Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai (26356 Views)

Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School / Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid Stirs Controversy In Lagos APC / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by codemaniacs: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
Nathan2016:

Whats my business with lagos. Lagos is a state in Nigeria and i live and do business here. I have every right to be in lagos and do anything i want to do in lagos. I have properties in lagos and pay tax in lagos.

Whats your business in lagos?

Since you dislike and hate the indigenes in Lagos why are you living, working and paying tax to people you hate very much

You don't have a right to be in Lagos you have a right to be anywhere in the world, nobody is forcing you to be in Lagos but you want to die in Lagos. you have mental issues..

I am Yoruba.. so everywhere in the SW is my business.

1 Like

Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by codemaniacs: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

In essence, Ogun State is what we should be talking about. If you were birthed in Ogun State, then you must know that not every Ogun State indigene speaks Yoruba. We have different tribes there, by virtue of Birth, several Ogun State indigenes speak, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba and other Languages.

Yoruba is a minority tribe in Lagos State. Lagos State is built with common wealth of Nigeria coming from my soil in Niger Delta, so you have nothing to brag about. You are surviving because of my benevolence.

I will like to interact with a Lagosian, not to an Ogunanian or whatever they call Ogun pipo grin grin grin

you just confirmed you are the same as lexy nl user..

you have a right to deceive yourself.
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by Nathan2016: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
codemaniacs:

Since you dislike and hate the indigenes in Lagos why are you living, working and paying tax to people you hate very much

When did i say i dislike and hate the indigene. We are arguing on land ownership. You really are a child. Stop being insecure man. Growup

You don't have a right to be in Lagos you have a right to be anywhere in the world, nobody is forcing you to be in Lagos but you want to die in Lagos. you have mental issues..

Well come and take me out of lagos since i dont have right to be in lagos

Well if you believe that, good for you. Yo are also Nigerian, everywhere in Nigeria is your business grin grin grin

Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by TheBillyonaire: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Those extraction have no explanation to make and they don't owe you or your ilks an explanation.....
Yorubas would continue to own Lagos whether you like it or not be it Ondo Osun Ekiti Ogun even Kwara and Kogi theyve never been Issues with them and the Aworis or Eguns but strangers would just cook up Things to incite division amongst them....
If you're not ok with that you can Visit the Lagos state Government Alausa or any Obas Palace for an explanation maybe you might understand better

I try to be civil, but you are forming king kong. Let us Begin!

You are ignorant of what is really happening. There is nothing left in Lagos State to be sold. Igbos have bought everywhere and pushed the Yorubas out and fenced those Estates. Epe axis and Elekan axis was what was left but it is gone now, except the place Tinubu fenced for his family by the Refinery.

I own properties at Lekki and I tell you that nothing is left. Even the Aworis that were living at Folu community along the Eleko side, they sold their fathers' grave and moved back to the boundary with Ondo.

You can not even enter my estate if you are not invited, cos you need a code to unlock your Access. So you can claim ownership from Benin people as you want, but deep inside you, you know you are defeated and have nothing left to right.

You are expecting a war so you can recover? You have no idea that Igbos have taken over your Elite bloodlines, most of the Yoruba billionaires are married to Igbo women and the Igbo women are in control of their homes unlike Yoruba women.

So the war will be in your homes and the properties will go to Igbos in the bloodlines. This next war, no one will run, we will kill you all, cos its about guns, we all can afford guns and we all have the might to fight.

Shall we begin?

1 Like

Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by MT: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
Nathan2016:

A Pakistani descendant is now the PM of UK But its skewed against me. Many foreign black citizen are holding offices in UK, Canada and US But its skewed against us that cant even allow other tribes votes in some states.

I dont blame you. Yo are infected with black man disease. Good luck with curing it.

You cant reason deep.

Did the public vote for PM of UK?

Wait till next year general election when he will be booted out of the office.

Be deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by Wallade(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
itsene:

Trying to be silly, it's not the Ona's opinion.
Name 3 of his predecessors if you know them and why would you say any traditional ruler should not make a speech you don't like?

How is it silly to point out the obvious?

How many of his predecessors ever claimed that the Bini kingdom are the founders Lagos? Leave that question about 3 predecessors of the current Oba of Benin for the school or academic activities - google can tell you all of them, plus the ones you don't know about your history.

A traditional ruler needs to be careful and mindful of his utterances especially when it concerns people that are not his subjects. Respect is earned and reciprocal indeed. You don't go visiting people and despise or disrespect them. That is quite low.

1 Like

Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by Boldideas: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/who-founded-lagos-yoruba-or-binis-oba-of-benins-claim-stirs-controversy-again/?amp

So what is he doing in Benin? Was that the motive behind the end SARS drama??
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by MT: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2023
GUNITGuy:

No one asked Sir Azikiwe to make it the Capital despite Pa Awolowo please to cite the Capital in a more centralized location or the former capital in Clalabar

No one would ask because the land was not fit to be the capital.\ grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by Dsimmer: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
Dsimmer:
Bini likes to claim everything they see na 😂 Na so dem claim Oduduwa as Ekaledehan 😂.. Oduduwa that predates the whole existence of Bini. Lol.

Anyways, Instead of laying claim to Eko founded by Olofin Ogunfunminire of the Awori, Bini should rather ask about the meaning of Bini and the meaning of the "Oba" title.

📍
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by Boldideas: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

You are ignorant of what is really happening. There is nothing left in Lagos State to be sold. Igbos have bought everywhere and pushed the Yorubas out and fenced those Estates. Epe axis and Elekan axis was what was left but it is gone now, except the place Tinubu fenced for his family by the Refinery.

I own properties at Lekki and I tell you that nothing is left. Even the Aworis that were living at Folu community along the Eleko side, they sold their fathers' grave and moved back to the boundary with Ondo.

You can not even enter my estate if you are not invited, cos you need a code to unlock your Access. So you can claim ownership from Benin people as you want, but deep inside you, you know you are defeated and have nothing left to right.

You are expecting a war so you can recover? You have no idea that Igbos have taken over your Elite bloodlines, most of the Yoruba billionaires are married to Igbo women and the Igbo women are in control of their homes unlike Yoruba women.

So the war will be in your homes and the properties will go to Igbos in the bloodlines. This next war, no one will run, we will kill you all, cos its about guns, we all can afford guns and we all have the might to fight.

Shall we begin?

You're an educated fool! It is your kind that causes war, and your mouth will lead you to an early graveyard. Bloody idiot with unguarded tongue. You lack wisdom. Get out! You left your land to be talking nonsense about where you're accepted to make money to impress your people.. Ingrate!
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by codemaniacs: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Nathan2016:

When did i say i dislike and hate the indigene. We are arguing on land ownership. You really are a child. Stop being insecure man. Growup

Well come and take me out of lagos since i dont have right to be in lagos

Well if you believe that, good for you. Yo are also Nigerian, everywhere in Nigeria is your business grin grin grin

you are arguing on land ownership with indigenes that's hatred and envy against the Yorubas.

I did not force you to be in Lagos, so I am not forcing anyone out of Lagos.. the tax you're paying is good for the GDP and standard of living of the indigenes so continue paying tax.. your children and grand children and great-grand children will also pay to Lagos and boost the indigenes welfare. Thank you for serving the Yorubas and Yoruba nation.

I am not Nigerian.. I only concern myself with the SW... I do not covet what is outside the SW.

Again. Thank you for your service.

your children will continue from where you stop..
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by Patriotsleague: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
Benin founded Ile'ife through it's prince about 1400years ago, founded Onitsha and Lagos lastly about 400 years ago, secured it and enabled trade flourish in Lagos Marina waterways.

1 Like

Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by Patriotsleague: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
codemaniacs:

Lagos belongs to all Nigerians equally, only Aworis or aboriginal indegenous people of Lagos can lay such claim...go to ogbomosho.
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by newoffer: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
Na land grabbers plenty for all those list u see. Oba Eko will explain better. When Kwara people relocate to Lagos they will join they claim Lagosian
Zonefree:
I stand with Oba of Benin.
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by GUNITGuy: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Shall we begin?
I could remember vividly you all said this during the election... Moreover you're notorious for this right from the First Military Coup till the Pogrom in the North to minority Portharcourt People kalabari, Ikwerre laying claims to your house at Diobu, Mile 4 and the rest .....Just to borrow a leaf from History...We know how to deal with you people it's not new ....
Ask Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Even Current Obi needs a Yoruba Son to reinforce his Political relevance in the Person of Obasanjo....
We all know all your plans of marriage to Elites Yoruba Sons ...Time will tell and you would witness it .. keep buying Lands keep building in Lagos don't worry no one would advise your people they would use their brains do the right thing without any uproar.....
The hand writing are written all over the wall in Lagos that it's not going to be business as usual a version of Yorubas you've never seen is coming soon yet you are yet saying you would buy land...
Continue
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by newoffer: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
They know the truth.
Patriotsleague:
Benin founded Ile'ife through it's prince about 1400years ago, founded Onitsha and Lagos lastly about 400 years ago, secured it and enabled trade flourish in Lagos Marina waterways.

1 Like

Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by codemaniacs: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Lagos belongs to all Nigerians equally, only Aworis or aboriginal indegenous people of Lagos can lay such claim...go to ogbomosho.

Lagos belongs to Yorubas.

continue to be a law abiding citizen and paying tax to the Yorubas you hate..

Yorubas will use your tax to enrich and empower other Yorubas.

Thank you for your service of Yoruba people and Yoruba nation.

don't forget to wake up early to beat traffic tomorrow morning..

your hardwork is not in vain...

1 Like

Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by Wallade(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
Patriotsleague:

In your mind, right? Tell us about the history.
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by Wallade(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Shall we begin?

E-child
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by Stoplying: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
@mynd44 @seun you guys have a lot of moderating to do on this thread which is filled with insults, tribalist attacks and threats and all sorts of hate speech. Once again, all this is being targeted at the Edo people and the emperor of Benin empire !
Are you going to moderate and have your rules implemented ? I hope so.
When igbo and yoruba fanatics attack Edo people on nairaland, @mynd44 and @seun you guys often just let it happen. It is time to act.

1 Like

Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by codemaniacs: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Shall we begin?

Everything is vanity.

its not about guns.. its about population.. igbos do not have the population to fight the Yorubas in Yorubaland and the civil war also proves Igbos don't also have the numbers to fight against the Yorubas even in Igboland which is their own land..

a fight against Yorubas is a fight against the SW Nigeria, Benin republic, Togo, parts of Ghana, Sierra Leone, Brazil, Cuba e.t.c.

Yorubas have never lost any war...

the first war your forefathers fought they lost it and also lost thousands of igbo civilians to their senseless war.

don't fight or wage war against people who have a higher population than you and are descendants of warriors who fought wars for over 50 years.

once the Yorubas got involved in the civil war, it took less than 1 month to end the war..
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
seunmsg:

lol. Igbos own Lagos. Oba Eri of Umu-Eri founded Lagos and handed it to his younger brother, Oba of Benin. Oba of Benin then handed over the place to Olofin Ogumfunminire, the father of his girlfriend who then handed it over to Ologun kutere, the product of infidelity between Oba of Benin and Olofin Ogunfunminire's daughter who then handed it over to Ojukwu's father who then handed it over to Peter Obi and his noisy obidient developers before Tinubu hijacked it from him and kept it to himself since then.

Omo Ibo, hope you enjoyed the history? grin grin grin

Is it not a thing of Fame to Peter Obi and a thing of disgrace and emptiness that Peter Obi came to Lagos State and defeated the alleged founder of Lagos State??

Keep dreaming, pretence can not buy reality ....
The real Yorubas know their root....they are not as wicked and tribalistic as the Muslim Yorubas from Futa jaron born by rape cases from Fulanis ...

1 Like

Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by TheBillyonaire: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2023
Boldideas:

You're an educated fool! It is your kind that causes war, and your mouth will lead you to an early graveyard. Bloody idiot with unguarded tongue. You lack wisdom. Get out! You left your land to be talking nonsense about where you're accepted to make money to impress your people.. Ingrate!

After the war, Igbo properties were confiscated, but Igbo now owned more and more than what was taken from them. Their property ownership now is even more than what was lost. So even if there is a war, they will even own more than they own now. Which means, they will not only own Lagos, they will encroach into Ogun, Ondo and chase you all out. I am not Igbo, but my grand mothers were and I have some Igboic DNA and RNA. I am from Niger Delta. But I know Igbo people. They will buy out Ondo and Ogun very soon. Lagos is a done deal.

I want you to do yourselves a favor. That video of Sanwo Olu receiving Oba of Benin. Watch the video of the reception before he made that statement about his ownership of Lagos.

Oba of Benin was hailed! He was hailed as a warrior and he stood and sat, and more hailings came. while Sanwo Olu stood there, smiling sheepishly confused. He stood as a defeated man and said nothing, cos there is nothing to be said.

Lagos has been a no man's land from the time it was financed with oil and gas money from my Niger Delta. When it comes to ownership of Lagos, I own some portions of Lekki. And I do not have to be in that chaotic prison anymore for now until you little minions are chased out of that place.

In the coming war, which will be fought over Lagos, we will burn it down and rebuild it because we will never leave Lagos. Our home states will be safe cos no one is fighting here.

2 Likes

Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by Patriotsleague: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
Wallade:

In your mind, right? Tell us about the history.
Read this slowly...from guardian newspaper, interview with Oba of Lagos.
https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/lagos-oba-traces-origin-to-benin/

Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by Sillymoderators: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Person wey dey madt
Na your mama dey mad!
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by Sillymoderators: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
was it Lagos state that developed the port in Lagos?
Lagos was the capital of Nigeria.
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by Sillymoderators: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
tnerro1:

Did they tell u it was Lagos that developed their ports or federal government?
Are other states not developing airports? What stops them from doing same to sea Ports?
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by Patriotsleague: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
codemaniacs:

Lagos belongs to Yorubas.

continue to be a law abiding citizen and paying tax to the Yorubas you hate..

Yorubas will use your tax to enrich and empower other Yorubas.

Thank you for your service of Yoruba people and Yoruba nation.

don't forget to wake up early to beat traffic tomorrow morning..

your hardwork is not in vain...
There is no beef, let's just narrate the true history and story, history can't be changed.

Nobody is arguing that Lagos don't belong to southwest, it is in southwest and aboriginal southwestern people are it's indegenous people, especially Aworis, Epe people etc...but Benin empire created Marina and island areas of Lagos, providing security and enabling people to trade and flourish in Marina and island areas of Lagos... before the coming of Benin people it was bush and swamp in Marina and Lagos island... Portuguese and Europeans trading through the waterways with West Africans attest to this
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by Qc1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
Èmí ọmọ ẹ̀lúkú mẹde
Ọmọ imalẹ̀ afi aalè já !
Ọmọ olómi méjì ni ìmùrẹ̀n
Ọmọ ìfọ̀kùn ki' ọkùn pariwo!

My forefathers founded Ikorodu which is one of the four indigenous and original cities in Lagos. Other three are Ẹpẹ, Badagry and Eko (Lagos island).

You can kid yourself and try to change the narratives as much as you want. It was only the Island that the outsiders tried to messed with but not the other three other cities.

Youruba owns what you now called Lagos state today from the biblical days.

Enough said.
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
codemaniacs:

Everything is vanity.

its not about guns.. its about population.. igbos do not have the population to fight the Yorubas in Yorubaland and the civil war also proves Igbos don't also have the numbers to fight against the Yorubas even in Igboland which is their own land..

a fight against Yorubas is a fight against the SW Nigeria, Benin republic, Togo, parts of Ghana, Sierra Leone, Brazil, Cuba e.t.c.

the first war your forefathers fought they lost it and also lost thousands of igbo civilians to their senseless war.

don't fight or wage war against people who have a higher population than you and are descendants of warriors who fought wars for over 50 years.

once the Yorubas got involved in the civil war, it took less than 1 month to end the war..

Whatever you smoked without proper dosage to say this, is not good for your brain pls....

But you made sense when you said it was less than two months for the war to end before Yorubas joined the war.....just one month and you are bragging you fought war??.

Biafra faced Nigerian army, Britain support, Russian support even US support for NIGERIA as against small Biafra yet the war took 3 years to end...

The death of many Civilians in the Biafrain side was as a result of malnutrition , hunger , and that's because Britain and Nigeria made sure that no relief materials entered the land of Biafra....

1 Like

Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by codemaniacs: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
Patriotsleague:

There is no beef, let's just narrate the true history and story, history can't be changed.

Nobody is arguing that Lagos don't belong to southwest, it is in southwest and aboriginal southwestern people are it's indegenous people, especially Aworis, Epe people etc...but Benin empire created Marina and island areas of Lagos, providing security and enabling people to trade and flourish in Marina and island areas of Lagos... before the coming of Benin people it was bush and swamp in Marina and Lagos island.

Again, you have a right to keep deceiving yourself.

The same Benin empire can not make Benin flourish and stop their daughters from becoming prostitutes overseas.
Re: Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai by TheBillyonaire: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
codemaniacs:

Everything is vanity.

Benin Empire defeated Aworis, Yorubas are not good at wars, Yoruba is for Peace, and you are choosing war, when you know you can not fight, i t is not your calling.

After the war, Igbo properties were confiscated, but Igbo now owned more and more than what was taken from them. Their property ownership now is even more than what was lost. So even if there is a war, they will even own more than they own now. Which means, they will not only own Lagos, they will encroach into Ogun, Ondo and chase you all out. I am not Igbo, but my grand mothers were and I have some Igboic DNA and RNA. I am from Niger Delta. But I know Igbo people. They will buy out Ondo and Ogun very soon. Lagos is a done deal.

I want you to do yourselves a favor. That video of Sanwo Olu receiving Oba of Benin. Watch the video of the reception before he made that statement about his ownership of Lagos.

Oba of Benin was hailed! He was hailed as a warrior and he stood and sat, and more hailings came. while Sanwo Olu stood there, smiling sheepishly confused. He stood as a defeated man and said nothing, cos there is nothing to be said.

Lagos has been a no man's land from the time it was financed with oil and gas money from my Niger Delta. When it comes to ownership of Lagos, I own some portions of Lekki. And I do not have to be in that chaotic prison anymore for now until you little minions are chased out of that place.

In the coming war, which will be fought over Lagos, we will burn it down and rebuild it because we will never leave Lagos. Our home states will be safe cos no one is fighting here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

In Pictures: Obasanjo Unveils ‘my Watch’, Awaits Public Responses / Nigerian Army To Increase Personnel Strength To 200,000 / N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.