Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul (31862 Views)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by GreatOchuks: 2:10am On Nov 28, 2023
A married woman sat in public with her thighs and tights exposed for the audience and Camera to feast on .

And yet she's beefing the good HR for trying to save his fellow brotherman from another unwanted Celebrity Marriage brouhaha ...

We need more of such HRs in the society , if dumb Israel DMW had met such an HR and taken his advice , he wouldn't be fooling himself on Social Media today after wasting millions on the head of a supposed Virgin daughter of Eve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by AcademicWriter: 2:11am On Nov 28, 2023
So, what are we going to do with this information..
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by linearity: 2:21am On Nov 28, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Was it really necessary for the husband to tell her. Just thinking out loud

That is men for you, including yourself….

That is why it is a foolishness to put head for inside husband and wife quarrel, last-last na you dem go take settle the matta at the other room!

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Aboks(m): 2:28am On Nov 28, 2023
DDIA:

Toto must be explored after taking, dogon yaro, monkey tail and claro.
No excuse will prevent kpekus exploration that has been planned for a long time. grin

Olamide is speaking for himself, him no say make you go rape person pikin oh! grin

lol
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by IjebuWarrior: 2:35am On Nov 28, 2023
Okoro women fit die on top Yoruba men, kilode! grin

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Bliss62: 2:44am On Nov 28, 2023
Eyah... Naso your boss wicked reach
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Addme: 2:49am On Nov 28, 2023
Uptheante:
Your boss was right.
A woman that can sit with exposed thighs & legs open (in the second picture), leaving little to the viewers' imagination is definitely not a good woman for a clean posh lawyer.
Your husband definitely deserves better
She was into entertainment earlier in her days ,that woman you are trying to paint bad is currently a professor and an HoD in a US university while her husband is currently a high ranking HoR member representing Ekiti and even contested for the governorship primary but lost to the current governor.
The boss she's talking about is currently still there with TVC and will continue to wish to be in her shoe right now.

6 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Lovemeharder(f): 2:58am On Nov 28, 2023
You're lucky to have that your husband.

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by bdon123(m): 3:24am On Nov 28, 2023
Ur boss was right,i also felt he was too gud for u.i still feel same way.

2 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Chicagograduate(m): 3:39am On Nov 28, 2023
Without naming the boss,she is a liar.It is when EFCC or security operatives arrest a high profile suspect for fraud and withheld his name from the public.
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by occfx: 3:41am On Nov 28, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
After working for pple for some time i realized that most Nigerian employers aren`t interested in the wellbeing of their employee. They`re only interested in their businesses without paying any attention to the welfare of their workers and that`s why if u`re very good nd loyal ur boss will never want u to progress. He may even want u to work for him for life with very meagre salary and when u can no longer render the quality service u`re known for maybe due to health or age factor he discards u like a piece of rag.

Yes that's how an average black man is. Very terrible animal

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by uvie66: 3:42am On Nov 28, 2023
Zonefree:
So, what are we going to do with this information
the thing weak me who they be self?
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by CJStarz: 3:46am On Nov 28, 2023
This information is absolutely uncalled for and unnecessary. It has portrayed her husband in a bad light,as one who reveals secrets from friends to his wife. She's just created enemies for the man.

Last time,she told the world she was a bastard, badly treated by her aunties and family members.
Now,her boss wanted to hinder her marriage.
She's always playing the victim.
Who knows who she will blame again tomorrow.
Helen,your chochochoo is too much o.

3 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by lizzz05(f): 4:02am On Nov 28, 2023
Read this long comment to try to get your point. Mission not accomplished.
Yugoslavia247:
My own is the ease of people these days to talk about certain things online

Being shameless on a global level.

And the ease to want to imbibe internet advice in your family. Especially women.

Listening to olosho online.
Olosho tells you something and you support it.

I just wonder.
Being popular does not make you wise.
You just have an audience to further showcase your stupidity to people who would agree or learn from it.

Young men getting depressed because of internet fake lives or real lives.

You forget that your mind is your power.

People don't want to be content just sheepishly want wealth without enterprise.

Hook up gals come online seeking validation for their failed parenting and lives.

I just wonder.

The reasonable ones are choked or ganged against by the demons online.

My own is.
Be wise.

3 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by nautybride: 4:50am On Nov 28, 2023
All those trash comment at the first page.
Those guys might want to have their way with her, hence, the defamation.
Young guys can't be trusted really,they are at the point of their life when they are feeling funky!

Not everyone close to you want you to succeed in life.

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:52am On Nov 28, 2023
The boss must be a very malicious and vindictive animal, because probably he had tried wooing her but she refused.
So the nonentity resorted to badmouthing.

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by haslaw(m): 5:12am On Nov 28, 2023
Uptheante:
Your boss was right.
A woman that can sit with exposed thighs & legs open (in the second picture), leaving little to the viewers' imagination is definitely not a good woman for a clean posh lawyer.
Your husband definitely deserves better

My thoughts exactly.

2 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by tollyboy5(m): 5:20am On Nov 28, 2023
God1000:
Some people are wicked, you are a beautiful woman.

Nobody can queer your pitch when it is your time.

There is no wickedness here. She might not be the best for her husband but she decided to put all her best to be his best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by haslaw(m): 5:20am On Nov 28, 2023
The ex-boss was probably right and giving a very good advice for the following reasons.

1. The ex-boss probably saw her as a flirt who follows many men upandan. How are we sure the boss has not had his own share of the goods.
2. She wasn't obviously a wife material and the ex-boss saw that.
3. Seeing the way she sat down with her exposed thighs in the interview sef is enough reason for any sane Nigerian to advice any man from marrying her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by tollyboy5(m): 5:27am On Nov 28, 2023
CJStarz:
This information is absolutely uncalled for and unnecessary. It has portrayed her husband in a bed light,as one who reveals secrets from friends to his wife. She's just created enemies for the man.

Last time,she told the world she was a bastard, badly treated by her aunties and family members.
Now,her boss wanted to hinder her marriage.
She's always playing the victim.
Who knows who she will blame again tomorrow.
Helen,your chochochoo is too much o.
Exactly my thought. Her boss was right after all.
Imagine the loose canon

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by alfsalami: 5:49am On Nov 28, 2023
The advices were made to be confidential, what kind of a human being is your husband to have revealed these to you ?
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by sacajawea: 6:07am On Nov 28, 2023
bdon123:
Ur boss was right,i also felt he was too gud for u.i still feel same way.
You knew her then?
Why do you say so?

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Uptheante(m): 6:08am On Nov 28, 2023
Addme:

She was into entertainment earlier in her days ,that woman you are trying to paint bad is currently a professor and an HoD in a US university while her husband is currently a high ranking HoR member representing Ekiti and even contested for the governorship primary but lost to the current governor.
The boss she's talking about is currently still there with TVC and will continue to wish to be in her shoe right now.
You and I know that an average Nigerian woman that was into entertainment is 99.99% most likely a hoe. She must have probably 'changed' when she met the lawyer (her husband).
So, does a clean & sound lawyer with bright potentials deserve a person like that?
Can you swear that she married him as a virgin? 🤔
For her boss then to say the husband deserves better means he probably knows some dark & dirty secrets about her & doesn't want to see her to see the man getting deceived, but alas! the husband never thought deeply about that statement nor bothered to make investigations. If I were in his shoes, I'll have codedly sought for explanations from her boss.
Also, that she's a prof, a HOD in the US, & the husband contested governor while her former boss is still in TVC; doesn't mean shit.
You just wanna demean & denigrate him because her spoke the bitter truth.
Do you know what he will become tomorrow?
Do you know if God will propel him straight to a higher position than her & her husband from his current position & status.

I'll leave you with one last advice: Never look down on any man.

3 Likes

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Uptheante(m): 6:11am On Nov 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

He is a LAWYER
See below
That's the opinion of Americans about lawyers.
It doesn't necessarily translate to reality in Nigeria
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by jeff1607(m): 6:13am On Nov 28, 2023
FitCorper:
Helen I’m happy your are married and wish you all the best. The only thing I can say is relax, the truth behind that statement your boss made will soon unveil itself.

Same thing I thought also, some ladies believe men don't know the escapades they do because they keep quiet and will only divulge such information if pushed or a to save a brother.
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Mayflowa(m): 6:20am On Nov 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

And the ease to want to imbibe internet advice in your family. Especially women.

I just wonder.
You just have an audience to further showcase your stupidity to people who would agree or learn from it.

Hook up gals come online seeking validation for their failed parenting and lives.

I just wonder.

My own is.
Be wise.
People have been talking before. You just get to see and hear it now because of internet. And people should say it as it is. Be real. No damn for whose ox is gored.
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by IamAsiri: 6:30am On Nov 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

I just wonder.

I just wonder.

My own is.
Be wise.

So, what does that have to do with this topic?
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by blaise26abj(m): 6:43am On Nov 28, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Was it really necessary for the husband to tell her. Just thinking out loud

YES! Very necessary . However the question should have been “ was it necessary she says it online ? “ Hell NO

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Abelino(m): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2023
To you, you re wise; You sound unwise and unintelligent.
Yugoslavia247:

I just wonder.

I just wonder.

My own is.
Be wise.
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Abelino(m): 6:47am On Nov 28, 2023
You re just a sadist and a bitter soul.. Try to Heal.
GreatOchuks:
A married woman sat in public with her thighs and tights exposed for the audience and Camera to feast on .

And yet she's beefing the good HR for trying to save his fellow brotherman from another unwanted Celebrity Marriage brouhaha ...

We need more of such HRs in the society , if dumb Israel DMW had met such an HR and taken his advice , he wouldn't be fooling himself on Social Media today after wasting millions on the head of a supposed Virgin daughter of Eve.
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by PoliteActivist: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2023
Uptheante:

That's the opinion of Americans about lawyers.
It doesn't necessarily translate to reality in Nigeria

Nigerian lawyers and entire judicial system are even worse - totally corrupt. You can call them plaintiffs (plain thieves! cheesy)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? / How To Make Love To A Woman, / 11 Types of Men In the Nigerian Dating Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.