Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

What's Issues Are You Facing With Your Phone And Have Not Found Solution To - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Issues Are You Facing With Your Phone And Have Not Found Solution To (192 Views)

This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? / Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down / How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Issues Are You Facing With Your Phone And Have Not Found Solution To by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
I am Emma a tech blog at emmabulds, what problem are you facing with your smartphones, that you feel has not been addressed.

I am talking about software problem not hardware problems, just drop them thanks
Re: What's Issues Are You Facing With Your Phone And Have Not Found Solution To by Krinniearike: 9:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Please,I’m having issues with my WhatsApp,I was logged out of WhatsApp and all effort to register back proves futile,i have not been able to receive the OTP that was sent via sms nor call,it keeps saying my number can’t be reached.
Re: What's Issues Are You Facing With Your Phone And Have Not Found Solution To by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
Krinniearike:
Please,I’m having issues with my WhatsApp,I was logged out of WhatsApp and all effort to register back proves futile,i have not been able to receive the OTP that was sent via sms nor call,it keeps saying my number can’t be reached.

Sorry About that here's solution
https://emmabuilds.com.ng/whatsapp-not-receiving-otp-sms-call-fix/
Re: What's Issues Are You Facing With Your Phone And Have Not Found Solution To by uwa244(m): 9:46am On Nov 30, 2023
i observed that my Huawei GR5 camera and flshlight stops functioning,i now reset the phone,after resetting the phone,i could not login my gmail account again.not that i forgot the email or password,but,the field to type in my email keeps skipping out.i tried logging in from all the google apps,the skipping keeps occuring.phone engiheers says its a software issue and that it requires flashing with a computer.
what do you think its the issue with the phone?the phone is a 2017 android version.
Re: What's Issues Are You Facing With Your Phone And Have Not Found Solution To by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2023
Yes it might be a software issue, you can try flashing with a computer
Re: What's Issues Are You Facing With Your Phone And Have Not Found Solution To by Edikraftdeco(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
Iphone 6 not booting past apple logo, have changed battery
Re: What's Issues Are You Facing With Your Phone And Have Not Found Solution To by kripen(m): 3:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
My Huawei mate8 I can't put on the blootooth.
Re: What's Issues Are You Facing With Your Phone And Have Not Found Solution To by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 01, 2023
Edikraftdeco:
Iphone 6 not booting past apple logo, have changed battery

Here's Solution to your problem here, make sure you do the needful was the problem get solved...
https://emmabuilds.com.ng/iphone-6-6s-not-booting-past-apple-logo-fix/
Re: What's Issues Are You Facing With Your Phone And Have Not Found Solution To by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 01, 2023
kripen:
My Huawei mate8 I can't put on the blootooth.

Dm me on WhatsApp (emmabuilds) your bill is 300N we'll get it fixed.
Here's my WhatsApp https:///message/YBPYQEE4ELRGP1

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Smart 8 Vs Smart 8 HD: Delving Into Their Features & Capabilities / Google Camera App Will Stop Creating Folders For Each Portrait Shot / Iphone 6 55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.