Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger (43216 Views)

The Plight Of Ginger Farmers In Southern Kaduna / How I Made Over A Million Naira Growing Pawpaw / Kaduna Dry Port Exports 5 Containers Of Ginger Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by Lonestar124: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2023
salem1996:

Like, we planted but either it dried up or get rotten while growing.

So so painful truly
Chai, it is well my brother, can you please chat me o

If you see my mention, reply me so I can delete my contact here....thank you
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by Lonestar124: 9:02am On Dec 12, 2023
mikmash:
Heard a bag now is 70k in kwoi. This year ginger was largely affected by a type of disease.
Are you in kwoi or you know anyone you can connect me with in that location...I want to buy ginger in large quantity..
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by Tonytonex(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Most farmers are never rated. Even the farmers themselves dont rate themselves. We all do our farming and pray for bumper harvest.

Even the richest farmers dont see themselves as Millionaires.
It's actually better that way IMO.

That's the best way to live.
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by LocalFARMERS: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2023
Tonytonex:
It's actually better that way IMO.

That's the best way to live.

You are correct
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by Ikukuudo: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2023
Can one plant ginger in the south east?
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by mikmash(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2023
Lonestar124:
Are you in kwoi or you know anyone you can connect me with in that location...I want to buy ginger in large quantity..
Chat me up. I'm from there, know my way around. I can take you.
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by Lonestar124: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2023
mikmash:

Chat me up. . I'm from there, know my way around. I can take you.
okay
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by mikmash(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2023
mikmash:

Chat me up.. I'm from there, know my way around. I can take you.
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by salem1996: 10:56am On Dec 12, 2023
Lonestar124:
Chai, it is well my brother, can you please chat me on WhatsApp+231776975125

If you see my mention, reply me so I can delete my contact here....thank you

Seen
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by PSCONSULT: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2023
Good morning House. I urgently need Dry split GINGER. A reliable Farmer or trader should contact me on Whatsapp for your Price. +2347012899887
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by LocalFARMERS: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2023
PSCONSULT:
Good morning House. I urgently need Dry split GINGER. A reliable Farmer or trader should contact me on Whatsapp for your Price. +2347012899887

What do you mean by "dry split"?
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by safarifarms(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Ginger harvest takes place around November. That is also the best period to buy and store the seeds for planting purpose.
There's a neighbour of mine that planted about a custard of ginger this year and harvested about half of the portion planted last month. The yield was amazing. She sold two 100kg rice bags from the small portion and still has half portion unharvested which she hopes to use for next year's planting.

I gave her money to get me half bag for planting she said she has booked for it from her friend who introduced her to it but she advised that I wait till next year before its harvested so that they don't start deteriorating.

Please is this advice the best? Even she hasn't harvested the ones she plans to use for planting next year.

I noticed some of the remaining once she dashed my family have started bringing out shoots which looks like it could be a good thing for speedy germination if I was ready to plant soon.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

2 Likes

Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by LocalFARMERS: 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
safarifarms:

There's a neighbour of mine that planted about a custard of ginger this year and harvested a about half of the portion planted last month. The yield was amazing. She sold two 100k rice bags from the small portion and still has half portion unharvested which she hopes to use for next year's planting.

I gave her money to get me half bag for planting she said she has booked for it from her friend who introduced her to it but she advised that I wait till next year before its harvested so that they don't start deteriorating.

Please is this advice the best? Even she hasn't harvested the ones she plans to use for planting next year.

I noticed some of the remaining once she dashed my family have started bringing out shoots which looks like it could be a good thing for speedy germination if I was ready to plant soon.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Go with her advice.
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by safarifarms(m): 6:46am On Dec 15, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

Go with her advice.
Thanks
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by LocalFARMERS: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2023
safarifarms:

Thanks

You are welcome
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by LocalFARMERS: 5:29am On Dec 17, 2023
Ginger
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by Lingudy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hardwork pays.

1 Like

Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by LocalFARMERS: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Lingudy:
Hardwork pays.

True talk
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by Padipadi(m): 10:19am On Jan 01
saintruky:

How's it mixed?
Wash the ginger very clean, grind it with blender and mix with soup, tea or any beverage drink or you drink it alone with hot milk. It's a natural healing herb.
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by Padipadi(m): 10:20am On Jan 01
LoveJesus87:
which kain tin be this
U for put graphic pictures there nw
Sorry.

Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by saintruky(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01
Padipadi:

Wash the ginger very clean, grind it with blender and mix with soup, tea or any beverage drink or you drink it alone with hot milk. It's a natural healing herb.

Alright thanks
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by Tohsynetita1: 2:55pm On Jan 01
LocalFARMERS:

Go with her advice.
Where do you stay, am learning ginger farming as well and planning an acre soon.
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by LocalFARMERS: 9:10am On Jan 02
Tohsynetita1:
Where do you stay, am learning ginger farming as well and planning an acre soon.

Kaduna
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by LocalFARMERS: 2:05pm On Feb 10
Ginger farmers
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by omoluabi87: 8:45pm On Feb 10
Ikukuudo:
Can one plant ginger in the south east?

Yes you can. I currently have ginger I'm harvesting in ogun state and I've planted successfully in Oyo state in the past. [code][/code]

1 Like

Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:55am On Feb 11
omoluabi87:

Yes you can. I currently have ginger I'm harvesting in ogun state and I've planted successfully in Oyo state in the past. [code][/code]
can you be my guide? I am based in Akure planning to go into ginger farming soon. Your contact?

1 Like

Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by omoluabi87: 10:47pm On Feb 11
Bobbyjay001:

can you be my guide? I am based in Akure planning to go into ginger farming soon. Your contact?

I don't live in akure
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:42am On Feb 13
omoluabi87:

I don't live in akure
Yeah, i know. Just for you to give me tips. Since we're both based in the southwest
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by LocalFARMERS: 2:12pm On Feb 16
omoluabi87:

Nice one
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by Ikyopolis: 5:12pm On Mar 26
Omoluabi 87: please is there a way I cabt contact you. I need help with ginger farm as well. I have an acre in ogun state but I am really not sure how to go about it. Please
Re: This Ginger Farm Will Produce Over A Million Naira Worth Of Ginger by LocalFARMERS: 2:54pm On Mar 28
Ikyopolis:
Omoluabi 87: please is there a way I cabt contact you. I need help with ginger farm as well. I have an acre in ogun state but I am really not sure how to go about it. Please

Have you ever tried it in your present location? Ginger select soil and location that suit it most

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pap Making Business Story. / Turkey Farming In Nigeria: How To Start, Benefits And Steps To Take / Plantain Suckers With Rapid Growth, Early Fruiting, And High Yield Potential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.