Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? (43696 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face / See What The Doctor Recommended For My Pimples Ance And Oily Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by dbestcno(m): 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:
Hello guys, M22 here, I have a very oily face with constant pimples attacking it, I’ve used a lot of things from those tube creams usually in pharmacies to locally made black soaps but my face still remains the same, they work for some time but it’s like my face adapts to them, I really don’t know. Do you guys have any tips for me? I’ll attach a pic of the skin if it’ll help… thanks

Constant soap and water with reduction in oil consumption will solve it
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Vision101(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
This is because you have not started to....... Teenagers that have not started to....... most times experience this.

Constant washing of face and application of talcum powder will help.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Helinus: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:
Hello guys, M22 here, I have a very oily face with constant pimples attacking it, I’ve used a lot of things from those tube creams usually in pharmacies to locally made black soaps but my face still remains the same, they work for some time but it’s like my face adapts to them, I really don’t know. Do you guys have any tips for me? I’ll attach a pic of the skin if it’ll help… thanks

Use Extract soap, stop rubbing cream of any type on your face.
Stop using sponge on your face, assuming you do.
Always make sure you bath before sleeping.

Avoid Masturbation, asin run from it.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Fulaninigger: 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
Look for the soap "acne out"

Yours is child's play compared to what I had
3triple:
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by wunaESQ(m): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
Watch wat u eat (avoid oily and fatty food)
Wash ur bed spread and pillow case regularly.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
The cure to this is DIET, HYGIENE (CHANGE YOUR PILLOW CASE EVERY 3 DAYS), USE NOT SO HARSH SOAP. - DONT USE ANTISEPTIC SOAP.
GET A LOT OF REST. SLEEP WELL TOO.
Drink plenty water. Avoid dusty environment.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:

Go for benzoyl peroxide. It'll kill the bacteria and dry the pimples. Check out something like OXY 10 at your nearby pharmacy or on Jumia or Konga.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Faslite(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Look for a good and always available make-up artist that's the simple remedy
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by MemoriesAndMe: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
donpata:
With age, it will ease up. Was here too though not as severe as yours seem.
You are very correct - certain things come with age, maturity and puberty. My son is 13 and had stuff like this on his face.

The pharmacist told me he was approaching puberty at his age and things unexpected can happen to his skin as he was approaching puberty and it's natural for kids to develop certain skin reactions.

Same way he started growing little beards and little moustache is same way he started growing the little acne on his face. It goes away over time when taken care of. I just got him an acne cream to cleanse himself with and it's been helping.

I don't know if OP is a kid or an adult, but talking to a dermatologist can help.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by LeopardX: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:
With time it will disappear. However, you fit dey use orange juice for face. Don't use a thing artificial.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by mastermaestro(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
Don't waste your peace on this normal stuff. If you knew me then with pimples all over my face, you would not believe what my face looks like now. I did NOT use any shit! Stop worrying! It will go away. Low self-esteem is what you should deal with actually.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Majatechworks: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
Benzoate peroxide
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by ebomat: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
There's an antibacterial soap made by Africa for Africa.......call 08072751837 for more information.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by ottajah: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
Machinegun91:
He's a lucky guy

For him to be having such oily face means Nigeria is still favoring him.
Smiles 😁 Such sarcasm..funny You

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by vickydevoka(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
The only thing you should worry about as a man is poverty.

Every other thing is secondary. Posts like this should come from girls.
Jesus!!!. I remember when I was worrying about my look. Until I went completely broke. Hunger no make me de look mirror again. Na person way chop belleful de look mirror.

Since I get money. Left , right center , fine boy from different women.

You just told him the gospel truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by theforemost: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:

SImple!

Wash your face every night with hot water, wipe with towel, them immediately, rub with lemon orange. Though painful a bit. After 1week, you'll pray for me
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by danielistics(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
I don't mean to sound negative, try to treat it but prepare for the worse, I have seen grown middle-aged men with this on their faces.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
Oily face can be hereditary. I started to have pimples on my face by age of 17. Lasted till I was about 25 years old.
Some people in their 30s and even early 40s still have pimple breakouts. So, everyone's case may differ.

Well, these are what I have here at home.👇
For oil control. Not for pimples or zit control, oh. Neutrogena especially helps to flush the pores out. I have oily skin nowadays mostly on my upper cheek area. Nowhere else.
Also try and just buy a good facial scrub. I have one too. And don't over scrub your face. Go easy, and use circular motions. Don't pick at the whiteheads like I did back then when I was clueless of the consequences of doing so.
Drink alot of water to keep your skin hydrated. Don't use the same towel you use for your groin area, or your body as a whole for your face. Get a face towel.

In the end, it takes time. Just try to adjust your mindset and don't be too conscious about it, even if it feels hard to ignore. Do it. Go about your work, feel good, and don't forget to pray. Yes, prayer can help you if you believe, and your face will get better quicker than it naturally would have.
To each their own. ✌️

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by bayelsaowei(m): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
The only thing you should worry about as a man is poverty.

Every other thing is secondary. Posts like this should come from girls.
grin grin
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by afrika4real(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:
apply just white powder always. Morning, afternoon and night
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by kolaitan(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
Go and buy dusting powder or Nycil baby powder. When ever you are at home, wash your face and apply sufficient powder especially at night. It will not cost you upto 200 and in 3 weeks you share your testimony.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Lampass(m): 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:
Stop wasting your time and money, just use warm water and ordinary bathing soap to wash your face 2 or 3 times daily. Also avoid groundnut completely, you can eat what any prepared with it but not groundnut directly. You will testify.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Swagaa99: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
Drill d oil Use the oil fry / cook

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Engrgreg1: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
Wash your face often drink plenty of water use clean face towel
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Hisexcellency20: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:

Try FUNBACT A cream. Might help.

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by federal9: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
Stop eating buns and Puff puff

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Noora28(f): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
Having an oily is natural, the downside of it is you get prone to acne.
When your acne isn't managed properly,it could cause scarring which is what you have.

Two things you need as an oily skin is an exfoliant and a retinol.
I don't recommend organics
I don't do organics.

I recommend dermatologist approved products.

You can send me a direct message for more skincare tips .
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by odenkirk: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:
grin grin grin chaii nawa for ur face oo
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by flairlady(f): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
Try salicylic acid 2%, either in a facial wash,cream,soap or toner. If you can't find these, buy aspirin tablets from the chemist or pharmacy, crush them, add little water and apply to your face. Avoid so called organic creams and creams with steroids (funbact A, Skineal, Movate).
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by bigcasava1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Engage in fat burning exercise. Like running
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by KingDash09(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Baba go find catapilar or tractor
Cause this ya face don go
I for give you some tips on smooth face like my own but I no won cast update
3triple:
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Go and work in block-making industry!
Only d sweat from a days work go remove all d yamayama oil & water from ya face 4eva!

Don't thank me, thank God!
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health: Some Medical Facts You Probably Dont Know / Staphylococcus Cure / Warning As MouthAction Spreads Untreatable Gonorrhoea Resistant To Antibiotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.