Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Increase In Hotels Is Killing Southeast Economy - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Increase In Hotels Is Killing Southeast Economy (2525 Views)

Standard Bank Report Predicts Increase In Reserves Buoyed By Domestic Oil Refine / How Government Policies Is Killing My Business / Rochas Okorocha And The Road To 2023: Is It Indeed Southeast Turn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Increase In Hotels Is Killing Southeast Economy by Odin13: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
Pakute:

Authur Eze donated 5billion to Anambra Government, that's a red flag that things are really tough for the Governors. Pull your head out of the sand.

Tiny mind with Yoruba reasoning
Re: The Increase In Hotels Is Killing Southeast Economy by flokii: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
South East get economy?.. What do they know about economy there?
No be Lagos all of dem dey run come to make ends meet?.. Yet still ungrateful, foul mouthed irritants.
Re: The Increase In Hotels Is Killing Southeast Economy by Omola2ulv: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: The Increase In Hotels Is Killing Southeast Economy by nedu666: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2023
Ofodirinwa:

why don't you set up a factory and stop attacking those who are doing more than you?

Patuke is an attack ekeku
Re: The Increase In Hotels Is Killing Southeast Economy by nedu666: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
Pakute:

Ogun state is the most industralized state in the country, Ondo has a cocoa plantation. That's how to drive a state economy, not by unneccessarily planting hotels

Industrialised state wey no fit pay above minimum wage, can't provide affordable quality health care, can't provide quality education. Abegi. Go and open another lgbo thread.
Re: The Increase In Hotels Is Killing Southeast Economy by nedu666: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
igwebuike01:

So why are more hotels springing up?

Dat tells you how foolish he is. The fool complains that there are too many hotels but the hotels are not patronised. If people are not patronising hotels, why are more still built.
Re: The Increase In Hotels Is Killing Southeast Economy by nedu666: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
Pakute:

Ibos on NL don't create threads about Yoruba?. Are you normal?

You people are busy body gossips. Cho cho cho na Yoruba man best food. Why would the great lgbo people spend time creating thread to gossip about others. That is better left to Yorubas
Re: The Increase In Hotels Is Killing Southeast Economy by lukui: 12:17am On Nov 29, 2023
Continue to develop other places and be abandoning your region

Well-done !

Later they will be telling us they are going to Biafra
Re: The Increase In Hotels Is Killing Southeast Economy by Difrent: 4:46am On Nov 29, 2023
Dafresh:

Go through politics section of Nairaland and show me where an Igbo man created topic about Yorubas, must you guys talk about Igbo every minute

If you really asked this question

I can't continue this conversation... You are a dishonest mdafka
Re: The Increase In Hotels Is Killing Southeast Economy by SadEast419(m): 6:38am On Nov 29, 2023
Pakute:

Says an hypocrite who can read and write in English. You should have go join Bokoharam.
don't be decived dude, your certificate is useless in Nigeria...
Re: The Increase In Hotels Is Killing Southeast Economy by Typing: 7:11am On Nov 29, 2023
Pakute:
Hotels are springing up at every turn in alaigbo. Ibo businessmen prefer to set up an hotel than establish a factory. Creating employment oppourtunities for the teeming ibo youths is of a less priority than the foreign currencies those abroad are coming to town to spend. Almost 60% of SE economy is driven by hotels, 30% by markets while 10% by local industry. Believe it or not, ibos abroad and majority in Lagos would rather lodge in an hotel than sleep in their private or family house, the fear of the unknown, the wandering eyes of the village people, the wicked family members and the fear of jealous neighbors are some of the factors that push the visitors to the comfort zone of an hotel. They are ready to spend any amount as far as their safety is guaranteed and their privacy from the pressures of family and friends. At some point, hotel business were booming but not anymore. In recent years, insecurity has pulled a dark cloud over the south east region which has inturn affected the revenues of hotels.

All their Women both married and single are doing Ashawo. Some are doing it from home, that is why Igbo people will always build hotels in the East.

Last week, i slept in one fine Hotel in Owerri. Na the owner of thr Hotel wife i fvck. She came to check the workers, na so i block her. After using the right codes, na room i carry her go
i "fvck IGBO Amaka" commot for her body grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Increase In Hotels Is Killing Southeast Economy by LordofNaija: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2023
Pakute:

You lie!, do you know how much is China economy?. Ibos also refused to open up their real estate to outsiders, that's even a bigger problem coming back to haunt you.
Says Taiwo from ogbomosho, who has never left the confines of his neighbourhood in Akute or is it Ayobo
Re: The Increase In Hotels Is Killing Southeast Economy by 07kjb: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2023
Pakute:

Empty like ghost town, many ibos are not going home this december.

Mugu
Re: The Increase In Hotels Is Killing Southeast Economy by CrossRhodes: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2023
Pakute:

Abuja, Lagos and Delta are bigger than SE, they don't depend on hotels to generate revenue.
SE is bigger than all SW states.....we don't practice open air defecation.....

Lagos is owned by benin people

Kwara is in Fulani hands, but cowards like you can't take it back....it's gone forever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank Marketers And Meeting Targets / I Can't Help Saying It But My Guy Is Very Foolish / Betting Guide, Tips And Doubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.