Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun (16771 Views)

PEPT: Why Did Wole Olanipekun Ignore Osun Ruling To Quote Shagari Ruling Of 1979 / Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal / Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by PHIPEX(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2023
See who is talking, talk is cheap.

After defending all the criminal politicians inpoverishing the people he comes out to puntificate
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Addme: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Chief, you are very right but you are also part of those who made this country the way it is.
You were once a NBA President,a member of NJC and also one of those who were saddled with the responsibility of appointing judges into both Appeal and Supreme Court.

Sir, what exactly did you do to strengthen our judicial process and appointing credible people into the appellate court?
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Jollydey: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Nigeria lawyer and there biased judgment. Nigeria judiciary cause 70% of it, quote me wrong.
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Evolutionism: 10:52am On Nov 27, 2023
Poverty Stricken, Vile and Sadisticgrin
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by lexy2014: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2023
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Angelfrost(m): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Chai. And we dont have societal support groups that can make visits to cemetries, mortuarys, hospitals to create documentaries so we see how Nigerians are affected with great clarity

And to think that this government i popular with so many .

If we are normal, i do not see why Buhari should be walking freely. Loaned a whooping $50 Billion and no one can trace the funds to wherever it is and Nigerians are looking like zombies

That's what Divide and Rule (Divide and Conquer actually) can achieve in a nation.

Once a section open their mouths to criticize, another section jumps in to defend them.

That's what happened during EndSars.

Same thing every election year.

A divided nation can never progress! Never!!!

2 Likes

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by SalamRushdie: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2023
Says a man that has made billions from using his legal gimmicks to foist bad politicians on Nigerians through our courts
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Bridget95(f): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2023
PDJT:
-So this man is from Ikere Ekiti? That place is an epitome of poverty. When I last went there, the only storey building was a mud-house built by a photographer from Benin.

-Yoruber people should stop abandoning their villages. What I saw there was an eyesore. No toilets in most of the "houses". School self mchew!
They abandoned their local villages to lagos state , forming OMO NILE and fighting dirty with investors and trying had to chase them out so that lagos will become like Ekiti.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Basseybruce: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2023
PDJT:
-So this man is from Ikere Ekiti? That place is an epitome of poverty. When I last went there, the only storey building was a mud-house built by a photographer from Benin.

-Yoruber people should stop abandoning their villages. What I saw there was an eyesore. No toilets in most of the "houses". School self mchew!
when last did you visit the place sir? Here's a town with a University of Education, Science and Tech o... The picture you painted there was wrong sir. After the state Capital, I think Ikere is the next in terms of civilization. Yet you can only see one upstair built of mud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:57am On Nov 27, 2023
1TrippleCee:
70% is an overinflated Sir. Atleast 85% of Nigerians are one serious sickness away from total poverty and death

Overinflated or underinflalted?

You're contradicting yourself, bros

1 Like

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by NovusHomo(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2023
treesun:

Olanipekun and co can defend the devil for money, Nlfpmod!

That is what lawyers are trained to do. In fact, it's one of their vows to defend all without discrimination. The moral of such is a different story.
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by olutops(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2023
..talk no sweet for him mouth joor...
..he defended criminals to assume power and impoverish Nigerians even more
in the name of business....oloriburuku somebody
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by 1TrippleCee: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's what Divide and Rule (Divide and Conquer actually) can achieve in a nation.

Once a section open their mouths to criticize, another section jumps in to defend them.

That's what happened during EndSars.

Same thing every election year.

A divided nation can never progress! Never!!!

And the young ones are not seeing they are approaching 30s and 40s, with almost nothing to show than a ruined existence
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by 1TrippleCee: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Overinflated or underinflalted?

You're contradicting yourself, bros

You are right my elder. Thanks
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by yongg: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2023
Angelfrost:

An average Nigerian is at greater risk of dying from mild sickness due to inflation.

This is one of the worst and bizarre stats across the universe... Only war-torn nations have such a situation.

As poor and globally unacceptable as the healthcare facilities are in this country, many citizens still can't afford them currently.

What's crazy is that when Falz mentioned this on CNN a few years back I think around the protest period, that was true, even moreso just last week when we were seeing antibiotics quoted 4-8X their initial prices the week prior.

We looking at ...

Unaffordable education
Unaffordable transportation (that is considering periodic earnings)
Unaffordable feeding

And now medical care is looking even more unaffordable.
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Basseybruce: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2023
PDJT:

That's the private stadium commissioned there last week. Let me shock you, the one and only Femi Falana is from Ekiti too, guess what, He's from Ilawe Ekiti, not even close to Ikere in civilization. When you are not sure of something, don't always put it in the public domain for consumption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Babangidapikin: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2023
NaijaNaWaa:

I meant to say, “close to the president”. I’ve edited it
Okay, at least it's a good thing he is speaking out, a rich man surrounded by poor people is himself poor ... I have a feeling they must have been billing him a lot, for him to voice out ...most people that have disposable money sef no longer have and request is coming on a regular... We just pray the President surround himself with men of wisdom not praise singers and rankandedes.
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by MEGAWATCH: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2023
ShugaSneh:
All blame should be on Igbos for allowing yeroóba Ebola Thimbulu to win the 2023 election, yeroóbas are evil an should never be trusted

You are so stupid,

So you wanted Atiku to succeed Buhari from the north?

You northerners reason like cow.
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Angelfrost(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2023
1TrippleCee:

And the young ones are not seeing they are approaching 30s and 40s, with almost nothing to show than a ruined existence

They can't see at all... They are blinded and brainwashed by hate and bigotry.

The nation really has no future. All the elected leaders and politicians know and accept this. That's why they all come in to steal and secure their own lives abroad.
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by bablon20(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2023
No need for all this rhetoric, what is the way forward to get out of this mess we find ourselves as a nation.
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Angelfrost(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2023
yongg:

What's crazy is that when Falz mentioned this on CNN a few years back I think around the protest period, that was true, even moreso just last week when we were seeing antibiotics quoted 4-8X their initial prices the week prior.

We looking at ...

Unaffordable education
Unaffordable transportation (that is considering periodic earnings)
Unaffordable feeding

And now medical care is looking even more unaffordable.

It has gone beyond Prophetic... It is an obvious reality only the brain-dead will deny.

Things are going to really get worse.
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by MEGAWATCH: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2023
Basseybruce:
That's the private stadium commissioned there last week. Let me shock you, the one and only Femi Falana is from Ekiti too, guess what, He's from Ilawe Ekiti, not even close to Ikere in civilization. When you are not sure of something, don't always put it in the public domain for consumption.

Please stop that nonsense you are defending here.

I went to Ekiti last year for a burial I was so ashamed of Yoruba people.

Even the worst village in Ebonyi south east was never like that.

You people has serious forbie for your villages and come to Lagos to flex and no wonder Lagos is so over populated.
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Faposky95: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2023
Two term.... transferred aggression and rudderless.

Oga jus sack the gallery dey do all the Ajayi....wetin you go see as her BF if you no get...!!!!!

Monday morning worse as you go dey see zombies jus dey go busstop....and you never tell yourself where to go.....
The reason why church dey make am......
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Timmi: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2023
swaggerjack:
Nigeria has the most evil, wicked, corrupt and occultic leaders in the world.

Eeyah, the thing pain well. Keep on wailing swaggerjack.
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by youngrichnigga: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2023
Look at one of the main architects of nigerians' misery talking as if thunder ⚡⛈️ will not finish him soon undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2023
PDJT:

BROSS COME TO IJEBU ATAN, IJEBU NORTH EAST, ATAN IMUKU, ODESENLU, ODOSEBORA ETC , COME TO SAGAMU WHICH IS EVEN VERY CLOSE TO LAGOS THERE IS A TOWN THERE AT THE BACK OF SPARKWEST A ONE TIME METAL COMPANY, THE VILLAGE IS CALLED OKARIKOR OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

YOU WILL SEE A COMPLETE VILLAGE DESERTED BY ALL IT'S ENDEGINE. YOU WILL SEE A TRACE OF OLD MULD BUILDING WHICH LOOK LIKE WHERE PEOPLE ONCE LIVED IN THE 80'S. BUT NO TRACE OF HUMAN EXISTANCE, WHEN I GOT TO THE PLACE FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING A FARM LAND, THE FIRST QUESTION I ASKED MY SELF WAS, 'WHERE ARE THE INHABITANT OF THIS VILAGES?, WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN TO?, DOES IT MEAN THAT THEY DONT COME HOME?, DOES IT MEAN THAT THEY DONT HAVE DESENDANT?. MOST OF THE FEW PEOPLE DOING FARM WORK THERE ARE FROM BENUE, DELTA AND SOME FROM OTHER PLACE. THEY'VE ALL TROUP TO MAJOR CITIES AND HAVE ABANDONED THEIR ANCESTRAL HOME LAND.

6 Likes

Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Judolisco(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2023
PDJT:

why u go jst dey lie anyhow like dis.... I served in erinmope Ekiti more rural than Ikere Ekiti and d corpers lodge was a 4 bedroom fully furnished flats for corpers and we didn't pay a dime.... Una go jst dey lie anyhow
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Judolisco(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2023
Basseybruce:
when last did you visit the place sir? Here's a town with a University of Education, Science and Tech o... The picture you painted there was wrong sir. After the state Capital, I think Ikere is the next in terms of civilization. Yet you can only see one upstair built of mud.
u dey mind d werey
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Bigkoko: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2023
No be this man defend the drug peddler for PEPT? That money you receive to defend rigging na inflation go finish am!

Go ask Egberi papa how far the 10M naira he collected to perform at the inaugration, how much remain after two weeks!

treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/27/70-percent-of-nigerians-are-poverty-stricken-wole-olanipekun/
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by Tareq1105: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2023
PDJT:

You're a liar.
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2023
PDJT:

Wole Olanipekun is a strong Tinubu ally that leads Tinubu legal team. I'm so happy this is coming from him
Re: 70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun by tctrills: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2023
joyandfaith:

Lawyers like you with no conscience are the reason people are poor.
Yes because Buhari and Tinubu are lawyers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efcc’s Freezing Of Fayose’s Account Is Illegal- Ajulo / Federal Government Too Big, We Must Adjust It – Ekweremadu / Buhari Appoints Keyamo, Six Others As NDIC Board Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.