Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) (33977 Views)

Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE / Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by uzomadu: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
What else do you expect from a city where LASMA official b nuisance.
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by Magabush1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Lagos State has been ranked as the city with the worst road traffic in the world.

This is according to Global Traffic Congestion Rankings 2023 by Traffic Index.

Latvian city, Riga, came second on the list, followed by Tehran, the capital and largest city of Iran.

In fourth place is Mexico City in Mexico, with Indian city Mumbai in fifth while Krakow in Poland occupied the sixth spot.

Here is a list of top 10 cities with the worst road traffic in the world.

DAILY POST

Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by foleskay(m): 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
Anytask01:

I said it
You said rubbish.
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by steeltrust: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
For me I can never stay in Lagos
I know now Watin ona see for the Lagos
I rather stay in Ibadan, Abuja, warri, akwaibom or onitsha/akwa
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by Anytask01: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
foleskay:

You said rubbish.
Hatred and tribalism will consume you if you don't repent.
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by Truths9ja: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
It’s true joor
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
Risingblue008:
Thank God say no be me talk am
grin grin grin

I'll keep saying it
This Lagos na overrated state,
I prefer akwa ibom or Calabar to Lagos the lagoon state,

Even the lagosians can't develop their own state
grin grin grin
What a shame
I have never seen any sw build or get serious business in any other part of the country
SE dey even help Dem,
If u like blast me,
I be confirm Edo man,75% here knows I'm saying the truth

Says somebody wey no get better opportunities to live there. Anything to make you sleep well sisi.
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by WorldRichest: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
This is Lagos. The umber in everything.

If you are not happy, we didn't invite you in the first instance
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by Sunnyski: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tinububu's legacy? 😂
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by Alliswell248: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
Skyfornia:
Decongest Lagos by making other states viable for investments and businesses, open more ports in other states, set up government presence in other states too...who says we can't have Neco headquarters in Portharcourt? Or Custom headquarters in Enugu?? Etc

Tell that to your Governors......no body is begging the sore losers to stay in Lagos. We won't miss you. Nobody want the sit at home people.....

Lagos would never allow sit at home.
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by Alliswell248: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
Anytask01:
Some people will rush into the thread thinking it's one Igbo man or grouped that said it.
Say any unpleasant thing about Lagos and they will start attacking the Igbo tribe. To them, it's always Igbo vs Yoruba/Lagos on Nairaland.

You are too empty upstairs....
Inferiority complex and igbo are 5 and 6.
The other day u kinsmen were crying that their houses were demolished...
Is it only alaigbo miscreants that are in Lagos....ur mumu and inferiority complex no get part 2.

Nobody is begging Ipob miscreants to stay in Lagos.
Go back to your region.....sit at home people.
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by jaxxy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Global Traffic Congestion Rankings

we need to start telling ourselves the truth. Since ambode roads have been deteriorating and its gotten to a point apc chieftains are crying out. I have been saying it for years.

Fix the damn roads. it's not rocket science to fix inner roads. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by gare(f): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Fake news.

Lagos in SW got the best road network in the world.

Source;
NBS.

Wake up from your sleep 😭
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by XAUBulls: 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Lagos State has been ranked as the city with the worst road traffic in the world.

This is according to Global Traffic Congestion Rankings 2023 by Traffic Index.

Latvian city, Riga, came second on the list, followed by Tehran, the capital and largest city of Iran.

In fourth place is Mexico City in Mexico, with Indian city Mumbai in fifth while Krakow in Poland occupied the sixth spot.

Here is a list of top 10 cities with the worst road traffic in the world.

DAILY POST
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by XAUBulls: 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
dominique:
Lagos is too heavily popular not to have heavy traffic jams. That's why we're praying for development and industrialisation in other states so Lagos can be decongested. NewYork city should be on the list IMO
Indeed.
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by XAUBulls: 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Lagos needs to be decongested. If their governors governed their domains right, there won't be a mad rush for Lagos State and other parts of the SW region.

Imagine the stress not only on infrastructure but healthcare services, education, welfare e.t.c.
Very succinct.
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by Kay25(m): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
reiddecuti:
Our dearest Lagos. That's the result of monopoly of economy practice in our dearest country.

Diversify the economy they said no. The want to teach the igbos Igbos a lesson.
Didirin what is stopping igbos from trading in ariria and nweka ?must u come lagos to hustle..
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by subcbouy: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
tiswell:
nice defence for Lagos...leave NY out of it.
That's how they brainwashed you into their narrative, and you will shaking your head.
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by DDIA: 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
dominique:
Lagos is too heavily popular not to have heavy traffic jams. That's why we're praying for development and industrialisation in other states so Lagos can be decongested. NewYork city should be on the list IMO
That is because there are too many migrants wanting to live and do business there especially as it is that Lagos us the commercial capital of Nigeria. They wouldn't want to leave but rather stay there to develop the place instead of going back home.

Don't get me wrong grin
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by spiralwedge(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Rubbish, where do you place New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangkok etc?
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by Adakintroy: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
Not when tinubu has worked on it with fuel hike.

This needs updating. It old news abeg
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by bigwig071(m): 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Apart from the sea ports nothing is in Lagos and naa the only yorubas get honestly. Can someone me another thing wey yorubas get

1 Like

Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by IjebuWarrior: 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2023
dominique:

How you take know? Like you don go there before... angry Be yarning dust... 🤬
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by dbestcno(m): 12:05am On Nov 28, 2023
Zonefree:
Fake news.

Lagos in SW got the best road network in the world.

Source;
NBS.

They said road traffic and not road network. English no hard to understand na
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by NinjaMetahuman: 12:22am On Nov 28, 2023
Any traffic list that doesn't include new York should be trashed.
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by 43Ronin: 12:27am On Nov 28, 2023
lagos is trying but lagos can actually do more.. if they repair all their bad roads andnopen more areas like the badagry axis not only epe, lagos go too make sense.
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by Yankee101: 1:48am On Nov 28, 2023
Incomplete list of you don’t add Newyork and San Francisco
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by sulaak(m): 1:54am On Nov 28, 2023
reiddecuti:
Our dearest Lagos. That's the result of monopoly of economy practice in our dearest country.

Diversify the economy they said no. The want to teach the igbos Igbos a lesson.

Nobody is stopping the Igbos from developing their regions, The SE has a large entrepreneur class that will rather invest in Lagos at the expense of the SE
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by frog12: 2:21am On Nov 28, 2023
mumbai and mexico city i think

warrifinest1985:
Thats a very fat lie! I spent 10 years in lagos. Number one and 2 ought to be the india capital mubai and china then followed by new york
Re: Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) by tonytony208(m): 2:48am On Nov 28, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Global Traffic Congestion Rankings

Even if the evidence stares you in the eyed, you will still deny it like a morally rotten dog.

Not your fault. You were born that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The New & Yet-to-be Used Ikeja Bus Terminal Is Being Reconstructed (PHOTOS) / Terrible Accident Along Aba-Port Harcourt Road(photos) / Akeredolu Launches New Mass Transit Buses In Ondo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.