Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Redflags In Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redflags In Dating (1001 Views)

Is There Any Danger In Dating Or Marrying A Single Mum / Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redflags In Dating by Divoc19(f): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2023
Hello fam, been a long while. How's Naija treating ý'all these dayz?

My question for the ladies dating. What are the red flags/ turn offs for you when dating a guy?

Mine are lies and being quick to apologise.

Feel free to add yours. wink
Re: Redflags In Dating by crystalmoon(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2023
So it is a bad thing to apologize when wrong

5 Likes

Re: Redflags In Dating by IamFINESSE: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2023
crystalmoon:

And you're responding to this complicated beings undecided
Re: Redflags In Dating by Divoc19(f): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
You skipped the "quick" part.
Trust me, being remorseful before an apology means you have to think through your actions.
There are guys out there who will apologise 10 times a day and keep repeating the same circle.

crystalmoon:

2 Likes

Re: Redflags In Dating by Caleb15(m): 12:48am On Dec 01, 2023
Let's talk about the Green Flags
Re: Redflags In Dating by DonroxyII: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
Divoc19:
Trust me, being remorseful before an apology means you have to think through your actions.
There are guys out there who will apologise 10 times a day and keep repeating the same circle.

Welcome!
Re: Redflags In Dating by Divoc19(f): 12:11pm On Feb 21
Green Flags are hard to decipher because you see, male/female will want to do everything to impress on few days of dating. Until you become intimate with them and God help you, situations arise and, the true form in them will start to show. Unfortunately, how many dates do we have to go on to meet a realistic person before we settle...

Caleb15:
Let's talk about the Green Flags
Re: Redflags In Dating by Caleb15(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21
Divoc19:
Green Flags are hard to decipher because you see, male/female will want to do everything to impress on few days of dating. Until you become intimate with them and God help you, situations arise and, the true form in them will start to show. Unfortunately, how many dates do we have to go on to meet a realistic person before we settle...

Can we link up?
Re: Redflags In Dating by drimzsmoke(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21
Divoc19:

Present ma!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Redflags In Dating by Double0h7(f): 4:29pm On Feb 21
Divoc19:

I hate when Sorry is their name! I feel you on this one 💯.

For me it’s love bombing. If he does too much too soon then it’s major red flags for me. Saying you love someone before you know their last name, buying things and doing the most in the first weeks of knowing each other, when it starts to feel too good to be true, it’s not true! You have a narcissist on your hands.

2 Likes

Re: Redflags In Dating by drimzsmoke(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21
Double0h7:

I hate when Sorry is their name! I feel you on this one 💯.

For me it’s love bombing. If he does too much too soon then it’s major red flags for me. Saying you love someone before you know their last name, buying things and doing the most in the first weeks of knowing each other, when it starts to feel too good to be true, it’s not true! You have a narcissist on your hands.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dating you will be interesting, are you single
Re: Redflags In Dating by Double0h7(f): 4:35pm On Feb 21
drimzsmoke:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dating you will be interesting, are you single

Touch grass my grass my son! Touch grass .
Re: Redflags In Dating by drimzsmoke(m): 4:48pm On Feb 21
Double0h7:

Touch grass my grass my son! Touch grass .

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don't you think love bombing is a Capricorn's thing, I read somewhere your husband is a Capricorn?
Re: Redflags In Dating by Double0h7(f): 5:00pm On Feb 21
drimzsmoke:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don't you think love bombing is a Capricorn's thing, I read somewhere your husband is a Capricorn?

Touch grass.
Re: Redflags In Dating by drimzsmoke(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21
Double0h7:

Touch grass.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Madam, why is your blood this hot I'm not the cause of whatever thing you're going through MENTALLY!!!
Re: Redflags In Dating by Double0h7(f): 8:50pm On Feb 21
drimzsmoke:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Madam, why is your blood this hot I'm not the cause of whatever thing you're going through MENTALLY!!!

K

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreak: Is It O.k To Have One? / Can U Be In Love With 2 Guys/ladies At The Same Time. / Can A Serious,Faithful And Sincere Guy Get A Girl As Such In Today's World???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.