Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,299 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life (43038 Views)

Right Or Wrong, Sex On The First Date / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / One Wrong Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life by winner37(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2023
Omoawoke:
very correct.

But condom can solve at least half the problem, prevent STDs and unwanted pregnancy.

The remaining half fit be scandal whey fit affect reputation and career

So na why we go knack with sense, avoid scandals and choose wisely
But this knack, we must knack. All the wonderful pussies in the world, God created them for us to enjoy as many as we can

Everything was meant for man consumption 🀣🀣🀣
Re: One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life by winner37(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2023
Anytime i go there my heart is always heavy till she sees her 🩸
Re: One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life by Konjiboii: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2023
Omoawoke:
very correct.

But condom can solve at least half the problem, prevent STDs and unwanted pregnancy.

The remaining half fit be scandal whey fit affect reputation and career

So na why we go knack with sense, avoid scandals and choose wisely
But this knack, we must knack. All the wonderful pussies in the world, God created them for us to enjoy as many as we can

My brother one kilometer of palmwine for your head
Re: One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life by Badadvisor: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2023
DDIA:

Thank God say that girl wey me and my circle been the pass around no carry belle for me despite me dumping all my junk in her trunk. At least she remembered to go take a post pill every time.

I just pity the last guy (dunno him) wey I hear say she born with. grin

So far the guy is not in you guys circle and doesn't know you guys.
You know who and who don pass your babe even pour on her face?

Arrg grow up please

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life by falogen: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
This is why we use condoms 😎

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life by Emaprince: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
N3TRAL:
Nobody who uses soap, Vaseline or cucumber ever regrets.

... Except of course, you forget to wash pepper off your hands.
Masturbation is dangerous as well. It has some implications that may seem spiritual. I have wat he'd several peopes testimony to realise that it's sets one back in his business or career. It even causes ED as well.
Re: One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life by Saspi718: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
STD everywhere. So your best bet is to live a life of fidelity to Christ Jesus.
Re: One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life by pikechukwu6(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nothing like wrong sex... all the sex are very right undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life by DDIA: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
Badadvisor:

So far the guy is not in you guys circle and doesn't know you guys.
You know who and who don pass your babe even pour on her face?

Arrg grow up please
Taaaaargh grin
Re: One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life by Machinegun91(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
How can we identify wrong sex?

1 Like

Re: One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life by Okoroawusa: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
Why do Nigerians make sex look like a big deal?
Re: One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life by DonroxyII: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2023
Emaprince:
Masturbation is dangerous as well. It has some implications that may seem spiritual. I have wat he'd several peopes testimony to realise that it's sets one back in his business or career. It even causes ED as well.
Once There is Dearth of Fluids in Your Body-Systems, The Brain Experiences Psychological Disorder if Unchecked, You Shall Experience Psychiatry Issues, If Unchecked ... It May Lead to Neurological Issues at Any Points
During Mental Disorders You shall be Suffering Hallucinations, Depressions, Earth in 4D, Demonic 😈 Experiences Which is a Means By Which Brain Tells You She is in Danger ... You Will Also Be Relating with Parallel Humanities Trying to Devour You Peradventure You Become a Carcass!

Either by Prayer, Fasting or Drugs .. She will Be Corrected Back to Normalcy !

Nevertheless, If You Overused or Hyper Utilised any part of Your Body-Systems, At some Point In Your Old Age, They won't be able to serve you better because the Creator has Mileage to all Your Organs With Respect to the Destiny(Work) Set Out For You .....

Any Abuses to Yourself Shall be Duly Paid for When The Time Pops Except You are Matured Enough to Play Your Games Fairly cheesy
Re: One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life by OctavianAC(m): 6:53am On Dec 11, 2023
IbnB:

Mugu

Na ya type dey raise pastor pickin as im own, when you're too gullible to do DNA test
Mugu?
You sins are forgiven but go and insult no more, lest you are doom forever.
Re: One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life by IbnB: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
OctavianAC:

Mugu?
You sins are forgiven but go and insult no more, lest you are doom forever.

Yeah

AmenπŸ‘ƒ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos / Igbo Bride Pounds For Her Husband-to-be As He Watches In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / When She Says She Needs SPACE....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.