Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife (55918 Views)

Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by KarinaSlim(f): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
Everybody come and see o.

So there is this man. His lives opposite my house. I don't speak to him. It's over 2 years now. He saw me in a shop today and was saying that we are neighbors but I act like a stranger to him. That I should be greeting him first atleast he is older than me.

I know I should be greeting him cos he lives opposite my house and he is older than me but his face is too black and his face is somehow not friendly undecided

Should I be greeting him since we are neighbors or should I tell him to be smiling more?

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Mosba: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
Agbakan news
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Biola67: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
everybody with Wetin Dey do them.
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Englishisamust: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
See fresh and beautiful bride wey this one kill, Omo see as the bride dey creamy!!! Thailand girls dey fineoooo... Whatever God talk say make u avoid , pls avoid aam, God wey talk aam no waiting he dey talk... This one don finish 5 people life because of is foolishness!!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Elsueno: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2023

SHE'S 44!!!....

What do they eat to look so young like that, look at even the 50 year old dude that was kaputt too shocked

Omoh 44 year old for 9ja on average usually have this very mama like look...mehn got keep up with exercise and shyt...perhaps it might help

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by pikechukwu6(m): 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
So this fine kpekus done die like this abi I no read am well undecided undecided
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Walex0(m): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Must have been an ardent & dedicated student of OSCAR PISTORIUS. This is what you get when you mix Calypso with Old Soldier. Deserves another medal.

Oscar case was a mistake....he thought an intruder was in the house
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Elsueno: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
KarinaSlim:

So there is this man. His lives opposite my house. I don't speak to him. It's over 2 years now. He saw me in a shop today and was saying that we are neighbors but I act like a stranger to him. That I should be greeting him first atleast he is older than me.

I know I should be greeting him cos he lives opposite my house and he is older than me but he is too black and his face is somehow not friendly.

Should I be greeting him since we are neighbors? undecided

Just greet him when possible, no do over Sabi woh...Hello, morning sir, morning uncle etc...no dey too hard. I greet & smile to everybody 4 ma hood when we jam each other or make eye contact. grin

Just don't let anybody take advantage of u sha grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by BRATISLAVA: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
CJStarz:
Wife 44? Or U meant to type 24?

The mother is also a rather young 62. Maybe plastic surgery is cheap in Thailand, they are transwomen or they have fantastic genes.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by BRATISLAVA: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
KarinaSlim:

I know I should be greeting him cos he lives opposite my house and he is older than me but his face is too black and his face is somehow not friendly undecided

Should I be greeting him since we are neighbors or should I tell him to be smiling more?

Lol.

Is this a real thing or something to make us laugh?
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Fortruth: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
KingKO22:
And our IPO.Bidients were clamouring for general use of gun so that everyone would start their crazy gun fire every now and then

Yeah this has to do with IPOB and co..

NIGGER
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by BRATISLAVA: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
Walex0:

How could he think so? He's never admitted what happened to her father, until he died.

He had had a quarrel with her that night and lived in a gated community to keep king_cold types out. How could an intruder get in and want to play in his bathroom long enough for him to fire on them numerous times?
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by liasmiram2567: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
Earlystar698:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12794841/drunk-thai-groom-shoots-dead-wife-mother-law-thailand-wedding.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

When the Creator commends that we should abstain from intoxicants some of his creatures say a a sípò or a Cup does no harm.A sip of prison kills sọ does a sip of alcohol will leads one to getting addicted.THIS IS ONE OF THE EVILS OF TAKING ALCHOL. ABSTAIN FROM IT
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by lilyheaven: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2023
They will surely give him another medal in his ghost 👻 world
APOPTOSIS:
Must have been an ardent & dedicated student of OSCAR PISTORIUS. This is what you get when you mix Calypso with Old Soldier. Deserves another medal.
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Elidrisy20: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
Maybe he found out her hiding secret
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by BRATISLAVA: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
Magnoliaa:
A paralympic athlete too?

They really are all the same, SMH.

Still trying to understand what his disability is, just by looking, since I did not read the article. Hopefully not the legs?
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by omooba969(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
Party scatter 🎼, party scatter 🎵, party scatter 🎶
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by SouthSouth1914: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
This is premeditated!
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by omooba969(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Fiscus105:
DMW brother from another country.

Several guys are not matured to be called "responsible man" and more reason why marriages are going toxic everyday.
It takes fully maturity for u to bring in grown up & matured woman with complete different upbringing and co-habitate together.

I think men should revert back to olden days and learn how to be responsible husbands.[/b]

ASIDE INFIDELITY, MEN SHOULD DEVELOP STRONG SHOCK ABSORBER TO WITHSTAND WOMAN'S BEHAVIOUR, hence the name, "responsible man"

Have you got a word of advice for our women as well?
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
This is the reason I don’t associate myself with people any how
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Love56743: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kobicove:

Are you sure this lady is up to 44 years of age as stated in the story?

Yes Thailand people looks very young at 45 years, i like them for one their pussy dey sweet before you touch them don wet already
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by TolaniLuv: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
Earlystar698:
The bride's sister Kornika Manator (pictured), 38, was also a victim in the mass shooting

Most Thailand women get this 😬 on their teeth I wonder ehy
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Edun00700: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by hkidola00(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Marry a drunk or anyone who drinks alcohol at your own peril.

I don't know what ladies See in such men. See his face.
Gambler, alcoholic,or womanizer,pick
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by imagrg(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
I pray the freedom to use gun is not permitted the general public like in the Western world.
You for see craze! grin
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Jewessgratitud3: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
hkidola00:
Gambler, alcoholic,or womanizer,pick

Non.
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
What's the name of the film?
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Blakpot: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Walex0:

And you really believe am. Intruder enter your house come baff lol
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by hiltop2: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hmmmm! Lost his senses on account of liquor consumption. I think all religions forbid alcohol consumption, but few adhere to it.
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by JudasNaKarrot: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
Viserion:
so many Hamaz terrorists people walking around. may God of Isreal help us
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
May their souls rest in peace.
But o, where is brother righteousness2?

I think he should have something to say about this ug incident

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos / Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) / House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.