Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? (36020 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by stormborn28(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Testing for DNA is a rigorous process. This kit will give false reports and cause chaos in many homes. The DNA equipment combined cost more than 70m naira

Na lie..that amount wet you write
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by MrDoGood(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Selling in traffic cheesy
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by pongwa(m): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
julybaba:
With the introduction of this test kit, it is now easy to carry out DNA testing from the comfort of your homes.

How many new generations marriages can survive this ?

Do you think this kit should be banned ? 😀😀😀

additional 99 pounds to get results. How da fuq is it cheap?
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Brushstrokes20: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
👀👀Correct!... # let's go there👌👍
# WORLD WAR 3 LOADING...... 🌍😂😂🤣🤣💯
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Maliqcious: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
securitywatch50:
Hmmm, all I know is wahala will happen so to avoid stories that touch allow the sleeping dog lie.
na today wahala they happen
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Connected1: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
Guyman01:
If your wife respects you and gives you peace of mind at home, even if you are suspicious of anything regarding your kids don't go for DNA test, what you don't know won't harm.
Don't bring unnecessary troubles to your life in case the results go South.
Shut Up

1 Like

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by DomPerignon: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
Don't try it.

There is no way this can be used conclusively without mailing the test to a parent lab .

Mailing your DNA to these labs will only see you foolishly updating the ongoing DNA data gathering operation.

This is not a good thing .

The US is heavily investing in Bio-weapons and it's no secret that sites like 23andMe and AncestryDNA are US government operations operated by the Pentagon to gather as much genetic profiling of a given population.

They can develop viruses to target you specifically or a whole population.

With the advent of this DNA toolkit, you use your own money to provide the test kit and pay for the final DNA analysis which they get from you for free.

We know that there are at least one covet Bio-Safety labs in Nigeria run by the US government.

Don't be foolish to buy this kit and submit your DNA profile to them to use to develop an effective gene specific targeting bioweaapon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by DomPerignon: 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
julybaba:

Yes.

Because it is a data gathering operation to generate a database of the gene pool towards developing gene specific targeting Bio-weapons.

23andMe and AncestryDNA have since been proven to be Pentagon operations to gather as much DNA data towards developing future viruses for every specific DNA profile.

You buy this kit with your own money , provide samples and still mail it to their lab.

It's a DNA data mining operation just as Facebook was used to gather as much personal data from you to build a very extensive global personal data bank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by EDOSBROWN: 11:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Damn nigga!

No more hiding place for men with long dicks. Many will see strange children at the gate saying 'my mommy says you are my Dad, my other Dad says I should leave his house'?

Wahala don come oh
But u are not slawomir, the damn nigger
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
I love this😙
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by OkoAnike(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
safarifarms:

What do you think of the following Google search results?

Guy, I like your expression and patience...
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by ednut1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
aktolly54:
that pre-natal, how did they collect sample from womb?
from the vagina or needle through the abdomen

1 Like

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Klchnjoku: 11:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
Guyman01:
If your wife respects you and gives you peace of mind at home, even if you are suspicious of anything regarding your kids don't go for DNA test, what you don't know won't harm.
So you would rather raise another man's kids than know the truth and face it?

Dude, remove the guyman you are using as moniker, you aren't worthy of being called a guyman

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by olowococoa: 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
All my children belongs to me unless my wife tell me otherwise.
The secret you don't know can't kill or harm you, but don't look for unnecessary trouble that can tear you apart.

1 Like

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Uptheante(m): 12:02am On Nov 30, 2023
DomPerignon:
Don't try it.

There is no way this can be used conclusively without mailing the test to a parent lab .

Mailing your DNA to these labs will only see you foolishly updating the ongoing DNA data gathering operation.

This is not a good thing .

The US is heavily investing in Bio-weapons and it's no secret that sites like 23andMe and AncestryDNA are US government operations operated by the Pentagon to gather as much genetic profiling of a given population.

They can develop viruses to target you specifically or a whole population.

With the advent of this DNA toolkit, you use your own money to provide the test kit and pay for the final DNA analysis which they get from you for free.

We know that there are at least one covet Bio-Safety labs in Nigeria run by the US government.

Don't be foolish to buy this kit and submit your DNA profile to them to use to develop an effective gene specific targeting bioweaapon.

If you are a woman saying this, I believe you are trying to discourage men from discovering your adulterous nature.
Your bid to discourage men from DNA test is an exercise in futility
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by DomPerignon: 12:10am On Nov 30, 2023
Uptheante:

If you are a woman saying this, I believe you are trying to discourage men from discovering your adulterous nature.
Your bid to discourage men from DNA test is an exercise in futility

And if you were anything remotely close to a real man , you won't be marrying ashawoes in the first place.

I have said my own.

Facebook was used to mine personal data on a global scale.

This latest gimmick is to harvest DNA data on a large scale.
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by seunayantokun(m): 12:11am On Nov 30, 2023
A.K.A. Instant fraud detector.
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by gebest: 12:39am On Nov 30, 2023
Nice one
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by InvertedHammer: 1:05am On Nov 30, 2023
/
This is the sample collection kit for £4.99

Then you send it in for laboratory analysis for £99.

It is clearly stated in the package cool

If DNA test results have positive impacts on women's affairs, WHO would have subsidized and provided the kits for free. But men are always indifferent to their own special interests.
/
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by safarifarms(m): 1:31am On Nov 30, 2023
OkoAnike:

Guy, I like your expression and patience...
Thanks. Even though I don't really understand what you mean.
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by ibinaboonline: 1:45am On Nov 30, 2023
Did I just read £4.99?
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by sureinfo: 1:55am On Nov 30, 2023
Nice, they should bring this to naija ASAP
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by sisisioge: 2:05am On Nov 30, 2023
It would save a lot of headaches for both men and women.

Women from deadbeats who want to run away from their responsibilities.

Men from paternity frauds.

I think it's perfect grin
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Corroro: 2:26am On Nov 30, 2023
Nice, I think it's a fantastic idea.
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by advanceDNA: 3:07am On Nov 30, 2023
Guyman01:

What is this one saying .....?? How are u reasoning?? The scenario u are painting is weird and absurd....
A Woman that respects you won't fvck another man in the first place and lie about it....... Such respect is just deception to keep her in the marriage where she gets funded while she enjoys her life with her fcvk partners..........

There's no how a woman spreading legs for another man that's not her husband will be very respectful to him..... Women are not wired like that....

1 Like

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:20am On Nov 30, 2023
If it comes cheap. And DNA results come out with a loud beep, many Daddies will weep when the paternity leak. cool
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by advanceDNA: 3:21am On Nov 30, 2023
Xpol:
If you're suspecting that one of your children is not yours and you really like the child, bro please leave the sleeping dog to continue enjoy it's sleep Biko.

I'm not telling you to spare the mother oh.
She doesn't deserve that.

A guy who was already graduating with first class, maintaining a record of best graduating student, that's how his wayward mother spoiled his life, today the guy dey follow guys smoke for jungle.

Some of the man's friends advised him to leave the matter since he's been spending on the boy and he was already in his 5th yrs studying medicine.

U sabi lie oooooo.... grin grin u just dey paint fake story just to support women....

..if u are woen...im not surprised.u women can support each others' dirtiness too much once u want to advice another woman's son ...... If e reach una own son and family ur advice go different... grin grin grin

Was talking with my colleague ...and asked her if its okay for a man she met yesterday to give her 20m naira because he likes her and want to get to know her..she said yes naa...she didn't force him... there's love in sharing grin

I now asked is it okay for your son to do same...wéréy say...her son cannot be that stupid...she will not allow it...
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by livebullet(m): 3:49am On Nov 30, 2023
Biisola:
I don't have kids now I m still looking for a cute Nigerian wife to marry.

Na you need am pass... Just buy one carton down for house.For future use, Cos the girls of nowadays go fvvk even your gateman.
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Mosba: 3:52am On Nov 30, 2023
julybaba:
With the introduction of this test kit, it is now easy to carry out DNA testing from the comfort of your homes.

How many new generations marriages can survive this ?

Only a bastard him/herself in the position of authority will ban what is needed to reveal paternity/maternity fraud in marriage. Ban it, that means we will have to snuggle them in.
Guys, this is the best gift for your friends on his birthday or during festivals
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Mosba: 4:01am On Nov 30, 2023
Greenfaces:
Some resemblances don't even need a test. If you see my son in the moon, you'd still ask him about me because of the resemblance. I once did a photo collage of himself at 1years and my childhood picture at 1year. That photo would make you laugh. You won't see any difference except in the picture quality from the cameras of those days

You still need the kit if you have a brother who resemble you so much and was always around during your time with your wife
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by tafabaloo(m): 4:16am On Nov 30, 2023
The kit has been available from time immemorial...

This thing if sold in Nigerian markets, some of us guys who think we don chop clean mouth in time past go receive visitors wey we no know dey in existence ooooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To 3 German Shepherd Puppies In Western Cape, South Africa. / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals / Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.