Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? (43698 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face / See What The Doctor Recommended For My Pimples Ance And Oily Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by tachia406: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
CelestineNelson:
Wait first make Harmattan season pass...if you still experience an oily face in a season where dry air is blowing then I will start my dermatological advise
Funny but true grin grin
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by BarrElChapo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
3triple:
Hello guys, M22 here, I have a very oily face with constant pimples attacking it, I’ve used a lot of things from those tube creams usually in pharmacies to locally made black soaps but my face still remains the same, they work for some time but it’s like my face adapts to them, I really don’t know. Do you guys have any tips for me? I’ll attach a pic of the skin if it’ll help… thanks

There’s a tube cream zapyt it’s made in the USA if you use it this your issue will be a thing of the past. The downside is that it’s now expensive.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Elidrisy20: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
No need to worry yourself, in case the thing dey worry you use Ash to rub for your face
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Patented: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
afadi2410:

To no burst pimples no easy o

I know na. I passed through the wahala, rusting causes the scars I can see on his face. E no easy but we must tell am true
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by riczy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
So as Nigeria is now ur problem is pimples, hope u av learnt a trade, or in the Uni?
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by NiceClean: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
Patented:
i was like this, after many years and many treatments, i settled to using Dudu osun to wash as often as possible and then using skin success cleanser, the plain one not the toner. eventually a friend told me something strange. he said "forget you have a face".

sounded weird initially but then i did and lived my life unbothered about what was on my face.............life got easier.

ultimately these things are mostly age related, u will eventually outgrow them. many of these treatments can do a lot of harm.

So, finally, wash your face often, change your pillowcase and handkerchiefs often, stop bursting and live your life like its golden.

This is me then....
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Tohmey(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
5iine:
Stop using hard soap/medicated on your face and stop brushing the face with sponge.
So, which soap will you recomend to him
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by abike12(f): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
are you able to see a dermatologist? like others have said, it may get better with age but it's best to have it checked out because of the social stigma associated with having skin issues.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by N3TRAL: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
😂
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by AstroGrams(m): 12:01am On Nov 28, 2023
Salicylic acid cleanser and a good moisturising face lotion
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Mosba: 12:07am On Nov 28, 2023
Nothing compared to how my face used to look. Get down to work on bed, and all the oil shall be downloaded and you will have a smooth dry face
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by fortunechy(m): 12:25am On Nov 28, 2023
Change ur name to something else cuz 3triple and pimple sounds alike...
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by nokspos: 3:38am On Nov 28, 2023
1. get Neutrogena 2 in 1 action
2. get an handkerchief and always clear your face
3. listen carefully to the food you eat , some people are gluten intolerance, which means you shouldn't eat rice, semo, milk and any food that contains gluten (this was my own problem) I had to stick to fufu, garri and yam wheat.
4. Egg and indomie is also a no go area for me .

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Elmgnifico(m): 5:23am On Nov 28, 2023
Sleekfingers:

You made a valid point. But how many Nigerian's dey eat vegetables and fruits?

It's not easy though, but for his skin condition, he needs more of it. Research revealed that bacteria, dead skin and dirt blocks skin pores to cause pimples, so he needs to keep his face refreshed.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by fx45(m): 5:46am On Nov 28, 2023
3triple:
Hello guys, M22 here, I have a very oily face with constant pimples attacking it, I’ve used a lot of things from those tube creams usually in pharmacies to locally made black soaps but my face still remains the same, they work for some time but it’s like my face adapts to them, I really don’t know. Do you guys have any tips for me? I’ll attach a pic of the skin if it’ll help… thanks
I guess you should be between 18-22 years. Those things will disappear with time. It's your cross to carry for a few years. You can buy anything you like it won't work. Just be cleaning your face with soap and water regularly.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by diamondvil(f): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2023
Use dodo face cream or white secret face cream, you will see the difference in few days.
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:18am On Nov 28, 2023
Patented:
i was like this, after many years and many treatments, i settled to using Dudu osun to wash as often as possible and then using skin success cleanser, the plain one not the toner. eventually a friend told me something strange. he said "forget you have a face".

sounded weird initially but then i did and lived my life unbothered about what was on my face.............life got easier.

ultimately these things are mostly age related, u will eventually outgrow them. many of these treatments can do a lot of harm.

So, finally, wash your face often, change your pillowcase and handkerchiefs often, stop bursting and live your life like its golden.
This is the cure
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by LoveJesus87(m): 6:23am On Nov 28, 2023
3triple:
u have to keep washing ur face with soap and water CONSTANTLY. it is a major part of any solution that will work for u
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by LoveJesus87(m): 6:24am On Nov 28, 2023
N3TRAL:
The only thing you should worry about as a man is poverty.

Every other thing is secondary. Posts like this should come from girls.
lmao grin grin grin

How true
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Tohmey(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2023
Helinus:

Use Extract soap, stop rubbing cream of any type on your face.
Stop using sponge on your face, assuming you do.
Always make sure you bath before sleeping.

Avoid Masturbation, asin run from it.
Bro, how could masturbation be the cause of pimple.
Let's assume the OP is female now, will you still point out masturbation as the cause?

1 Like

Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Blue86(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2023
Go and buy retinol
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by kaydee007(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2023
Bro no need to worry...
Oil dey your face
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by OKOATA(m): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2023
Moneyboyz:
Stop putting chemicals on your face in the name of cleaners.

Purify your blood and use detol soap to bath, make suee you use it to rinse your face from time to time. That's all you need.
how does one purify the blood?
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by femi4: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2023
3triple:
Do the following religiously

Avoid all manner of frying foods and sugar

Make powder your friend during the day....no cream on the face.

Wash your face before going to bed with soap, soap alone, no sponge. Don't use anti septic, use shampoo
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Hopefullyy: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2023
[quote author=N3TRAL post=127197002]The only thing you should worry about as a man is poverty.

Every other thing is secondary. Posts like this should come from girls.

Well said bro
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Dshocker(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2023
3triple:

As soon as you stop eating oily foods, you will see drastic change
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Damian911: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2023
Aldol:
Be rubbing pupu on it grin
Thunder fire your ass!Motherfucker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by oxiide22(m): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2023
ednut1:
Your diet contributes
see this man that live in refugee camp in CA
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by GABRIEL6036: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2023
Simple, Get Garlic, chup it and rub it on your face 1 hour before rinsing with water every morning for 1 month. Thank me later 😎😎😎😎
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Pootle: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2023
stop eating garri and groundnut, egusi,kulikuli etc grin
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Sheffieldconsul: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2023
Inbox me I'll recommend what helped my face.
3triple:
Re: Pimples Filled Oily Face Remedy? by Moneyboyz: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2023
OKOATA:
how does one purify the blood?

There are tonics and medications for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Health: Some Medical Facts You Probably Dont Know / Staphylococcus Cure / Warning As MouthAction Spreads Untreatable Gonorrhoea Resistant To Antibiotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.