Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan (8566 Views)

Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To His Son, Seyi (Photo) / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan by Tynaclem1: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2023
God abeg oo, we are still owing billions of dollars and still collecting more loans? I don't understand...is Nigeria not generating revenue again? What about all the taxes they cut from people's salary...it is decisions like this that make people lose hope in Nigeria, give up and japa. God help us
Re: Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan by Tynaclem1: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2023
ogbonti:

As you are asking these intelligent question - of how will we pay back ? know that a drug baron is taking these loans - a career criminal is taking these loans on our behalf - a man with zero integrity is taking these loans - a man who forged a certificate is taking these loans - with zero oversight on how these loans will be spent - a man who says it’s his turn to raid the treasury is taking these loans- a man whose son has no job, yet bought an $11 million mansion in London which he doesn’t live in is taking these loans - a man who has no blue print for our economic development other than snatch it, grab and run away with it is taking these loans - a man who said na statistics we go chop? showing he disregards empirical analysis and fundamentals of strategic financial and economic index is taking these loans - a man who will not be be around in the next 10 or 20 years when future generations of Nigerians will be saddled with huge debt repayment which could span another 50 to 75 years to pay back is taking these loans in our name… and everyone is zombified and quiet like we are all collectively hypnotized but the little rascal of Iragbiji, the Onijibiti Onijaguda Oniwerre of Eko

When all is set and done, our kids and grandkids kids will ask us one simple question

grandpa, grandma - what did you do or say when Buhari and Tinubu was burying our future in debt ? you will look down and tell them - we were cowards, blinded by ethnic and religious patriotism- so we turned the other way insulting a certain Igbo man called Obi who dared to question the common sense in borrowing away your future to be eaten by maggots in a certain party called the APC and we spent countless hours, days and months insulting him and his followers while the thieves at the helm robbed away your future and laughed at our collective stupidity because of the ease they could shove their philosophy of hate, deeply rooted in the the emilokan tribal nationalism mantra down our throats and we swallowed it hook, line and sinker 😟

My prayer is may our grand kids and great grand kids not look at just and spit at us in disgust because we were busy chasing rats while the roof was on fire

A word is enough for the wise

kachineke me eziokwu 🧐

You have a very valid point but you see this country ..the mindset we have is as long as it is not your roof that is on fire just mind your business...Nigerians will take everything hook line and sinker... The last time we stood up as a country to protest...we lost that battle at lekki toll gate...the people obviously responsible were never brought to justice rather they stay and advance in power...

Tomorrow even if a bag of rice is sold for 100k, fuel price rises to 2k per litre Nigerians will still mind their business and rough it out.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan by waveman2: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
Resources of nigeria is just to service the politicians and top govt officials.The only thing the citizens enjoy which has bn taken away is subsidized petrol.
Re: Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan by dbestcno(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Tinubu-presents-budget-Wednesday-FEC-okays-$1bn-loan

Eight years moratorium, tinubu won't be the one that will pay the loan. Wahala for who will succeed him
Re: Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan by DoubleDD1990(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
For the fact that he came in through the back door, nothing good is going to come out his administration, it's going to get tougher day by day, God in his infinity mercies will see us through this hardship...God bless us all
Re: Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan by ogbonti: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2023
Tynaclem1:

You have a very valid point but you see this country ..the mindset we have is as long as it is not your roof that is on fire just mind your business...Nigerians will take everything hook line and sinker... The last time we stood up as a country to protest...we lost that battle at lekki toll gate...the people obviously responsible were never brought to justice rather they stay and advance in power...

Tomorrow even if a bag of rice is sold for 100k, fuel price rises to 2k per litre Nigerians will still mind their business and rough it out.

you are very correct unfortunately like Amaechi said, Nigerians will do nothing
Re: Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan by ogbonti: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2023
Iagos:

🙏🏽 God bless you for saying it as it is.

you are welcome - God bless you too
Re: Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan by ogbonti: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
AbuTwins:

I know you must be Igbo!
Is your state governor not taking loans too?
Is your state government not sharing from FAAC?
Obi no dey go anywhere!
Deal with your loss!
And Nigeria will get better!

I am not Igbo by any stretch i am from Delta South and born and raised in Benin City and spent my teenage years in Lagos before heading to the USA - while some Igbos like Joe Igbokwe and Hope Uzodinma are working tirelessly for Tinubu and can kill anyone for Tinubu - are you saying they are useless to Tinubu because they are Igbos? is Festus Okoye who helped rigged Tinubu into office not an Igbo man ? until you learn to understand that tribalism is a chain used to imprison your little mind, you will never be liberated - so even if i am igbo- i should not have my own opinion ? na tribalism go kee your head!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan by ogbonti: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
Dicoomoba:

Omo Tinubu must’ve really killed your dad and mom hbaba your hypocrisy is bigger than that of your tribe and I’m sure half of your family stay Lagos 😂

na Ogun go kill your papa kill your mama- you buffon, the money he is borrowing to steal, is your useless and hopeless father the one to pay it back ? no… as long as i and my family and friends will be affected by the decisions of your coca in sniffing drug baron and certified career criminal of a presidiot, i will continue to speak and if you don’t like what i said, go and kill yourself - go hug transformer - oniwerrey! 😀

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan by ogbonti: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
adenigga:

Hmnnnn.......

God bless you Sir
Re: Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan by AbuTwins: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
ogbonti:

I am not Igbo by any stretch i am from Delta South and born and raised in Benin City and spent my teenage years in Lagos before heading to the USA - while some Igbos like Joe Igbokwe and Hope Uzodinma are working tirelessly for Tinubu and can kill anyone for Tinubu - are you saying they are useless to Tinubu because they are Igbos? is Festus Okoye who helped rigged Tinubu into office not an Igbo man ? until you learn to understand that tribalism is a chain used to imprison your little mind, you will never be liberated - so even if i am igbo- i should not have my own opinion ? na tribalism go kee your head!

Is your state governor not taking loans?
Is your state governor not sharing FAAC?
Your state even received the largest share oil revenue refund from Buhari. What did Okowa did with it?

Everything is always Tinubu and APC!
I didn't know you're not Igbo. But you seem worse than them.
Re: Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan by Juniorangel(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
This govt knows nothing about being productive only to borrow are they not even ashamed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Presents Budget Wednesday, FEC Okays $1 Billion Loan by YorubaDemonswag: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
When is Pandora criminal presenting his own?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency: I’ll Run If God Permits Me – Bakare / Lastma Official Push Bus Conductor To His Death (photos) / Obama Congratulates Jonathan, Nigerians On 53rd Independence Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.