prophet whom this Soldier Ancestors strung up a Pole and kill.

Truly, you guys are irredeemably Lost.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by patpaul: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2023
God1000:

Israel is not a christian country, they should stop using the bible to prosecute this unholy war

Wake up christians.

The biblical Israel is your father's house! A terrorists sympathizer is a terrorist

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2023
dapadawee:

wake up yourself you are dead in sleep.
has God cast Israel away? search this word on Google.
we that are rooted in the bible know when babies like you talk.

Isaiah 1:2-23 (KJV) Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:
Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by dapadawee: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Isaiah 1:2-23 (KJV) Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
And the daughter of Zion is left as a cottage in a vineyard, as a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, as a besieged city.
Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.
Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.
Thy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water:
Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.
terrorists read new testament
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2023
dapadawee:

terrorists read new testament

Jew Worshiper, what I quoted was dictated to Isaiah by the Holy Ghost on the order of Jehovah the father of Jesus and if you are one of those Dotards like TENQ who believes Jesus is Jehovah, then by Jesus himself.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Jew Worshiper, what I quoted was dictated to Isaiah by the Holy Ghost on the order of Jehovah the father of Jesus and if you are one of those Dotards like TENQ who believes Jesus is Jehovah, then by Jesus himself.
Just admit that you don't understand any spiritual truth.

Allah tells you to ask questions from the Christians and Jews (the people of the book).

When we ask you simple questions from your book, you can't even answer...like

Can Allah enter into his creation or is it impossible?

When Jibril became a perfect man, did he stop being an angel?
As a perfect man, did Jibril have a urinary and excretory tract?

When Allah changed into another shape for which you Muslims do not know, what happened to his first shape?

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

Allah tells you to ask questions from the Christians and Jews (the people of the book).

When Allah changed into another shape for which you Muslims do not know, what happened to his first shape?

Olodo like you cheesy

In the Quran, Christians are referred to as NASARA while the Jews are YAHUDI and if the Address is to the Whole of Jacobs Sons, it is BANI ISARELA.

The part where you see PEOPLE OF THE BOOK. refers to the Jews living in Medina at the Time of the Prophet.

So, before you start jumping like a Bonobo I need to clarify that.

No Christian Community were ever in Medina at the Prophet time.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

Lol

Allah enters into created beings? To do what exactly?

You see all these suppositions of yours is what is leading you astray.

Quit otherwise you will be forever astray.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Its a question sir.

According to your religion and Mohammed (Saw).
1. Can Allah enter into his creation or is it impossible?

2. When Jibril became a perfect man, did he stop being an angel?

3. When Allah changed into another shape for which you Muslims do not know, what happened to his first shape?
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

Its a question sir.

According to your religion and Mohammed (Saw).
1. Can Allah enter into his creation or is it impossible?

3. When Allah changed into another shape for which you Muslims do not know, what happened to his first shape?

In our Faith, we don't ask such questions.

Once it is not expressly stated in our Books (Quran and the Prophetic Tradition) we don't discuss it nor do we entertain any moroni.c questions regarding them.

Capiche?
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 10:42am On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Olodo like you cheesy

In the Quran, Christians are referred to as NASARA while the Jews are YAHUDI and if the Address is to the Whole of Jacobs Sons, it is BANI ISARELA.

The part where you see PEOPLE OF THE BOOK. refers to the Jews living in Medina at the Time of the Prophet.

So, before you start jumping like a Bonobo I need to clarify that.

No Christian Community were ever in Medina at the Prophet time.

See how conflicting your religions is
I. Jews are Yahudi
II. Jews living at the time of Mohammed are people of the book!

Are your scholars who translated the Qur'an into English ignoramus to claim that the people of the Book are Jews and Christians?

Is this new conclusion according to you or your scholars?

Are you saying that the Qur'an is not relevant to the future as it addresses ONLY the Christians and Jews of the time of Mohammed?

Since you mentioned Israel, please who is Israel according to the Qur'an?

Were Christians in Mecca?
Did Mohammed write that Christians, Jews and Sabians will enter Paradise while in Mecca?

Sahih Muslim 377
Ibn Umar reported:
When the Muslims came to Medina, they gathered and sought to know the time of prayer but no one summoned them. One day they discussed the matter, and some of them said: Use something like the bell of the Christians and some of them said: Use horn like that of the Jews. Umar said: Why may not a be appointed who should call (people) to prayer? The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: O Bilal, get up and summon (the people) to prayer.

Can you answer the question how Waraqa used to write the gospel?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3392
[i]Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) returned to Khadija while his heart was beating rapidly. She took him to Waraqa bin Naufal who was a Christian convert and used to read the Gospels in Arabic Waraqa asked (the Prophet), "What do you see?" When he told him, Waraqa said, "That is the same angel whom Allah sent to the Prophet) Moses. Should I live till you receive the Divine Message, I will support you strongly."[/i]

I have shown you that Christians are both in Mecca and Medina from your own hadiths.

Any more lies!?

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

In our Faith, we don't ask such questions.

Once it is not expressly stated in our Books (Quran and the Prophetic Tradition) we don't discuss it nor do we entertain any moroni.c questions regarding them.

Capiche?
This is why you bask in IGNORANCE while claiming knowledge.

You don't ask the questions but a Christian who you claim is wrong: how do you know without questions?

1. Is it untrue that your prophet said that Allah comes down to the nearest heaven to you Muslims in night prayer?

Sahih al-Bukhari 1145
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) (p.b.u.h) said, "Our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, comes every night down on the nearest Heaven to us when the last third of the night remains, saying: "Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to invocation? Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request? Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?"

Unfortunately, if Mohammed is correct, the throne of Allah should be EMPTY now
as the earth is not flat

I have answered question 1 for you. LOL! See how easy it is!

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

See how conflicting your religions is
I. Jews are Yahudi
II. Jews living at the time of Mohammed are people of the book!

Are your scholars who translated the Qur'an into English ignoramus to claim that the people of the Book are Jews and Christians?

Is this new conclusion according to you or your scholars?

Are you saying that the Qur'an is not relevant to the future as it addresses ONLY the Christians and Jews of the time of Mohammed?

Since you mentioned Israel, please who is Israel according to the Qur'an?

Were Christians in Mecca?
Did Mohammed write that Christians, Jews and Sabians will enter Paradise while in Mecca?

Sahih Muslim 377
Ibn Umar reported:
When the Muslims came to Medina, they gathered and sought to know the time of prayer but no one summoned them. One day they discussed the matter, and some of them said: Use something like the bell of the Christians and some of them said: Use horn like that of the Jews. Umar said: Why may not a be appointed who should call (people) to prayer? The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: O Bilal, get up and summon (the people) to prayer.

Can you answer the question how Waraqa used to write the gospel?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3392
[i]Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) returned to Khadija while his heart was beating rapidly. She took him to Waraqa bin Naufal who was a Christian convert and used to read the Gospels in Arabic Waraqa asked (the Prophet), "What do you see?" When he told him, Waraqa said, "That is the same angel whom Allah sent to the Prophet) Moses. Should I live till you receive the Divine Message, I will support you strongly."[/i]

I have shown you that Christians are both in Mecca and Medina from your own hadiths.

Any more lies!?

Lol

Always all over the place.

Waraqa was a resident of Makkah and not Medina. He died even before the Prophet commenced preaching and he stayed 13 years in Makkah before migrating to Medina.

On the Christian Community, I repeat non existed Medina at the time of the Prophet. What you read in that Hadith are Companions saying what they noticed the Christian community do to call people for worship.

Yes there are Christian communities in Arabia but no so much in Medina.

The Christians communities are only in Najran.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

You are like one given a document by a 419 who refused to read for scrutiny and comprehension the document in his hand until it is too late.

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

You don't ask the questions but a Christian who you claim is wrong: how do you know without questions?

1. Is it untrue that your prophet said that Allah comes down to the nearest heaven to you Muslims in night prayer?

Sahih al-Bukhari 1145
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) (p.b.u.h) said, "Our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, comes every night down on the nearest Heaven to us when the last third of the night remains, saying: "Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to invocation? Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request? Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?"

Unfortunately, if Mohammed is correct, the throne of Allah should be EMPTY now
as the earth is not flat

Let us suppose that the Throne of Allah is empty, seriously what is that to me?

Do i want to seat on it?

Do i start making a Religion out of that fact?
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

Always all over the place.

Waraqa was a resident of Makkah and not Medina. He died even before the Prophet commenced preaching and he stayed 13 years in Makkah before migrating to Medina.

On the Christian Community, I repeat non existed Medina at the time of the Prophet. What you read in that Hadith are Companions saying what they noticed the Christian community do to call people for worship.

Yes there are Christian communities in Arabia but no so much in Medina.

The Christians communities are only in Najran.
Waraqa as an example of a Christian in Mecca.

And I gave you Sahih Muslim 377 as an example in Medina.

Learn your religion well.

Of course, you don't ask questions : how can you then know!

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

You are like one given a document by a 419 who refused to read for scrutiny and comprehension the document in his hand until it is too late.

Keep scrutinizing it.

Keep it up. cool
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

Waraqa as an example of a Christian in Mecca.

And I gave you Sahih Muslim 377 as an example in Medina.

Learn your religion well.

Of course, you don't ask questions : how can you then know!

Example of Christians in Medina no?
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Let us suppose that the Throne of Allah is empty, seriously what is that to me?

Do i want to seat on it?

Do i start making a Religion out of that fact?

Is it empty or your prophet telling lies?

For if your prophet was correct, Allah is perpetually trapped on the earth. Too bad.!

Is your prophet correct?
LOL!

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

Sahih al-Bukhari 1145
Narrated Abu Huraira:

[b[b]]Unfortunately, if Mohammed is correct, the throne of Allah should be EMPTY now
as the earth is not flat[/b]
[/b]

You see why you deserve a bed At YabaLeft?
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

Is it empty or your prophet telling lies?

For if your prophet was correct, Allah is perpetually trapped on the earth. Too bad.!

Is your prophet correct?
LOL!

Only an Escapee from that place will type as such cheesy
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by 2metrelaurie(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2023
God1000:

Wake up christians.

Biblical kingdom of Israel isn't same as the Roman province of Judea or modern State of Israel but they are all Jewish nation

Rest

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Example of Christians in Medina no?

Sahih Muslim 377
Ibn Umar reported:

I say Lukuluku69, go learn your religion better

Sahih al-Bukhari 4418
Narrated `Abdullah bin Ka`b bin Malik:
..... "While I was walking in the market of Medina, suddenly I saw a Nabati (i.e. a Christian farmer) from the Nabatis of Sham who came to sell his grains in Medina, saying, 'Who will lead me to Ka`b bin Malik?' The people began to point (me) out for him till he came to me and handed me a letter from the king of Hassan....

Were their Christians in Medina?

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 11:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

You see why you deserve a bed At YabaLeft?
Sorry ehn!

Islam is a caricature at best. Easy to burst with truth.

Let me ask you a Question :
Are the Jews also Muslims?
What is their offence?

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Only an Escapee from that place will type as such cheesy

Of course the truth hurts

Is Allah's throne empty or your prophet telling lies?

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Keep scrutinizing it.

Keep it up. cool
My own is to expose you to the truth!

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Kazeemabiodun: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2023
That your god that surport Isreal is shaitan not real god
oluseyiforjesus:
God at work
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

Sorry ehn!

Islam is a caricature at best. Easy to burst with truth.

Let me ask you a Question :
Are the Jews also Muslims?
What is their offence?

Live your delusions and believe every delusional tendencies that invade your mind, that's non of my business.

Go and ask a Jew/Jewess if he/she is a Muslim. They are in a better position to tell you not me.

The Jews offences? Then and now?

Read the accusations of their own Prophets against them in the old testament. Then read what your lord and savior said about them.

Now, collate your findings then take a critical look at Jewry today.

Do the above, you will find the answer to your questions
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

My own is to expose you to the truth!

Lol

The Truth or your Fabled Truth?

Keep clowning wink
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:

Of course the truth hurts

Is Allah's throne empty or your prophet telling lies?

Yeah same way God died when Jesus was strung up.

No be so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win / Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) / Meet The Afghanistan Interim Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.