Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? (43675 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face / See What The Doctor Recommended For My Pimples Ance And Oily Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Otunbakayce: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:
Hello guys, M22 here, I have a very oily face with constant pimples attacking it, I’ve used a lot of things from those tube creams usually in pharmacies to locally made black soaps but my face still remains the same, they work for some time but it’s like my face adapts to them, I really don’t know. Do you guys have any tips for me? I’ll attach a pic of the skin if it’ll help… thanks
Go and get tretinoin cream and Bezoyl peroxide cream.
Use the Benzoyl peroxide at night only and
The Tretinoin in the morning.
Wash your face with mild or toilet soap.
Stay away from sun why using the above.
Use both consistently everyday for 2 months and your acne is gone forever.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Padipadi:
Reduce oily foods and snacks

See the Way you come get SENSE, as the Post is NOT about Peter Obi or LP. 🤨🙂😀
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by newoffer: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Na bad blood dey give u rough patches. Look for who to impregnate so u can have something to bother you for once.
Promismike:
0kk
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lolss, is it not that one Where a Person puts his Face inside Bucket of Hot water? 🤔😀😀

You hover the face over hot water... the steam will make you sweat. Some put Robb

It will be painful... but the oil content would come to the surface.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Sleekfingers: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:
Hello guys, M22 here, I have a very oily face with constant pimples attacking it, I’ve used a lot of things from those tube creams usually in pharmacies to locally made black soaps but my face still remains the same, they work for some time but it’s like my face adapts to them, I really don’t know. Do you guys have any tips for me? I’ll attach a pic of the skin if it’ll help… thanks

Start washing your face with lukewarm water and stop applying any lotion or cream on your face.
Also watch what you eat. I know this is kinda hard.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Ladech(m): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
Have you tried sandpaper?
3triple:
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:

Diet is a very important factor.

Reduce fatty foods and eat more fruits and vegetables as you are able.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

You hover the face over hot water... the steam will make you sweat. Some put rub.

It will be painful... but the oil content would come to the surface.

Wait, as you are Sweating, you now put Rob on your face? 🤔🤔

Or mins After the sweating? 🤨🙂
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Nectarbaba(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
The only thing you should worry about as a man is poverty.

Every other thing is secondary. Posts like this should come from girls.
What about brushing our teeth? Is that a girlie thing too?
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Onogiede(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
Go an make money genuinely, those things are not necessary except ladies...
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Biggaboi:

Bottom line is to keep ur skin as dry as possible naturally via simple washing with soap and water. I do mine 3 times a day and it works. I don't use anything else!
Make a habit of this and your pimples will dry up since they will be starved of the oils that they feed on to grow and spread.

Goodluck

You Have Said It all.

That is the only thing he needs.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by 99thEnemy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
markidoo:
See pimples
Looks like Acnes.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Padipadi(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

See the Way you come get SENSE, as the Post is NOT about Peter Obi or LP. 🤨🙂😀
I be ya mate before?
I get sense naa.
But Obi go collect another time.

2 Likes

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Voiceofthestree: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
DM I will you the remedy
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by freemi(m): 7:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
Omoawoke:
This why they say men age like wine. This ugly boy go soon fine before he reach 30
lols
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by clydecarson(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:

Stop using towel on your face,leave it to dry...use black soap judt for your face...stop using the soap you used in cleaning your nyash on your face it's not hygienic at all

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by afadi2410: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
Patented:
i was like this, after many years and many treatments, i settled to using Dudu osun to wash as often as possible and then using skin success cleanser, the plain one not the toner. eventually a friend told me something strange. he said "forget you have a face".

sounded weird initially but then i did and lived my life unbothered about what was on my face.............life got easier.

ultimately these things are mostly age related, u will eventually outgrow them. many of these treatments can do a lot of harm.

So, finally, wash your face often, change your pillowcase and handkerchiefs often, stop bursting and live your life like its golden.

To no burst pimples no easy o

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
Padipadi:

I be ya mate before?
I get sense naa.
But Obi go collect another time.

Lolss.

PETER OBI be like Lionel Messi.😊🙂

Una dey Give am Very CLOSE Marking. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by MSN1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:
Pimples has a lot to do with hereditary and bloodline.

I am from a polygamus family of 4 wives.
The ONLY person in our household that pimples disturbed is my elder- half brother.

Whatever u do, AVOID using ANYHOW things, not prescribed by a doctor. Just change to a less oily cream and avoid oily things, IT WILL DISAPPEAR WEN D TIME COMES.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by 1Sharon(f): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

Toxic masculinity at its finest.

So men shouldn't take care of their skin? undecided

No matter how rich you are as man, bad skin will always make you look low value.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Menclothing: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
WAatch ur face 4 times daily use clean handkerchief daily to wipe
Use cleanser

Stop all
Cream
And chemical

Drink lot of water

You wil
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by OlawaleBammie: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:
Don't disturb ursef with any drugs bro, I was in ur shoe, infact, the shoe na oversize for me but now I am free from the jargons..

Ur own still fair na, me dey nurture big Big blind pimples during my days, imagine having two big blind pimples at ur forehead like horns, yes, it's as bad as that. Hardly will I see a week that I won't have it.

But when I become older it disappeared, tho the oily face remains sha but the annoying pimples have gone.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by 12345baba(m): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
What's wrong with oily face and pimples?
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by edunaragold(f): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

I burst into laughter when I read your comment

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by ChronosMed: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
If you're a Christian I'll say Stop masturbation, but if you're not a Christian I'll say reduce masturbation and you'll see clear evidence,

One week without jerking off will give you the change you desire. Just try and see for yourself
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by djkaneo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:

No dey bath with hot water. I repeat, NO DEY BATH WITH HOT WATER.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by trumpcoat(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
Just be applying oil control powder hi me on WhatsApp for the picture with the number displaying under the comment you will worry less
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by kinguwem: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
Basic face hygiene is ok: wash your face with soap or antiseptic, but avoid pricking face or touching face with unwashed hands & maintain basic hygiene. With time you'll overcome the problem.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Aleem26(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
Try deh rub am Toto water
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Comradewitney(f): 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
Use clean cap, vitamin c, prednisolone tablet and lincocline capsule for one month and see.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Padipadi(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lolss.

PETER OBI be like Lionel Messi.😊🙂

Una dey Give am Very CLOSE Marking. cheesy cheesy
No one cares about Agulu Fraud.
The thing is he's welcome to contest. He's a Nigerian. But he mumu gan towards election period. It's like it's this boy, GRV of Lagos wey dey always look like person wey wan revenge dey give am advise.
Obi allowed APC to blackmail him with Ibolization of Lagos, Ibolization of LP and other trashy talks. Anyways that's the past. He's a contender for 2027.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
N3TRAL:

I get you points,
but being a man is no excuse to neglect your
well-being.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctors Remove 1.6kg Of Jewellery, Money And Watch From Woman's Stomach / Health: Some Medical Facts You Probably Dont Know / Staphylococcus Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.