Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Problem With Early Mouth Odour - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Problem With Early Mouth Odour (18806 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by SaturnNick(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
It's normal na

1 Like

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by NJV: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mercylike:

No but if I do, it doesn't smell

Problem solved. No more long stories.
Henceforth, brush b4 going to bed.
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by Englishisamust: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
Baba there reason why people brush their mouth when they wake up

1 Like

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by AzaHub(f): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
post=127209787:

Aza,
Na prayer dey make mouth odour dissappear now?!
Oh Lord have Mercy!!! shocked

Why didnt you quote the full comment lol
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by kollysnut(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
Drink Small lime in the morning ......

Mercylike:
Is it normal to wake up and experience mouth odour?

I don't like talking to people very early especially when I just wake up bcoz there is this odour when I smell whenever I try to smell my own mouth..

Is it normal or it is something that has to be treated?

If i have brush, I don't have any odour from morning till night except for night to morning sleep..
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by Biola67: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
Brush your teeth before bed. Case closed. Na everything be news for Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by Biola67: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
If you close your mouth for 5hrs straight without talking to anyone, it’ll smell.

3 Likes

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by Nonywendy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
Let nobody deceive you, even if u brush before u sleep, once u wake up it will smell small. Infact once u close ur mouth for hours without talking to anyone, it restricts air inside there to freshen it up, so close ur mouth for hours and get dat small smell. But if the smell is heavy, please see ur dentist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by IkeAbuja: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
If your mouth doesn't have early morning odour then you have a serious infection or you are not human again every healthy body systems should have a little smell coming out from your mouth when you wake up early in the morning it's a normal thing bro

1 Like

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by WantsandMore: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mercylike:

I don't like talking to people very early especially when I just wake up bcoz there is this odour when I smell whenever I try to smell my own mouth..

If i have brush, I don't have any odour from morning till night except for night to morning sleep..
could be signs of Halitosis but to be sure it isn't, gt a non fluoride toothpaste brush morning & nigght, floss in between the cavities. Debris fit don mount.
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by TheBillyonaire: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
It is a confirmation that humans are hybrid of Ape and ET.

Our Ape component stinks without constant hygiene. Very tasking.
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by VaginaAcademic: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
Just brush in the morning and evening before you sleep and do a tonsil wrinse to remove tonsiliths and occasionally floss .

1 Like

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by Funjosh(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
Get cloves and be chewing
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by obaidan: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mercylike:

No but if I do, it doesn't smell
There's nothing wrong other than you not making brushing the last thing before you go to bed.
- have your mouth cleaned by a dentist,
smell or no smell every 6 months
- use a good mouth wash
- once u brush at night, the only thing that should go into ur mouth is water

And ofcourse eating food with garlic, ginger, onions increase the chances of your mouth smelling. If that's what you love, then you have to love the habit of taking care of your mouth more than the bare minimum.

2 Likes

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by ImoleNaija: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mercylike:

It's obvious U dint read my post well..

It's only when I wake up..... After I brush, I am fine all day

If this is your concern in this current Naija situation. You have no problem, walahi.

1 Like

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by Mercylike(f): 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
obaidan:

There's nothing wrong other than you not making brushing the last thing before you go to bed.
- have your mouth cleaned by a dentist,
smell or no smell every 6 months
- use a good mouth wash
- once u brush at night, the only thing that should go into ur mouth is water

And ofcourse eating food with garlic, ginger, onions increase the chances of your mouth smelling. If that's what you love, then you have to love the habit of taking care of your mouth more than the bare minimum.

Forget abt that dentist.... Where the money?

Thanks for the advice sir
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by creolehunt: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
When was the last time you saw your dentist? Do you at least keep your 6-month dental cleaning appointment? undecided

What has dentist has to do with this? Early morning bad breath is perfectly normal as theres been inactivity in the mouth for many hours. The guy clearly wrote he is fine when he brushes
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by Mercylike(f): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
femi4:
You snore and open your mouth while sleeping. Normalize brushing your teeth before you go to bed and always sleep on your sides. Let it be your habit

I never snore.. Never
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by emmabest2000(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Chew garlic every night before going to bed.
Thank me later

Chew bitter kola instead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by creolehunt: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
Gerard28:

Everybody's mouth smells when you wake in the morning till you brush.

I no know which one wey you dey ask.

I tire. Oversabi don dey advise am to go see dentist. As if they're any different
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
When was the last time you saw your dentist? Do you at least keep your 6-month dental cleaning appointment? undecided

Bros,, this is normal. Depending what you ate before sleeping. Specifically, saliva production decreases while you're sleeping, leaving you with a dry mouth at night. Since saliva usually flushes out odor-causing particles, you're left with bacterial buildup that makes its presence known with its distinctive aroma. As for me , the only time i have mouth odor is when i drink much or have some meat stuck in between my teath

1 Like

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by achimendy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mercylike:

Brush b4 you sleep in the night, you won't have that smell in the morning. That's why is good you brush twice in a day.

1 Like

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by femi4: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mercylike:

I never snore.. Never

Lolz. You can't know if you do. Na people around you go tell you. Better still, put your phone in sound recoding while sleeping. When you wake up, play the recorded file back to yourself
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by ttobizz(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:

English

1 Like

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by gare(f): 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mercylike:

Go and use cloves you will thank me forever, soak some cloves in water until you have a coke like color.
In the morning you take some and gaggle, look for someone to test if it's still has odour. I need feedback

1 Like

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by ttobizz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
xavuv:
Use salt water to gaggle and rinse your mouth Before you sleep everynight

I don't get it.. what's wrong with brushing your mouth?
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by obaidan: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mercylike:

Forget abt that dentist.... Where the money?

Thanks for the advice sir
Loool....proper oral hygiene alone does the job too sha.
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by obaidan: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
ttobizz:

I don't get it.. what's wrong with brushing your mouth?
Loool I wonder o
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by bigtt76(f): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
You can't be eating ogiri, iru or okpehe laden soup all day and expect your mouth to be smelling like rose flower the next morning when you wake up cheesy

Brush your mouth after every meal and right before you go to bed. Also ensure you brush off the meal on your tongue ...as in brush the whitish thrush off your tongue until your tongue glows in its pinkish glory.

Mercylike:

2 Likes

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by Mercylike(f): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
femi4:
Lolz. You can't know if you do. Na people around you go tell you. Better still, put your phone in sound recoding while sleeping. When you wake up, play the recorded file back to yourself
Egbon.. I don't snore.. Never snore..

Nobody has to tell me. I have stayed in different place with different people, I have never snored
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by femi4: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mercylike:

Egbon.. I don't snore.. Never snore..

Nobody has to tell me. I have stayed in different place with different people, I have never snored
No be fight, I said what I said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Tests Positive For Ebola In Liberia / South Africa Records 13 Cases Of Coronavirus / Coronavirus: NMA Asks FG To Allow Other Laboratories Run Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.