Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle (32607 Views)

Hamas Gunman Celebrated Point-blank Murder Of IDF Soldier Before Being Shot Dead / Wanted Pussy Riot Band Leader Escapes Russia By Wearing A Food Delivery Disguise / Drunk Man Mauled To Death By Shark After Walking Into Brazilian Sea To Pee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
TenQ:

Is it UNTRUE that Jesus in your Quran claimed he created LIFE exactly like Allah claimed he created Adam?

If indeed it is true that Allah created Jesus and sent him on the earth as a prophet, he made a dumb colossal mistake UNLESS you can explain WHY the Messiah was given such and so many Attributes not given to humans.

Do you think it makes sense if your greatest prophet Mohammed is an ordinary spiritually ungifted human BUT Jesus (acclaimed by you Muslims to be less than Mohammed) is almost fully devine by your Quran?

Dey catch cruise.

No be today that your Malady start.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Dey catch cruise.

No be today that your Malady start.
Simple Question:
1. Is it UNTRUE that Jesus in your Quran claimed he created LIFE exactly like Allah claimed he created Adam?
2. Why did Allah make the Messiah such?

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
TenQ:

Simple Question:
1. Is it UNTRUE that Jesus in your Quran claimed he created LIFE exactly like Allah claimed he created Adam?

Go and sleep.

Or give your head a wobble.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Go and sleep.

Or give your head a wobble.
It is impossible to stand against the Truth as the truth goes no where!
Simple Question:

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2023
TenQ:

It is impossible to stand against the Truth as the truth goes no where!
Simple Question:

Frame those questions of yours (and many of such from your confused soul).

Make a Portrait of it, hang it around your neck and enter Market cool
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Frame those questions of yours (and many of such from your confused soul).

Make a Portrait of it, hang it around your neck and enter Market cool
It amazes me that a small me can confound you this much!
LOL!

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2023
TenQ:

It amazes me that a small me can confound you this much!
LOL!

Confound who?

In your little confused mind?

Lol

Have you done the Framed Placard?

Oya put am for neck and enter Market.

Do so for all your questions, then alternate them during the week.

And good luck with that.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by dapadawee: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Give up on your empty Olodo Head.

So, who was Jesus addressing? The Nupes?

Irredeemably Lost folks

mumu have you ever heard of being alienated from the commonwealth of Israel
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2023
dapadawee:

mumu have you ever heard of being alienated from the commonwealth of Israel

Dindinrin the Jew Worshipper, whatever that means is for Dross who continue to lick Your Jewish Masters Balls.

Continue o.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Confound who?

In your little confused mind?

Lol

Have you done the Framed Placard?

Oya put am for neck and enter Market.

Do so for all your questions, then alternate them during the week.

And good luck with that.
When a big scholars like you cannot answer simple questions. What do you expect?
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
TenQ:

When a big scholars like you cannot answer simple questions. What do you expect?

And who told you I am a Big Scholar?
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

And who told you I am a Big Scholar?
Are you a small scholar?

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
TenQ:

Are you a small scholar?

And where did you get that one from?

Have I ever called myself one before?
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

And where did you get that one from?

Have I ever called myself one before?
If you are not a scholar, are you conceding that you are ignorant?

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
TenQ:

If you are not a scholar, are you conceding that you are ignorant?

Between White and Black, are there no shades of Colours in between?

And no Matter how "ignorant" I am, your delusion and delusional tendencies can't have a say with me.

This Muslim is fortified.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Between White and Black, are there no shades of Colours in between?

And no Matter how "ignorant" I am, your delusion and delusional tendencies can't have a say with me.

This Muslim is fortified.
Exactly why it amuses me that this fortified Muslim is defeated by simple questions.

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
TenQ:

Exactly why it amuses me that this fortified Muslim is defeated by simple questions.

Asinine questions.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by dapadawee: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Dindinrin the Jew Worshipper, whatever that means is for Dross who continue to lick Your Jewish Masters Balls.

Continue o.
slave terrorist you done deviate from scripture
use scriptures abi e don finish.
bastard terrorist. son of mohammed the killer

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
dapadawee:

slave terrorist you done deviate from scripture
use scriptures abi e don finish.
bastard terrorist. son of mohammed the killer

The Problem with Dotards as you is that you don't even know the meanings of what you read from the Bible.

I showed you where Jehovah said He has REJECTED Israel. Dummy like you moaned that you want it in the New Testament.

I quoted your Lord and Savior saying the Kingdom of God will be taken from those you worship alongside Jehovah and Given to another Nation.

Continue with your Jew worship....
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Asinine questions.

Wallow in your self deception!

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
TenQ:

And continue in your delusional ways cool
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

And continue in your delusional ways cool
The truth always win at the end.
So you can imagine what becomes a religion that is based on Taqiyya!

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2023
TenQ:

The truth always win at the end.
So you can imagine what becomes a religion that is based on Taqiyya!

Which "Truth"?

Your Truth?

You guys are just plain delusional. Blind,deaf and dumb. Of all Faith on this Planet, ONLY Islam and Muslims acknowledged Yaushua outside of Christianity yet of all other Faith, Islam is the most hated by you!

The Jews/Israel your Lord and Savior was sent to are there wandering and waiting for him to come after he has been here over 2,000 years ago.

Instead of you to get busy winning those Reprobate coins over you are asking me if Allah's Throne is empty or not?,

Is that not asinine and a question fitting only a Retar.d to ask?
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
TenQ:

Asinwin asking asinine questions.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 4:41am On Dec 05, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Which "Truth"?

Your Truth?

You guys are just plain delusional. Blind,deaf and dumb. Of all Faith on this Planet, ONLY Islam and Muslims acknowledged Yaushua outside of Christianity yet of all other Faith, Islam is the most hated by you!

The Jews/Israel your Lord and Savior was sent to are there wandering and waiting for him to come after he has been here over 2,000 years ago.

Instead of you to get busy winning those Reprobate coins over you are asking me if Allah's Throne is empty or not?,

Is that not asinine and a question fitting only a Retar.d to ask?
Because your acknowledgement is like that of satan. It's not needed nor wanted. Keep your falsehood to yourself. Same you did with the Religion of the Jews. Is Moses not also claimed as your prophet?

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by VULCAN(m): 5:15am On Dec 05, 2023
Wherever you find Islam in majority, You find other religious adherents under bondage and living at deaths door.

Wherever you find Christianity or Secularism in authority, Islam flourishes with plans to kill their hosts and take over the reins of control

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2023
TenQ:

Because your acknowledgement is like that of satan. It's not needed nor wanted. Keep your falsehood to yourself. Same you did with the Religion of the Jews. Is Moses not also claimed as your prophet?

Dunce like you!

The Jews, didn't they acclaim Enoch to be a Prophet? Was Enoch sent to them or was he Jewish?

Just open mouth wah without thinking. Always repeating dross fed them from Childhood.
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 9:46am On Dec 05, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Dunce like you!

The Jews, didn't they acclaim Enoch to be a Prophet? Was Enoch sent to them or was he Jewish?

Just open mouth wah without thinking. Always repeating dross fed them from Childhood.

When is Enoch in Islam?
Is he a prophet of Islam?

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2023
TenQ:

When is Enoch in Islam?
Is he a prophet of Islam?

Olodo, so you have never come across Enoch in the Quran?

Oya that's your Assignment today.

Enoch is he a Prophet in The Religion of the Jews?

Or do you acknowledge him in the Religion of Man worship aka Christianity?
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Olodo, so you have never come across Enoch in the Quran?

Oya that's your Assignment today.

Enoch is he a Prophet in The Religion of the Jews?

Or do you acknowledge him in the Religion of Man worship aka Christianity?
I know Enoch in the Bible.
Who is Enoch in the Qur'an?

It's a simple question

1 Like

Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by Lukuluku69(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
TenQ:

I know Enoch in the Bible.
Who is Enoch in the Qur'an?

It's a simple question

Read some more Dumbo.

Abi you don't have our Quran again?
Re: IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle by TenQ: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Read some more Dumbo.

Abi you don't have our Quran again?
Enoch is not in the Qur'an.
Your scholars were in dispute if it is Idris or not is Enoch.

I personally do not see anything resembling Enoch in Idris.

What is your own stance?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win / Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) / US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.