Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? (36007 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by OriginalCEO: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2023
Coolsat:
Knowing what I know, this will break a lot of homes.

No matter how you trust a woman, please secretly conduct a DNA on all your kids.

[right][/right]

Tht's what I always tell my guys. Especially when you didn't meet her a virgin, which is most of the cases these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by advanceDNA: 8:29am On Nov 30, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

if you do, and the kids are yours and she finds out what you did, you're still toast.

Men who will do this test should be almost 100% certain they're being cucked.....that's all I'm saying.
Men who do this test should be sure?? Again u sound like someone afraid of his wife....If I am 100% sure a kid isn't mine then why da fvck do I need a test again??

Wait ..I don't get how I am toast ?? It's my right to know for sure the kids I'm being presented with is mine because the decietful and biological nature women can short change me if I just assume??

It's like telling me I'm toast because my wife found out I checked her phones and social media for any red flag and found nothing....

U know a woman can be cheating in you yet not commit paternity fraud either because shes lucky or she does her cheating in her safe period? DNA test is not 100% proof your wife is faithful..it's just proof their ur kids...it's ur right...and If u feel ur wife will beat u for doing it.....well your case is really sad cool

1 Like

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Gtwix: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2023
Lol. Buy if you want to know the man fathering you is not your father. That's when they say; MAMA WAS A LovePeddler
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Eriokanmi: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2023
stormborn28:

Well done Oga manager
I just told you the truth. Do you even know how much it costs to do DNA? Check it online. It's not for the poor. I wonder how a kit would bring out a DNA result accurately
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by stormborn28(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I just told you the truth. Do you even know how much it costs to do DNA? Check it online. It's not for the poor. I wonder how a kit would bring out a DNA result accurately

DNA test is not more than 1 million naira
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by RealNiggaDee(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2023
Guyman01:
If your wife respects you and gives you peace of mind at home, even if you are suspicious of anything regarding your kids don't go for DNA test, what you don't know won't harm.
Don't bring unnecessary troubles to your life in case the results go South.

may the gods strike your lips . Willsmithish simp
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Eriokanmi: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2023
stormborn28:

DNA test is not more than 1 million naira
...and you think everyone can afford it?

1 Like

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Imattertoo: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2023
This is a welcome development. I so much love this.
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2023
Guyman01:
If your wife respects you and gives you peace of mind at home, even if you are suspicious of anything regarding your kids don't go for DNA test, what you don't know won't harm.
You get sense pass like this naw.
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by HollyKing001(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2023
Coolsat:
Knowing what I know, this will break a lot of homes.

No matter how you trust a woman, please secretly conduct a DNA on all your kids.

[right][/right]
I concur
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by dahunsi12(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2023
If you didn't married your wife as a virgin it's better and important to run a DNA test especially on your firsts child.

2 Likes

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Damisam93(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2023
Guyman01:

lol
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Sluacoast(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2023
julybaba:
With the introduction of this test kit, it is now easy to carry out DNA testing from the comfort of your homes.

How many new generations marriages can survive this ?

Do you think this kit should be banned ? 😀😀😀

Haba. Una wan destroy people homes o..all the hidings of 20 years go expose today 😂😂

Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by stormborn28(m): 11:28am On Nov 30, 2023
Eriokanmi:
...and you think everyone can afford it?
I know is not everyone but it is less than what you stated
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Eriokanmi: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2023
stormborn28:

I know is not everyone but it is less than what you stated
I can't remember quoting the cost of a DNA test. What I told you was the cost of one of the machines used in the DNA Testing called PCR Machine. There 3 machines involved and PCR is one of them. You'd also need a high precision microscope. It's not just about going to China or elsewhere and bringing into the country a kit for DNA testing.

Such is expected though. Nigerians like taking advantage of gullible people to make money from a trending situation.
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by cococandy(f): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2023
zexy2030:
This could be photoshopped.. It's not that simple.

No it’s real. But you have to send it off to the lab for processing. At least the ones I know that’s what you have to do
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Blackdisciple(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
Nigeria will try by any means this product doesn't hit nigeria market...
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Realestatepro(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
How can I get this kit in Nigeria?
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by XAUBulls: 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2023
julybaba:
With the introduction of this test kit, it is now easy to carry out DNA testing from the comfort of your homes.

Do you think this kit should be banned ?
lipsrsealed
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by makaveli902: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
julybaba:

Do you think this kit should be banned ? 😀😀😀

And why should it be banned? 🚫🚫
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by OgaRico(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
Then 'in case the results go south' everybody go head north.

Guyman01:
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Thomthom(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2023
Na like this una go carry wahala put for una hand by unaself..
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by NNEVERAGAINN: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2023
Guyman01:
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by aktolly54(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
ednut1:
from the vagina or needle through the abdomen
hmm...very risk sha
Re: Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? by Exceed15: 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
As a man just do it. Jst like carrying out test to be sure you are not hiv positive instead nursing fears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Caught My Husband Red - Handed With My Friend - Wife / Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics / What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.