Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun (16765 Views)

PEPT: Why Did Wole Olanipekun Ignore Osun Ruling To Quote Shagari Ruling Of 1979 / Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal / Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Mitsurugi(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2023
angry
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Johnycastro18: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2023
angry
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by igwebuike01: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2023
Olanipekun is IPOB
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Djele: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2023
Caused by the criminal client u defended at your criminal court

1 Like

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Kevineleven(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2023
That's understated, if we add those that are packaging it is 93%.
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Is04970: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2023
PDJT:
-So this man is from Ikere Ekiti? That place is an epitome of poverty. When I last went there, the only storey building was a mud-house built by a photographer from Benin.

-Yoruber people should stop abandoning their villages. What I saw there was an eyesore. No toilets in most of the "houses". School self mchew!
Shameless liar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by bennybuhari: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2023
see APC lawyer ooo
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Decarbonisation: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2023
But you defended an APC government and a drug baron who all played a critical role in impoverishing Nigerians, no?

Shut the fu..ck up Wole Olanipekun!

3 Likes

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Artscollection: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2023
Hahaha
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Angelfrost(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2023
In simple terms...

Nigeria has horribly deteriorated under APC.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Angelfrost(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2023
1TrippleCee:
70% is an overinflated Sir. Atleast 85% of Nigerians are one serious sickness away from total poverty and death

An average Nigerian is at greater risk of dying from mild sickness due to inflation.

This is one of the worst and bizarre stats across the universe... Only war-torn nations have such a situation.

As poor and globally unacceptable as the healthcare facilities are in this country, many citizens still can't afford them currently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Padipadi(m): 10:35am On Nov 27, 2023
PDJT:
-So this man is from Ikere Ekiti? That place is an epitome of poverty. When I last went there, the only storey building was a mud-house built by a photographer from Benin.

-Yoruber people should stop abandoning their villages. What I saw there was an eyesore. No toilets in most of the "houses". School self mchew!
To stone you with funded hungry me. Talakanier photographer from Benin.
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by bluefilm: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2023
This is clearly an understatement.

This is just the beginning of first half.

Imagine what it will look like when game finally sets in.

Chai

Nigeria: There was indeed a country!!!

1 Like

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Babangidapikin: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2023
I only wish men like this are the one close to advising the President, people who are good in there craft and knows how to manuvaer when needed.. if I am the President I will put him and Pastor Enoch Adeboye as part of my personal advisory council, because of their wisdom.
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by NaijaNaWaa: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2023
True talk but would he say/admit it if Tinubu made him a Minister?
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by chikason22(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2023
The evil agenda of APC party from 2015 till date.
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by NaijaNaWaa: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2023
Babangidapikin:
I only wish men like this are the one close to advising the President, people who are good in there craft and knows how to manuvaer when needed.. if I am the President I will put him and Pastor Enoch Adeboye as part of my personal advisory council, because of their wisdom.
You’re dreaming. The moment he’s close to the president, he will never see nor talk about poverty again
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by BabaAgba79(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2023
PDJT:

You are a big liar!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by 1TrippleCee: 10:40am On Nov 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

An average Nigerian is at greater risk of dying from mild sickness due to inflation.

This is one of the worst and bizarre stats across the universe... Only war-torn nations have such a situation.

As poor and globally unacceptable as the healthcare facilities are in this country, many citizens still can't afford them currently.

Not even at risk. Go to hospitals, people can't cater for their health and well being. I have seen tons of people died money-related deprivation deaths. It is higher in Nigeria than anywhere else in the world. People die from lack of 500k to manage health

3 Likes

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Angelfrost(m): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Not even at risk. Go to hospitals, people can't cater for their health and well being. I have seen tons of people died money-related deprivation deaths. It is higher in Nigeria than anywhere else in the world. People die from lack of 500k to manage health

Hmmm... 500k is quite high sef.

How many Nigerians can even make a compulsory down payment of 100k for basic Appendectomy?!!

The poor will die off!

Maybe that is the global agenda APC and Tinubu are working with.

4 Likes

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by BluntCrazeMan: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Mmmtcheeww..
Even Wole Olanipekun is talking too.??
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by deanoffaculty: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2023
PDJT:

I can see hatred and bitterness in your comment.
How many houses did you enter that you were using the word "most"?
"Storey building Mud house built by a photographer"....lies from the pit of tribalism!!!!!
I have been there as well like twice and I saw more than one storey building. For the fact you visited a house without toilet doesn't mean most of the houses doesn't have toilet.
Go back there again and take a tour round the area. Take pictures, ask questions and interact with the people.
Learn how to see beauty in everything despite all odds.
Grow up Niggar!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by ezechi24(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Lies...the truth is 70% of Yoruba people and northern people are the ones living in poverty....useless man is it not the evil you supported?.

2 Likes

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by gr8child(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2023
PDJT:

I'm sure the people from Ikere Ekiti have enough politicians in government. They should look to them for development.

1 Like

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Lukuluku69(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2023
PDJT:

You are very right.

The lure of the city centers have made the Towns and Villages a shadow.

1 Like

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by nony43(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2023
PDJT:

How do the sh*t if they don’t have toilets?
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Babangidapikin: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2023
NaijaNaWaa:

You’re dreaming. The moment he’s to the president, he will never see nor talk about poverty again
I never said he will be President, I said if I am President
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by LikeAking: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by WorldRichest: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2023
PDJT:

You have mental illness. This nonsense you wrote up there is about your own useless village not Ikere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by 1TrippleCee: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

Hmmm... 500k is quite high sef.

How many Nigerians can even make a compulsory down payment of 100k for basic Appendectomy?!!

The poor will die off!

Maybe that is the global agenda APC and Tinubu are working with.

Chai. And we dont have societal support groups that can make visits to cemetries, mortuarys, hospitals to create documentaries so we see how Nigerians are affected with great clarity

And to think that this government i popular with so many .

If we are normal, i do not see why Buhari should be walking freely. Loaned a whooping $50 Billion and no one can trace the funds to wherever it is and Nigerians are looking like zombies
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by NaijaNaWaa: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2023
Babangidapikin:

I never said he will be President, I said if I am President
I meant to say, “close to the president”. I’ve edited it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won't Issue Fresh Proclamation For Edo Assembly, Obaseki Tells APC, Reps / Fuel Price Hike: NLC Out To Deceive Nigerians, Says Timi Frank / Senator Sani Musa: Call Them Terrorists Not Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.