Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. (492 Views)

Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This / UPDATED: Please Nairalanders, I humbly solicit for your help ! / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by LenaJon(f): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2023
Good day nairalanders!

I'm Elena. Please, I really need your help with my rent. I don't really know what to say, but the thing is, I really need help with my rent.

We can meet up if you want.

I can offer you any service in exchange for that, if you want.

•I can offer a sweet massage.
•I'm a good cook.
•I can offer a good laundry service.
•If you have someone who wants to learn how to read, I can teach the person how to read.
•Etc

Please, I really need this help. Just tell me the service (s) I can render to you, so that I can get this.

My current location is Anambra state. My email address is on my signature, just in case. You can send a PM too, if interested.

Thank you.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by Austine567(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
The list never complete

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by Dubetex96(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
LenaJon:
Good day nairalanders!

I'm Elena. Please, I really need your help with my rent. I don't really know what to say, but the thing is, I really need help with my rent.

We can meet up if you want.

I can offer you any service in exchange for that, if you want.

•I can offer a sweet massage.
•I'm a good cook.
•I can offer a good laundry service.
•If you have someone who wants to learn how to read, I can teach the person how to read.
•Etc

Please, I really need this help. Just tell me the service (s) I can render to you, so that I can get this.

My current location is Anambra state. My email address is on my signature, just in case. You can send a PM too, if interested.

Thank you.

Send me an email....
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by PedoBear: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
Can you swallow cum ??
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by Jazzman01: 6:18am On Dec 01, 2023
Dubetex96:

Send me an email....

And you believe her him? This is a guy disguising as a female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by praxs(m): 6:33am On Dec 01, 2023
Any person that falls for this is the most ignorant, stupid and simp of all creation.

Back to the poster, you had full one year to prepare for payment of rent, you knew this day is coming yet you didn’t plan. You have pre-planned in your mind that once this day comes, you will come to social media and start begging and offering your stinky unkept body in exchange. You are the lowest of lowest people. Fool, classless and dirty human

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by LenaJon(f): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2023
Jazzman01:

And you believe her him? This is a guy disguising as a female.
And what's your proof?
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by LenaJon(f): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
praxs:
Any person that falls for this is the most ignorant, stupid and simp of all creation.

Back to the poster, you had full one year to prepare for payment of rent, you knew this day is coming yet you didn’t plan. You have pre-planned in your mind that once this day comes, you will come to social media and start begging and offering your stinky unkept body in exchange. You are the lowest of lowest people. Fool, classless and dirty human
I don't get you. So, if I work in exchange for the money instead of getting it for free, I've done something wrong? They don't accept me if I go to sites to look for job, if not I would have been going to the site. I just need someone that will complete the money for me. And if there's any work I can do for the person to earn the money, then fine. I can do any of the services I mentioned there, and others I didn't put. So, I don't know why you're being bitter. If there's anything you don't understand, you ask, instead of making assumptions about things you have no knowledge about.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by LenaJon(f): 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by EtinosaDLaw(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
praxs:

Were you not loved as a child?

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by praxs(m): 3:26am On Dec 02, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

Were you not loved as a child?

Simp and unwise fellow
Re: Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. by CHRISTFUCKER: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2023
Post your tits and I'll send 850k rn asap

No joke

(1) (Reply)

Does Divorce Happen Before Or During Marriage? / This Is How Most Women Destroy Their Homes. / Emergency Letter To My Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.