Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife (55920 Views)

Groom Shoots Friend On Wedding Day In US For 'Having An Affair With His Wife' / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Still trying to understand what his disability is, just by looking, since I did not read the article. Hopefully not the legs?

I'm thinking it's that.

He may be disabled but still be able to walk.
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by kay29000(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2023
DrAda:
Another Paralympic? Are we missing out on something?

I guess their insecurities because of lost limbs make them act that way... Maybe they're always thinking the girl is going to leave them for another man.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Magnoliaa(f): 7:35am On Nov 28, 2023
cococandy:
She probably thought she standing by him when he’s at his lowest and marrying him would him treat her better

No, 'causee.

When I saw the topic and that thought first came into my mind. I thought to let me give him a benefit of doubt, and I read the news body only to end up being madder than I was.

There were eyewitnesses reports on the incident and what led to the altercation, and some of the fulls on the thread are spewing nonsense about something pushing him.

Like 'something' pushed Chidinma to murdering her older lover.
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by cococandy(f): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2023
And like a typical coward he killed himself too so he won’t face the repercussions

Magnoliaa:

No, 'causee.

When I saw the topic and that thought first came into my mind. I thought to let me give him a benefit of doubt, and I read the news body only to end up being madder than I was.

There were eyewitnesses reports on the incident and what led to the altercation, and some of the fulls on the thread are spewing nonsense about something pushing him.

Like 'something' pushed Chidinma to murdering her older lover.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Nokio2: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2023
[quote author=MMWandali post=127196752]Say No to alcohol nothing to do with alcohol
That man Don plan to kpai the woman since..
Why does he have a loaded gun at his wedding.. See the woman dey she resemble who their slowamir dey chat..
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by PHAYOL81: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2023
Viserion:
so many crazy people walking around. may God help us

The tragedy came just days after Thai Prime
Minister Srettha Thavisin signed an order to stop
issuing gun licenses for a year in a bid to curb gun
violence in the country.
The official had vowed to tighten gun control in
Thailand, which has one of the highest gun
ownership and gun homicide rates in Asia,
following a shocking mall shooting in which a
teenage gunman opened fire at shoppers at a
Bangkok mall in October.

These should be messages for people who call for gun legalisation in NIGERIA to reflect on. What you aspire is aDESTRUCTIVEand CONSUMING FURNACE tha many will come to regret if it ever come to pass. OF COURSE, WE PRAY GOD HELP US ALL.
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by wink2015(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2023
BAD NEWS IS VERY COMMON AROUND THE WORLD EVERY NOW AND THEN.

We are living in a crazy world .............................. South Africa Late Reggae artist, Mr Lucky Dube !

People dying like flies every day.

We read it in the news but we do not believe it !

May the souls of the victims of this tragedy rest in peace.
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Ferrous(m): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2023
All these paralympians, is like they have anger issues? cry cry
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Inspirer1: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2023
Kobicove:
This animal just massacred three members of the same family! angry
I won't be surprised if he had it all planned out, using the wedding as a means of having them together at a place for his evil intentions to be executed.

Insecurities as claimed can't just come as a thought in a flash to warrant immediate action.

Perhaps he has been observing it and had decided to take action on such a day.
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by amadiama(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2023
Friend22:

Na alcohol cause am.
Stop blaming people.
Alcohol is a cancer to the society.

the guy had already been feeling insecure since. The alcohol only made him take a wrong decision,the best is not to settle with such a lady in the first place.. obviously he has seen d red flags earlier!!...
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by DrAda(f): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2023
kay29000:

I guess their insecurities because of lost limbs make them act that way... Maybe they're always thinking the girl is going to leave them for another man.

Perhaps. Quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Dshocker(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Marry a drunk or anyone who drinks alcohol at your own peril.

I don't know what ladies See in such men. See his face.

80% men drink 👌

Besides, drinking does make man violent
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by GABRIEL6036: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2023
Maybe the bride is fucking another guy then choose to take it out of proportion
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Kingson28: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2023
When we tell them DO NOT DRINK INTOXICATING stuff, they mock us Christians.
Now, see what drinking has caused!
A word is enough for the repentant.
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by TheSuperX(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Too bad
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Exceed15: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
This is pathetic. He must have been nursing a kind of bitterness.
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by Emdebby2: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
Many are mad few are roaming.
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by detectivejones: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
What are these Thai people eating see 60year old woman like someone in her forties
Re: 5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife by detectivejones: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
What are these Thai people eating see 60year old woman like someone in her forties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos / Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) / House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.