Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

She Has Turned Me To A Mugu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Turned Me To A Mugu (3893 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by TheLordofHost: 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
I have been dating this girl for over a year now. When I first met her I didn’t have any feeling for her, I was just using her to pass time.

She became clingy after I took her virginity and I began to fall for her because she had a good character.

When my baby mama dumped my daughter with me, this girl stood by me and even temporarily moved into my house to care for my child.

Her ugliness began to show when she gained admission to the university.

Since we’ve been dating, she has never asked for a dime. I do buy her gifts once in a while out of my own will. She’s the one who even gives me money when I’m broke.

I was surprised when she called me to ask for 10k to make her hair. I told her I did not have such money and she ended the call as I was still speaking. Out of anger, i sent her a text that if she needed money she should ask her dead father to send money from his grave. She read the message and blocked me. I blocked her too.

Around 12 midnight, this witch called me and was crying over the phone, telling me she’s sorry and I should unblock her on WhatsApp.

Immediately I unblocked her, she sent me a pic of a shirtless dude sleeping on a bed, I couldn’t see the guy’s face, only the back of his head. I even thought she mistakenly sent it only for this demon to call me and started blaming me for making her hookup with a random guy for money and accusing me of wanting her to die of hunger in school. I cursed her and she ended the call and blocked me again.

That was the first time a woman made me cry.

This manipulative goat came to my house a few days later and started claiming she’s possessed by marine spirits and how her forefathers are marine worshippers and all sorts. That she didn’t sleep with him with her clear eyes.

I forgave her and she spent the weekend at my place. She was her usual sweet self and I did my best to forget the ugly incident .

I sent this ungrateful bitch 6k to celebrate her birthday in school

That evening, she posted videos of her dancing in a club and her friends pouring drinks on her. She was even dancing with a guy.

I called her but she ignored my calls. I sent her a text to end the relationship and warned her not to call me or come to my house to beg.

She came to my house the next day and threatened to drink poison if I breakup with her. She seemed serious and I forgave her.

I had access to her WhatsApp message with her best friend and she was telling that one that the only reason she’s with me is because I’m her first and when she finds a rich and serious guy she would leave me.

It pained me down to my soul because I honestly love this girl and I’ve made up my mind that she’s the one I want to settle down with. I have never cheated on her with any other person.

She’s 18 years old, is it that she’s just confused or youthful exuberance ?

I’ve tried to move on but I can’t. I’ve even been sending her more money and been doing a lot to impress her.

How do I break this jinx?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by immortalcrown(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
One, you are hypocritical. You call someone a witch, an idiot, a bitch. Yet, your signature is LET THE LORD BE WITH YOU.

Two, you are selfish. You said she was not demanding. You also said she helped you to nurse your daughter. But you developed a hatred for her the moment she asked for money.

Three, you are not a responsible man at all. See how you boast of sending her 6k for her birthday. I imagine how you will sound if you give her 20k. You even have a baby mama already. Your tone in this post shows that you must have exploited the baby mama too much.

Four, you and the girl are birds of the same feather (gold diggers). Your anger is that you are no longer the only man exploiting her sexually. I say this because your attitude towards her does not show you love her.

Five, both of you should be careful because fornication has consequences.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
When I first met her I didn’t have any feeling for her, I was just using her to pass time.

You're awful!

When my baby mama dumped my daughter with me, this girl stood by me and even temporarily moved into my house to care for my child.
Imagine the sacrifice! I will always advice young girls to avoid baby daddies... You say you ex dumped your daughter with you... Jesus! undecided

I was surprised when she called me to ask for 10k to make her hair. I told her I did not have such money and she ended the call as I was still speaking. Out of anger, i sent her a text that if she needed money she should ask her dead father to send money from his grave. She read the message and blocked me. I blocked her too.
You're truly a horrible person... undecided

Around 12 midnight, this witch called me and was crying over the phone, telling me she’s sorry and I should unblock her on WhatsApp.

Immediately I unblocked her, she sent me a pic of a shirtless dude sleeping on a bed, I couldn’t see the guy’s face, only the back of his head. I even thought she mistakenly sent it only for this demon to call me and started blaming me for making her hookup with a random guy for money and accusing me of wanting her to die of hunger in school. I cursed her and she ended the call and blocked me again.

This manipulative goat came to my house a few days later and started claiming she’s possessed by marine spirits and how her forefathers are marine worshippers and all sorts. That she didn’t sleep with him with her clear eyes.

I forgave her and she spent the weekend at my place. She was her usual sweet self and I did my best to forget the ugly incident .

That evening, she posted videos of her dancing in a club and her friends pouring drinks on her. She was even dancing with a guy.

I called her but she ignored my calls. I sent her a text to end the relationship and warned her not to call me or come to my house to beg.

She came to my house the next day and threatened to drink poison if I breakup with her. She seemed serious and I forgave her.

I had access to her WhatsApp message with her best friend and she was telling that one that the only reason she’s with me is because I’m her first and when she finds a rich and serious guy she would leave me.

It pained me down to my soul because I honestly love this girl and I’ve made up my mind that she’s the one I want to settle down with. I have never cheated on her with any other person.

I’ve tried to move on but I can’t. I’ve even been sending her more money and been doing a lot to impress her.

Bullshit...

I'll rather judge you...

A mannerless ungrateful baby daddy... God forbid

7 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by soundOsonic: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
TheLordofHost:
I have been dating this girl for over a year now. When I first met her I didn’t have any feeling for her, I was just using her to pass time.

She became clingy after I took her virginity and I began to fall for her because she had a good character.

Since we’ve been dating, she has never asked for a dime. I do buy her gifts once in a while out of my own will. She’s the one who even gives me money when I’m broke.

She is 18, it means you dey smash since she was 17.
Guy get a life.

9 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by nickyj19: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Oga keep quite, na the type of una go dey do child abuse undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
am 4 waitin senior men dem make I read comments!

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
One, you are hypocritical. You call someone a witch, an idiot, a bitch. Yet, your signature is LET THE LORD BE WITH YOU.

Two, you are selfish. You said she was not demanding. You also said she helped you to nurse your daughter. But you developed a hatred for her the moment she asked for money.

Three, you are not a responsible man at all. See how you boast of sending her 6k for her birthday. I imagine how you will sound if you give her 20k. You even have a baby mama already. Your tone in this post shows that you must have exploited the baby mama too much.

Four, you and the girl are birds of the same feather. Your anger is that you are no longer the only man exploiting her sexually. I say this because your attitude towards her does not show you love her.

Honestly!

1 Like

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by MufasaLion: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Why would a lady go into prostitution just because of hunger and minor financial crisis? A lady that you claimed to have supported you a few times. Sincerely, she's a liar and manipulative creature that can never be trusted.

Brother, the truth is that your girl is into prostitution. She hid it from you and being in school is one of the easiest ways to live the life she want. She is a manipulative lady that is trying to test your intelligence and it seems she's got through to you. It's pure psychology and you fell for it!

10 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by Jeremani: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
That girl is too small for you

You're are broke sugar daddy to her

But in all, una love na play
Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
All those problems way she dey give you, u still dey give her another chance because of her useless excuses and threats.
The funny part is that, you know what is going on but u choose to ignore it. U even cry because of one daughter of Jezebel grin grin
Later, them go say men no dey cry. grin
That girl na small pikin, life never jamb neco and waec her. grin grin
U better block that girl out of your life.

8 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by TheLordofHost: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
immortalcrown:

Who is this local dog? It’s like your hungry owner forgot to lock your cage.

I asked for advice not judgment.

Take your useless judgment elsewhere

6 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by TheLordofHost: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
MufasaLion:
Why would a lady go into prostitution just because of hunger and minor financial crisis? A lady that you claimed to have supported you a few times. Sincerely, she's a liar and manipulative creature that can never be trusted.

Brother, the truth is that your girl is into prostitution. She hid it from you and being in school is one of the easiest ways to live the life she want. She is a manipulative lady that is trying to test your intelligence and it seems she's got through to you. It's pure psychology and you fell for it!

She was so innocent when I met her. It’s hard to believe she’s the one doing all these.

I know she’s messing with my head but it’s very difficult to leave her just like that

3 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by immortalcrown(m): 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
TheLordofHost:
Who is this local dog? It’s like your hungry owner forgot to lock your cage. I asked for advice not judgment. Take your useless judgment elsewhere
Every piece of advice is based on judgemental thought. You even call a human a dog and your signature is LET THE LORD BE WITH YOU grin End-time pastor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by Cerebellum: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
This really got me laughing " I sent her a text that if she needed money she should ask her dead father to send money from his grave"
Guy you self nah werey, the girl nah bigger wereygrin

10 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by nickyj19: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Oga keep quite, na the type of una go dey do child abuse rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by Karleb(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Epistle untop 18 year old kid.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by Nyascobar1414: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Op.. You are gone...
I cant advice you cos your stupidity is beyond human Imagination

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
TheLordofHost:

Who is this local dog? It’s like your hungry owner forgot to lock your cage.

I asked for advice not judgment.

Take your useless judgment elsewhere

This guy has brain touch cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by MufasaLion: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
TheLordofHost:

She was so innocent when I met her. It’s hard to believe she’s the one doing all these.

I know she’s messing with my head but it’s very difficult to leave her just like that

Well, you've seen her true self now. Does it even make sense to anyone that your woman ventured into prostitution just because you couldn't provide her need? It was a pure white lie and she knew it also.

The thought of her sleeping with a man and still had the gut to blackmail emotionally is enough reason for me to ditch her, if I were you.

4 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by Nicepoker(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Op this girl is it that her sewage pipe you de knack is laced with milk and honey? Throw her away like a piece of worthless rag.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
18 years old is using you to catch cruise and you even they cry, if she want drink poison make she do.don't allow her to put you in on duly pressure give her what you can avoid but don't refers to her father again
Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
GidRedpiller this op deserved to be flogged by the Nairaland RedPill Association (NRA)
Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by Hector09(m): 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
A girl of yesterday controlling a man of yesteryear...an 18 years old girl in that matter

3 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by youngsahito(m): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Baba don enter jezebel hole and can't control himself. Na your type go dey for boss on your fellow guy.
See as 18 years old pikin dey control your streering of life.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by waywardpikin: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
MufasaLion:

This!!!

3 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by Slynation(m): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Na that Boogyman old Kala I need borrow take blast your left leg....

2 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by luminouz(m): 1:18am On Mar 10, 2022
immortalcrown:

Four, you and the girl are birds of the same feather. Your anger is that you are no longer the only man exploiting her sexually. I say this because your attitude towards her does not show you love her.

Kai....why must you be such a fuqin föōl?

Nothing makes sense in your write up. SIMP

1 Like

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by luminouz(m): 1:21am On Mar 10, 2022
TheLordofHost:

Lmaooooo

That girl already HAD you, USED you and yet you still can't walk away?

Your story is fake. Only a white man will learn that his gf slept with a man for money and still take her back.

How I know? Your moniker and your signature

1 Like

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by Stevenson1(m): 2:03am On Mar 10, 2022
TheLordofHost:

Oga, I'm sorry to tell you this but you need to remove love from the equation now. That girl is using you to catch cruise and revenge. I think you should be prepared too.
I think she wanted to do more but the furious way you followed her made her to crawl back into her emotional blackmailing mood in other to deal with you unaware.
Guy, better gear up. She's not done. She's after your emotion, money and focus.
She wants to take her revenge on you.
You better prepare ooo. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Also, I think you should stop eating her food or anything else. Let it be sex only and use protection while at it.
Last last, know when to break it off before it gets toxic extremely.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by Gadafii: 5:51am On Mar 10, 2022
Op how old are you, that you allowed an 18 yo who doesn't even have up to 1 million in her account, and just entering her hoeing stage to hold you to Ransome

Free that babe and face front, detatch your self emotionally from her, keep her as just your Bleep mate, don't tell her, and don't send money to her again, girls find it difficult to leave guys that took their virginity

If you knew the power you wield in her life, you for jazz up once, but I doubt you experience in ladies matter na why I ask how old you be.

That babe clearly dey use you, and very soon she go dump you, so make u sef dey her use her cure konji, but have money oooo

2 Likes

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by TheLordofHost: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Op.. You are gone...

I cant advice you cos your stupidity is beyond human Imagination

You that isn’t stupid cannot ignore the thread if you do t have anything to say?

Goat

1 Like

Re: She Has Turned Me To A Mugu by TheLordofHost: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2022
Datboredberry:

You're awful!
A mannerless ungrateful baby daddy... God forbid

I don’t blame you, your cheap wig has blocked off your common sense

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Dad Is Homeless / Pls, People, Did I Just Disgraced Myself? / 10 Things Only Women With Big B00bs Can Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.