Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Problem With Early Mouth Odour - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Problem With Early Mouth Odour (18807 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2023
ottersberger:
1. Go to a dentist. He will check for cavities and gum disease, clean your teeth, drill and fill any cavities. This is where the bacteria responsible for bad breath reside.
2. Fall in love with dental floss, and floss, brush your teeth before bed.
3. If you are financially able, invest in a quality alcohol-free mouthwash.
4. Finally, change your toothbrush at least every 3 months, preferably much sooner
Mercylike, living like an agbero is how you got the terrible breath, now it is time to stop living ignorantly! Read this comment to help yourself. undecided
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by Godsonkemz(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
Avoid late night food. It causes indigestion and oesophagus acid reflux ie heartburn. This is followed with an offensive mouth odour
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by warrifinest1985: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mercylike:
Is it normal to wake up and experience mouth odour?

I don't like talking to people very early especially when I just wake up bcoz there is this odour when I smell whenever I try to smell my own mouth..

Is it normal or it is something that has to be treated?

If i have brush, I don't have any odour from morning till night except for night to morning sleep..
why your mouth dey smell? You chop fowl shit??
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by Skeduw20(m): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mercylike:
Is it normal to wake up and experience mouth odour?

I don't like talking to people very early especially when I just wake up bcoz there is this odour when I smell whenever I try to smell my own mouth..

Is it normal or it is something that has to be treated?

If i have brush, I don't have any odour from morning till night except for night to morning sleep..

It is so normal to have that... Most ppl don't notice it when they wake up ni... There is no way u wake and ur mouth doesn't smell
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by YeyeGbami: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
When was the last time you saw your dentist? Do you at least keep your 6-month dental cleaning appointment? undecided

This cleaning dey very important, but trust my people. Na when tarter hold the teeth before go think of cleaning them.

1 Like

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by YeyeGbami: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2023
Skeduw20:

It is so normal to have that... Most ppl don't notice it when they wake up ni... There is no way u wake and ur mouth doesn't smell

It won’t smell if you brush and rinse your mouth with mouth wash before bed. And you also need to floss your teeth after meal
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by LivingSage: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2023
Always controversial undecided

Kobojunkie:
When was the last time you saw your dentist? Do you at least keep your 6-month dental cleaning appointment? undecided
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
YeyeGbami:
■ This cleaning dey very important, but trust my people. Na when tarter hold the teeth before go think of cleaning them.
It is o. It should not be missed but I see from the thread that Nigerians still haven't caught up to the importance of regular dental cleaning. undecided
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by Mercylike(f): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Mercylike, living like an agbero is how you got the terrible breath, now it is time to stop living ignorantly! Read this comment to help yourself. undecided

Kobojunkie this is for you

Offpoint1:

Werey nothing do you.

Everybody papa mouth dey smell when dey wake up. All food particles for mouth dey decade before you wake up, so mouth must smell until your brush those decays out.

zedman1:
It's obvious you don't know some very simple things in life. Almost everyone wakes up with bad breath until after brushing. I don't like the way you replied that person you mentioned.

Skeduw20:

Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Mercylike:
Kobojunkie this is for you
No need to send me these comments. Since you chose to believe bad breath is your normal, there is nothing to be done about it. undecided
Re: Problem With Early Mouth Odour by AlphaHakimi: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
Mouth odour is as a result of
1) Bacteria activities
2) Untreated gastrointestinal disease.
If you close your mouth for a long time, the Bacteria secrets gases that contain alot of sulphide and hence the bad odour you perceive.
Steps to reduce mouth odour
1) Brushing in the morning and before you go to bed at night.
2) Use a tongue scrapper to scrap your tongue after brushing.
3) Buy non sugary chewing gums.
In fact, even if you miss brushing and you eat gums steady, it will greatly reduce the odour from your moth at least for that period.

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Tests Positive For Ebola In Liberia / South Africa Records 13 Cases Of Coronavirus / Coronavirus: NMA Asks FG To Allow Other Laboratories Run Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.