Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma (27265 Views)

Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption / Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola / EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by Ibrahimmufutau: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
agulion:
When we say that that this country will not work, Yoruba Muslims unity begars will keep beging and will tell you it will work, let's find our individual square root
Bombastic religion extremest bastardl we don't have religious issue in Yoruba land and nobody can use religion instruments to divide us ( Yorubas). Imagine that useless phrase ' Yoruba Muslims beggars unity, what religion got to do with happen stead in Nigeria, kalmax said religion is opium of masses that is why an empty headed goon like u made religion remark on a national issue. Religion fanactism can only happen in the land cannibalistic waillers and they will wai till eternity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by saysoo: 12:11am On Nov 29, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/ex-petroleum-minister-excelled-in-corruption-says-ty-danjuma/?amp
See criminal calling someone. What moral right does TD has? All the stollen oil wells this thief collected.
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by Mayflowa(m): 2:04am On Nov 29, 2023
chatinent:
As though the military isn't the HQ of corruption.

This is one of the most difficult times to identify as a Nigerian. There is hunger and extremely high cost of maintaining oxygen that is even free.

We have never had it this bad. From the scarcity of Naira to spend our own money to a near-death living.

Ajala is doing the ways of his ancestors... meandering! Overly ambitious yet clueless. Or should I say traditionally self-centred like everyone of them?

Other poor people like myself are there choosing to fight themselves cos of the politicians who have never known darkness in a country where total power outage is regular like dew drops. Of course, they use soldiers and their Hiluxes to buy gas in barrels...I mean, money siphoned from your sweats. Those soldiers also help them avoid the queues.

And because they know the people they rule are empty vessels with the thunderous barks, they always have sth to tell them.

Dear Survivors,

I want to appreciate you for being alive...it's not been easy. I don't know if I am alive but I feel I breathe out and in...so I check it every minute.

If you ever read this in 2092, know that this period in Nigeria was greater than the Great Depression era. I don't know if you'd have steady electricity in 2092 but I doubt. The discovering of oil for the black man was a curse. How much is sachet water? It used to be ₦5 before but it's ₦30 now in 2023. Don't tell me it's ₦15k in 2092, pls. I know by 2092, a lot from my era would have passed on to the greater beyond but I want you to know all they did was so that you could survive. I'd think this generation was a curse but it isn't: it's the leaders who are cursed. You'd read many of my books by 2092 and trust me, I am going to unturn every stones of what we went through. If I would be alive, I'd be feeble and too tired to talk then but I know I would listen to you. During elections in 2092, tour first constitutional right should be to protect your lives ...not vote (not like they counted during my era tho). First protect, then choose to safely do others.

My dear, we suffered to the brim. Nigeria made us understand that truly, man shall not live by bread alone.

Do your best in 2092 and make sure you put yourself first. It matters.

Although I am typing this, I am having a hard time holding my phone with both hands. It should come as no surprise that the remnants of the peppersoup I consumed the night before are currently residing in my stomach. The inspiring two-square meal is something that many of us do not see. But believe me when I say that our politicians spend billions of dollars every month on wardrobe allowances alone.

Children of mine aged era,

Don't become sober while you're reading this.

Things fell apart and we were no longer at ease. It isn't because we didn't work hard...it's because Nigerian politicians made us expend our energy to get nowhere.

With love from 2023,
Over.

You made me cry. I wept for yesterday and cried for our today. Nigeria aptly capture Samuel Taylor Coleridge’s poem - The Rime of the Ancient Mariner “water, water everywhere but not a drop to drink”
Nigeria is packed with wealth since independence but the people are neck deep in poverty. In 2023, they eventually drowned us.

I have just a little to sustain me and my immediate family. That’s because I left my father’s land so that I can breathe. If I had a little more, I would have given to you, my brother. Don’t give up. But this is my email:

Satz5000@yahoo.com

Write me. Let’s talk about 2092. Let’s document our sufferings and name those that plunge us into this quagmire and to our early underserving graves. Let it be know that those they beat couldn’t help but cry.
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by eagleu: 2:08am On Nov 29, 2023
Haaaaaah
Danjuma and his so called Goodwill Hospital in Enugu more than 50 years after he spear headed unwanted killing, massacre and genocide against Igbos.

How someone as corruptly rich as Danjuma to point fingers at a former minister is just a joke, especially as Danjuma is so afraid of calling out Buhari and his team who depreciated Nigeria to its present level

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by membranus: 2:23am On Nov 29, 2023
Tjra:
Unfortunately people like TY Danjuma is one of the reasons Nigeria is in a mess till date.

This same man is richer than some states in Nigeria by owning oil wells because we live in a corrupt society. He makes millions of dollars monthly doing nothing.

What did he do to deserve those oil wells gifted to him by Obj?

Oil well gifted to him by Yakubu Gowon, and not Obasanjo, when he murdered Aguiyi Ironsi and Adekunle Fajuyi in Ibadan, in retaliation for the killing of Sardaunah Bello by the Igbos in the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by membranus: 2:29am On Nov 29, 2023
SeeWahala:

guy no vex, be like you no get ample amount of common sense. You no sabi who be atikulate or batist or Obidients you just dey tag everybody agbadorian undecided

You sure say no be the symptoms of political madness you dey exhibit so? shocked better check am well on time so you no go face the nearest market embarassed

Yes you are an "agbadorian" as long as you have ever used your mouth to eat maize.

Just to let you see how puerile and stupid the term "agbadorian" is.
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by October1960: 2:31am On Nov 29, 2023
Is Danjuma not one of the most corrupt government officials?

Almost all high ranking Nigerian government officials and politicians are corrupt.
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by October1960: 2:31am On Nov 29, 2023
Nigerian Ex-General Takes on Former Partner That Won $11 Billion Award
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by October1960: 2:34am On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by RedAlert08(m): 2:55am On Nov 29, 2023
Iseona:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Go and collect it from Tinubu.
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by jclassiq(m): 3:05am On Nov 29, 2023
And how did he make his own fortune? Is he an industrialist?
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by mozona(m): 3:41am On Nov 29, 2023
I think that statement is wrong.

Is the record meant to be broken?
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by Emilo(m): 3:41am On Nov 29, 2023
See who is talking. The ex minster does not have an oil mining lease to her name. TY Danjuma and the military guys allocated the country oil leases to themselves for years unending. What corruption can beat that?
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by mctech(m): 4:30am On Nov 29, 2023
That is not true Mallam Danjuma.

Almost every one of you retired Generals stole billions of dollars from Nigeria. You all have oil Wells here and refineries abroad.

Fine girl's undoing is that she spent lavishly on frivolities like jewelries, wrist watches and under wears. And she had no powerful cacus so she can be harrassed.

Who harassed or even questioned Abacha's son when he said he can never be poor like Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by epainos: 4:34am On Nov 29, 2023
Nigeria's problem is embedded in her beliefs. Danjuma himself is one of those who destroyed Nigeria. If he can explain how a retired general got so many oil wells and contracts that made him a billionaire, I will take his advice. His generation is useless. I say it every time, anyone over 65 years old does not have a say in this issue. They are mostly rogues. They are so blinded that they got used to free things.....went on strike when they didnt get it free. Free education, free this...free that. They refused to pay for anything. How can such a society be sustainable? Tell me. Lol.

There are extremely few honest people like the female professors he has mentioned. I have worked with too many cra.zy females that I cannot say who is more wicked. Females are very corrupt these days, especially female lawyers. I will never use a Nigerian female lawyer again. Lawyers in general are a set of corrupt individuals, but I am flabbergasted by the rate females in the profession thrive in deceit, corruption, and lack of conscience.

Dazieni is only a product of Danjuma's work. Period. Both generations are useless.

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by naijaking1: 4:40am On Nov 29, 2023
eagleu:
Haaaaaah
Danjuma and his so called Goodwill Hospital in Enugu more than 50 years after he spear headed unwanted killing, massacre and genocide against Igbos.

How someone as corruptly rich as Danjuma to point fingers at a former minister is just a joke, especially as Danjuma is so afraid of calling out Buhari and his team who depreciated Nigeria to its present level

Danjuma should have been in jail in a normal country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by Winnin009: 4:45am On Nov 29, 2023
Beremx:
Dieziani Allison Madueke.

Is he afraid to call her out?

Of course he’s afraid na. Seems you don’t know she’s suing Efcc for libel and defamation.

Think about it. The first female president of OPEC. She literally doesn’t need our money. Money runs after people like her.

And why didn’t the UK prosecute her? With the way those guys love to detain our politicians; she would have been jailed in the UK but instead they pretty much granted her asylum.

Let’s see how it goes.
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by Difrent: 4:53am On Nov 29, 2023
agulion:
When we say that that this country will not work, Yoruba Muslims unity begars will keep beging and will tell you it will work, let's find our individual square root

But you people are still in Nigeria in every nook and cranny of Nigeria also hoping to make it one day.....
LIAR
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by seguno2: 5:11am On Nov 29, 2023
Nackzy:
Aswear, that recored can only be broken when a new government take over power, for example after 16 years of APC rule another political party takes over that's when you'll hear what buhari and tinubu did and you'll be shocked to your marrows

Are you not shocked already by the amount that they paid for subsidy after removing it to deregulate the market in 2016? So what else do you want to see before you are shocked

Osinbajo: We’ve saved N1.4trn by not paying fuel subsidy

AUGUST 25, 2016

Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo says the federal government has saved N1.4 trillion for not paying oil subsidy.

Speaking in Kano on Thursday during the third day of the 15th Joint Planning Board and National Council on development meeting, Osinbajo urged Nigerians not to lose faith in Buhari’s administration, saying the president would fix the economy.

“*With the deregulation of the downstream petroleum sector*, there has been a significant increase in the availability of petrol throughout the country for the savings of N1.4 trillion on subsidy payments alone,” Osinbajo said.

https://www.thecable.ng/osinbajo-weve-saved-n1-4trillion-by-not-paying-fuel-subsidy/amp
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by seguno2: 5:15am On Nov 29, 2023
eagleu:
Haaaaaah

So what is stopping the Igbos from blackmailing and arm twisting other Nigerians with Biafra war crimes, as the Jews are doing for Europeans since 1945, and Rwandan Tutsis, led by Kagame are doing against the Hutus and the international community
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by wirinet(m): 5:20am On Nov 29, 2023
Tjra:
Unfortunately people like TY Danjuma is one of the reasons Nigeria is in a mess till date.
How was he the reason Nigeria is in a mess till date? Someone that left the army before you were born, someone that held no political post as a military officer. Someone that was petroleum minister under Obasanjo presidency and not one corruption allegation against him.

This same man is richer than some states in Nigeria by owning oil wells because we live in a corrupt society. He makes millions of dollars monthly doing nothing.
Why you guys hate this man is a mystery to me. I am sure it's tribal, probably because of his involvement in the July 66 counter coup.

Was he the only one that was gifted oil block? Numerous Yorubas and Igbos were also gifted oil blocks by various heads of states, and you guys celebrate them. Folorunsho Alakija was gifted oil block by IBB, and she became the richest black woman. Yorubas celebrate her till date. Same with Mike Adenuga. Emeka Offor was gifted an oil block by Obasanjo, and he is one of the richest igbo man today. The igbos celebrate him.

But Danjuma with all the philanthropic work he his doing and even building multi billion naira hospital in the heart of the East. Something other igbo oil well owners are yet to do, the hate continues.

What did he do to deserve those oil wells gifted to him by Obj?

What did Alakija, MKO Abiola, Mike Adenuga, Emeka Offor, Andy Uba, Folawiyo, Nasiru Ado Bayero, Alhaji Mohammed Indimi and lots of other oil well owners do to deserve oil wells gifted to them? Why are you only obsessed with Danjuma?
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by SalamRushdie: 5:22am On Nov 29, 2023
A beneficiary of corruption like Danjuma should learn to keep quiet at all...Non of his Oil wells came through merit
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by adecz: 5:22am On Nov 29, 2023
🙄🙄🙄All this stories and explanations and
we can't see a single evidence of pictures
of the medical facility to convince us❓❓❓

When it comes to corrupt women,
the GEJ era had Diezani, and the Buhari
era had Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs.

The difference was that while Diezani
stole directly from the government, the
angelic looking Buhari Minister stole from poor people.

The reason Diezani got exposed was
that a new party took control of the
government.

Today, the quantum of corruption under
Buhari is still hidden because APC succeeded
APC. Emefiele is only suffering because he
did his very best to directly frustrate and sabotage Tinubu's election❎❎❎❎🙄

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by wirinet(m): 5:25am On Nov 29, 2023
membranus:

Oil well gifted to him by Yakubu Gowon, and not Obasanjo, when he murdered Aguiyi Ironsi and Adekunle Fajuyi in Ibadan, in retaliation for the killing of Sardaunah Bello by the Igbos in the North.
Get your facts right. Gowon did not gift oil wells to anybody. The person that started gifting oil wells was IBB. IBB gifted oil wells to lots of people including Alakija, Adenuga and Abiola.

The person that gifted oil well to Danjuma was Abacha in 1998, just before he died.

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by wirinet(m): 5:26am On Nov 29, 2023
SalamRushdie:
A beneficiary of corruption like Danjuma should learn to keep quiet at all...Non of his Oil wells came through merit

How many of all the dozens of Nigerians with oil well came through merit?
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by membranus: 5:31am On Nov 29, 2023
seguno2:

So what is stopping the Igbos from blackmailing and arm twisting other Nigerians with Biafra war crimes, as the Jews are doing for Europeans since 1945, and Rwandan Tutsis, led by Kagame are doing against the Hutus and the international community

You want to know why?

Because the Biafrans were the ones that started the war, and in war any battle strategy adopted to win it is permissible.

While in the Jews holocaust issue, they were not parties to the 2nd WW, but were just exterminated by a racist Hitler.

Also the Tutsis killed by the Hutus were not killed in any official declaration of war, but in an unpremiditated ethnic cleansing.
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by wirinet(m): 5:33am On Nov 29, 2023
eagleu:
Haaaaaah

If you want to reopen oil wounds, then what of the killings and massacre of the military and political of other tribes by igbo soldiers? What of the killing in cold blood of the traditional, religious and political leader of Northern Nigeria? Its like the murder of the king of England.
Maybe we should recall all those involve in both the January and July 1966 coups, tried them (physically or post mortem) and then sentence them to death. Maybe that would satisfy your quest for revenge.
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by membranus: 5:39am On Nov 29, 2023
[quote author=wirinet post=127218852]
dGet your facts right. Gowon did not gift oil wells to anybody. The person that started gifting oil wells was IBB. IBB gifted oil wells to lots of people including Alakija, Adenuga and Abiola.

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by Vinnie2000(m): 5:46am On Nov 29, 2023
Gen Danjuma, how about ur Military Peers, Gen Sani Abacha and IBB?🤨🤨

Has anyone broken their STEALING record? 😏😏😒
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by ekhai(m): 5:49am On Nov 29, 2023
Beremx:
Dieziani Allison Madueke.

Is he afraid to call her out?

SHE IS THEIR DAUGHTER AND HE IS IN THEIR LAND. HE IS AFRAID OF ESN AND IPOB ATTACK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon / PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result / Buhari Wants NTA, AIT Sanctioned Over Alleged Hate Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.