Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? (43697 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face / See What The Doctor Recommended For My Pimples Ance And Oily Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by ednut1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2023
oxiide22:
see this man that live in refugee camp in CA
i still wont give you money. Keep crying
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Malawian(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
Let him go and work in Condorm industry.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Bighead95(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
Easiest way to make you face clear is go to any uncompleted building you gonna see poop around use it to scrub your face for 10days e go clear ...

For this economy you still dey use money buy nonsense .....

Use this great people as a role model ned Nwoku,fela,shatta bundle,taye taiwo, etc
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by enemyofprogress: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
Op are you Chief Obelawo? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by oxiide22(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
ednut1:
na stinginess full your belle though you can't give wat you don't have? I don't even believe you're in CA
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by OKOATA(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
Moneyboyz:

There are tonics and medications for that.
Chairman you fit explain in details. The thing dey affect my sister.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by oxiide22(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
ednut1:
you can't give wat you don't have even if you have na stinginess full your Belle
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Psoul(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
Patented:
i was like this, after many years and many treatments, i settled to using Dudu osun to wash as often as possible and then using skin success cleanser, the plain one not the toner. eventually a friend told me something strange. he said "forget you have a face".

sounded weird initially but then i did and lived my life unbothered about what was on my face.............life got easier.

ultimately these things are mostly age related, u will eventually outgrow them. many of these treatments can do a lot of harm.

So, finally, wash your face often, change your pillowcase and handkerchiefs often, stop bursting and live your life like its golden.

Just make sure you constantly have white power. Use it when the oil gets much. You'll see your face will start getting less oily.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by 1Sharon(f): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
N3TRAL:

I want a wife with your skin, btw. You shine.

However, as a man I want a tough looking skin for myself.

Lol. But why should a woman with clear skin take you seriously
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Gerrard59(m): 4:36am On Nov 29, 2023
N3TRAL:
The only thing you should worry about as a man is poverty.

Every other thing is secondary. Posts like this should come from girls.

E go hard to let go of Nairaland with posts like this. So real and brutal. grin It makes one to realise the world one is living in.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by 3triple(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
I’ve seen all the replies and my thanks goes to everyone that took time out of their busy schedule to recommend a product or routine to follow.
I think I’ll go for the washing-of-the-face-3-times-daily method, since a lot of people recommended it. I’ll do it for a month and see how it goes, I’ll drop an update if I remember. I’ll also leave the post up for any other young man out there who’s going through something similar so they can learn. Thanks again.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Haakeem(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Use salicylic acid face wash or Ghana black soap
how much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health: Some Medical Facts You Probably Dont Know / Staphylococcus Cure / Warning As MouthAction Spreads Untreatable Gonorrhoea Resistant To Antibiotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.