Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul (31841 Views)

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Abelino(m): 6:50am On Nov 28, 2023
Hypocrites Everywhere... You sound Unintelligent with your Comment.
Uptheante:

You and I know that an average Nigerian woman that was into entertainment is 99.99% most likely a hoe. She must have probably 'changed' when she met the lawyer (her husband).
So, does a clean & sound lawyer with bright potentials deserve a person like that?
Can you swear that she married him as a virgin? 🤔
For her boss then to say the husband deserves better means he probably knows some dark & dirty secrets about her & doesn't want to see her to see the man getting deceived, but alas! the husband never thought deeply about that statement nor bothered to make investigations. If I were in his shoes, I'll have codedly sought for explanations from her boss.
Also, that she's a prof, a HOD in the US, & the husband contested governor while her former boss is still in TVC; doesn't mean shit.
You just wanna demean & denigrate him because her spoke the bitter truth.
Do you know what he will become tomorrow?
Do you know if God will propel him straight to a higher position than her & her husband from his current position & status.

I'll leave you with one last advice: Never look down on any man.

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by FireUpNow(m): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2023
Zonefree:
So, what are we going to do with this information

Are done defending Bola Tinubu?😆😆😆😆😆
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Raxxye(m): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2023
She is lying!
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by RALPHOW(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2023
Zonefree:

SO THAT EVERYONE WILL LEARN NOT TO BE HEARTLESS IN FUTURE.
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Tareq1105: 7:20am On Nov 28, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Was it really necessary for the husband to tell her. Just thinking out loud

Yes, it's important to let her know that her boss doesn't like her and she would be careful in her relationship in the office.
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Af0nja: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2023
Zonefree:

The wise learns from the mistake of others. In other words, never trust a Yoruba person. According to this revelation, they're childishly brain wired. Except HRM, Ojaja 2
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Qoko: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2023
Which husband is this? no matter how good and respond your wife is, it’s not everything you reveal to her.
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Sluacoast(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2023
Zonefree:

It's like an encouragement.. never be discouraged by what people say. A lot of people might have fallen down because of statement like this.
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by RedAlert08(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Let me guess, her boss is YOROBBBER. I can bet my life that he/she is.

They are unarguably the most hateful tribe on earth.
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Uptheante(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2023
Abelino:
Hypocrites Everywhere... You sound Unintelligent with your Comment.
This is your reply when you have nothing reasonable to counter my points.
You are emotional
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Uptheante(m): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Nigerian lawyers and entire judicial system are even worse - totally corrupt. You can call them plaintiffs (plain thieves! cheesy)
They're a reflection of the typical Nigerian society
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Inspirer1: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2023
I have learnt to keep as much info of myself and my struggles and achievements away from people. The less people know the better.
There are evil minds everywhere, some are aware they have it and some ain't aware, owners of such just need to think the evil and it'll be.

When you're progressing in life, try to keep as much info as possible away from people, family and friends.
Do not be tempted to 'shalaye' like the street would say.

I pray she doesn't regret this action of hers.

Qoko:
Which husband is this? no matter how good and respond your wife is, it’s not everything you reveal to her.
I suspect he will be disappointed knowing his wife spilled this out on TV

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by anochuko01(m): 8:54am On Nov 28, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Was it really necessary for the husband to tell her? Just thinking out loud

Its actually necessary

There are people who may be in similar situations today, and this might be the inspiration for them to be courageous with their choices.
Secondly, those people are terrible humans, there is no point shielding wicked people.
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by 1TrippleCee: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2023
anochuko01:

Its actually necessary

There are people who may be in similar situations today, and this might be the inspiration for them to be courageous with their choices.
Secondly, those people are terrible humans, there is no point shielding wicked people.

Theres nothing wicked about it. Relax abeg
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by 1TrippleCee: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2023
Inspirer1:
I have learnt to keep as much info of myself and my struggles and achievements away from people. The less people know the better.
There are evil minds everywhere, some are aware they have it and some ain't aware, owners of such just need to think the evil and it'll be.

When you're progressing in life, try to keep as much info as possible away from people, family and friends.
Do not be tempted to 'shalaye' like the street would say.

I pray she doesn't regret this action of hers.

I suspect he will be disappointed knowing his wife spilled this out on TV

You are very wise

She doesnt know if there are secondary ties with the person that are good business associates. She has succeded in causing oroblems for herself. It will definitely affect her one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by fasbat(m): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Helen Paul's imaginary father lost this beautiful woman for good? Professor Helen for that? Rape is EVIL

1 Like

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by NoToPile: 9:11am On Nov 28, 2023
Most likely the boss and HR wanted to have their way with her and she rejected.

Point is more often than not an average Nigerian boss or collegue doesn't want good for you. The boss will prefer you don't grow. They are everywhere both private and govt agencies.
There are exceptions though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by femi4: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2023
FitCorper:
Helen I’m happy your are married and wish you all the best. The only thing I can say is relax, the truth behind that statement your boss made will soon unveil itself.
No truth. It was because of her academic level then and background
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Emma513: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

This one na own goal lol
SHUT UP TOO, WHAT DO YOU KNOW. TINUBU IS A DRUG SNIFFING VAGABOND AND A CERTIFICATE FORGER
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by SAMBARRY: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2023
FitCorper:
Helen I’m happy your are married and wish you all the best. The only thing I can say is relax, the truth behind that statement your boss made will soon unveil itself.
Na them

They're already projecting and subtly wishing her marriage will Fail so that they can gloat and say "we talk am" I don't know whether Na swear or curse for Africans to see women happy, successful and thriving both in worklife and marriage.tuehhh
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by SAMBARRY: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2023
femi4:
No truth. It was because of her academic level then and background
keep on looking down on others like you're their creator
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by SAMBARRY: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2023
NoToPile:
Most likely the boss and HR wanted to have their way with her and she rejected.

Point is more often than not an average Nigerian boss or collegue doesn't want good for you. The boss will prefer you don't grow. They are everywhere both private and govt agencies.
There are exceptions though.
that's why everyone needs to be prayerful especially women in Africa because the level of misogyny in Nigeria is so disgusting and pervasive you go dey wonder whether woman don offend anybody before and this is whether she's educated or not.

If she's educated they'll say she dey form, if she's not educated they'll call her illiterate
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Kemadealadire(f): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2023
That people smile at you doesn't mean they like you or want the best for you. Thank God your husband was discerning, he is wise.
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by honeyB2018: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

That's why put on that kind of cloth, that that permits someone to see what is meant for your husband?
Because your boss said s
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by nedekid: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2023
FitCorper:
Lolz.
If you know you know.
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by OLamylove: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
Uptheante:

You and I know that an average Nigerian woman that was into entertainment is 99.99% most likely a hoe. She must have probably 'changed' when she met the lawyer (her husband).
So, does a clean & sound lawyer with bright potentials deserve a person like that?
For her boss then to say the husband deserves better means he probably knows some dark & dirty secrets about her & doesn't want to see her to see the man getting deceived, but alas! the husband never thought deeply about that statement nor bothered to make investigations. If I were in his shoes, I'll have codedly sought for explanations from her boss.
Also, that she's a prof, a HOD in the US, & the husband contested governor while her former boss is still in TVC; doesn't mean shit.
Do you know if God will propel him straight to a higher position than her & her husband from his current position & status.

How did you Come about the 99.9 percent being a hoe? Because that's a huge percentage
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by theamazonguru(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Was it really necessary for the husband to tell her. Just thinking out loud

That's what real love is all about.
Others will be seeing "NO WAY", only you will be seeing "WAY".
That love will make you see nothing bad in whosoever you are In love with.

Imagine a man promising a girl heaven and earth just because of her honey pot wey him wan Chop. Not to talk of a man and woman heading for the altar.

So I see nothing wrong In it actually.
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by 1TrippleCee: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
theamazonguru:

That's what real love is all about.
Others will be seeing "NO WAY", only you will be seeing "WAY".
That love will make you see nothing bad in whosoever you are In love with.

Imagine a man promising a girl heaven and earth just because of her honey pot wey him wan Chop. Not to talk of a man and woman heading for the altar.

So I see nothing wrong In it actually.

Your perspective. Plsss
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Addme: 5:27am On Nov 29, 2023
Uptheante:

You and I know that an average Nigerian woman that was into entertainment is 99.99% most likely a hoe.
Statistics conjured by yourself purposely to suit your narration. The fact that she was a comedienne doesn't make her a hoe.
She must have probably 'changed' when she met the lawyer (her husband).
A clean and sound lawyer,who told you he was clean? He made his decision seeing the lady's potential and he has never regretted it at least based on the result
Can you also swear that the Lawyer was a virgin when they got married?
For her boss then to say the husband deserves better means he probably knows some dark & dirty secrets about her & doesn't want to see her to see the man getting deceived, but alas! the husband never thought deeply about that statement nor bothered to make investigations
How's the man getting deceived and who doesn't have dark and dirty secret. And for the a sound lawyer not to bother about all this,don't you think he had his reasons and was satisfied beyond doubt that she was the best for her
If I were in his shoes, I'll have codedly sought for explanations from her boss
Who told you he didn't do this and might not find it satisfactory enough.
My brother,it means a lot,it was the boss that painted her bad that first demeaned her but look at her proving her doubters wrong in all ramifications
Yes I don't know but I will work with what I have known and have seen,just like your words, that's why it's not good to look down on people

This advice should be better taken by you and her former boss. Never look down on anybody especially people with ambitions. What the man saw in her,the boss didn't see it.
And in this life results is the end goal especially the one earned legally. This lady has proven all these your epistles wrong in all fronts.
This is probably what the husband saw in her that nobody failed to see.
Re: How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul by Otulented: 5:30am On Nov 29, 2023
Zonefree:

Iwu ezigbo nmmeee!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / How To Make Love To A Woman, / Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.