Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns (27800 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by FiraO9: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2023
Nahunger:

Lol
Even kogi is bigger than Edo state 😅😅😅😅
Edo na only mouth una get
And Edo is bigger than Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun.

You fools think you can be clever by half. Foolish majority tribe ridiculing their self with minorities.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by stormborn28(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2023
Wickedtruths:

Those 4 tiny local governments being called a kingdom.

You were thoroughly disgraced in Kwara state by the Fulani's recently. None of your so called Obas could respond. It is a shame on your tribe

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Morenikeji090(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2023
I dey tell you my brother... Don't mind don't silly Benin people.... They have to remember that Yoruba are far better and well known more than in this world... They are just jealous..
opamoses1:

The gods dey worship (Ogun and looking), na Yoruba get am. The name of their village, na Yoruba get am. The title dey call their Oba, na Yoruba get am. Even their Oba at his coronation called himself the son of Oranmiyan. Oranmiyan was an ife man. The video dey all over twitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by omoadeleye(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2023
So if they continue using it to catch cruise, what does he intends to do? Start a conquest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Indispensable85(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2023
PrinceShegs12:

Kabaka madness should start and end in Benin, Lagos boys no dey fear anybody o when ur time reach body go tell you, everything na time make him check the history of notorious touts in Lagos

This Kabaka is actually the younger brother of the Kabaka you know. But he's also an agbero. Kabaka na family of agberos.
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by opamoses1: 8:39am On Nov 29, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Lol na true ooo... Imagine oba of Benin way be say na we get that sit dey come Yoruba land dey talk rubbish like mumu
That man na real Mumu to the power of Infinity, the dragging in twitter no be here. Yorubas don't send I'm papa grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Morenikeji090(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2023
He will forever not come to Yoruba land again and say rubbish mumu man like him..
opamoses1:

That man na real Mumu to the power of Infinity, the dragging in twitter no be here grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by opamoses1: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2023
Morenikeji090:
I dey tell you my brother... Don't mind don't silly Benin people.... They have to remember that Yoruba are far better and well known more than in this world... They are just jealous..
Bini influence starts and ends in their village that's not even up to one local government in Ibadan grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Morenikeji090(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2023
Lol I dey tell you my brother... Yoruba plenty for ear for this country and world ooooo Lol
opamoses1:

Bini influence starts and ends in their village that's not up to one local government in Ibadan grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by fineboynl(m): 8:41am On Nov 29, 2023
African civilization has no written text. Some claimed their tribe own this and that with no written text like that of other race. Some even claimed they fall from the sky all stories that contradict one another.

The black race didn’t evolve properly and that’s why they are trash in today world and modern schemes of development and all other things

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by akpumping7720(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2023
FiraO9:
Seun, I hope you see what is going on in this thread, my tribe was slandered with slurs, and I retaliated. My comment was deleted by the known Yoruba mod, Mynd44 and he ignored that of his brothers.

Is this how this partial forum is gonna move to a big height? Mods behaving partial?
No mind the mod jare.
But if he pain you sha you can create and grow your own forum or what do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Winneepye: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2023
Gerhards:

Nobody can conquer the Great Bini but Yorubas has been conquered by the Fulani and the great Igbos..... most of your ancestral lands belong to us now😄💪🏻

YOU GET LAGOS BUT YOUR HAND NO FIT TOUCH AM. WHAT A JEOPARDY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2023
Kundagarten:

Ogiso is king of the earth and skies. That's where you got the Oduduwa of the sky from. Oba is an Edo word. Stick to calling your kings Ooni, Olu, Baale etc.

This one is confirmed clown,so Ooni is king word for Yoruba?

Well let me give you and your Ogiso some lesson.
Oba is general word for all kings in Yoruba land and every kings have name of the office they occupy in their town, e.g Ooni of ife,Alake of Egba.just as we have different title for our chiefs (oloye),we have Otun, Osin,asipa, balogun and the rest and they're all Oloye,Oloye is their general name just as Oba is general name for kings in Yoruba. That's why we have Oba awon were, Oba omugo,you will be seeing Oba in every Yoruba sentences and it mean nothing but king, in Edo there no sentence with Oba that mean king, it mean red or light in your lexicon so tell me who own Oba now? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by alcuin(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

And Ife gave Benin their civilization. Shikena

Ife people that claimed Oduduwa came from the sky? Na these kind people wan give others civilization.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2023
SisterAnn:
Go and liberate Ilorin I dare you!

No, we're interested in ruling Edo instead,your parents are worshipping Yoruba man like me in the name of worshipping Ogun, sango and yemojagrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Lol na true ooo... Imagine oba of Benin way be say na we get that sit dey come Yoruba land dey talk rubbish like mumu

We will teach them
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Gerhards: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2023
stormborn28:

You were thoroughly disgraced in Kwara state by the Fulani's recently. None of your so called Obas could respond. It is a shame on your tribe

That is the truth. Can you respond to it

Take time to listen to those animals in human skin talking about their great warriors, ask yourself who are those great warriors who could not save their people in in the hand of the Fulsnis in Kwara state until today. Emir of Fulani still lords over them until now. Imagine being a slave in your ancestral land. there are no men in Yorubaland, what they have is Bobrisky type of men everywhere with Pomo as liver, 🤣🤷‍♂️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by FiraO9: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2023
akpumping7720:

No mind the mod jare.
But if he pain you sha you can create and grow your own forum or what do you think?
Another conehead on the loose, bunch of skull miners.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2023
stormborn28:

That is the truth. Can you respond to it

We're interested in Edo where we gave them Ogun and Sango to serve.they will soon be performing pilgrimage to Oyo where sango was borngrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Morenikeji090(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2023
You are mad... Ibadan will sunk your useless state..
FiraO9:

And Edo is bigger than Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun.

You fools think you can be clever by half. Foolish majority tribe ridiculing their self with minorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by stormborn28(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2023
Gerhards:

Take time to listen to those animals in human skin talking about their great warriors, ask yourself who are those great warriors who could not save their people in in the hand of the Fulsnis in Kwara state until today. Emir of Fulani still lords over them until now. Imagine being a slave in your ancestral land. there are no men in Yorubaland, what they have is Bobrisky type of men everywhere with Pomo as liver, 🤣🤷‍♂️

grin grin
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Morenikeji090(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2023
I dey tell you we gonna teach them a lesson they will never forget see ordinary benin oooo lol
YorubaDemonswag:

We will teach them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by FiraO9: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2023
opamoses1:

Bini influence starts and ends in their village that's not even up to one local government in Ibadan grin
Conehead and deceits, the whole of Lagos isn't up to 1 LGA in Benin. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Gerhards: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

We will teach them

Look at this weak link who wants to teach someone a lesson 😂🤣
When are you going to liberate your people in the hand of the Fulanis in Kwara state?🐖

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by stormborn28(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

We're interested in Edo where we gave them Ogun and Sango to serve.they will soon be performing pilgrimage to Oyo where sango was borngrin

Is this your pathetic response. Shmmm

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by FiraO9: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2023
Morenikeji090:
You are mad... Ibadan will sunk your useless state..
Your idiotic conehead father is the mad clown here, A LGA in Benin will sunk the whole of Lagos state.

Set awon mad things.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2023
Morenikeji090:
I dey tell you we gonna teach them a lesson they will never forget see ordinary benin oooo lol

Benin wey be sey nah Nigeria dey give them mouth,when Nigeria break up like this Simon Ekpa and his mad follower go deal with them like mad, thank God dem kuku be coward, if no be Obasanjo and scorpion nah Igbo go be their official language now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by gly(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2023
Racoon:
Even the riff-raff too is talking? What value does Tony Kabaka contributes to the Benin Kingdom? Who is proud of him except the likes of Adams Oshiomhole that produced him?

Bros, you are among those I respect in Nairaland becuase you reason with your brain not anus, but the post no mention Tony Kabaka o but Osazee! You can check again.

Peace!
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by somehow: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2023
seunmsg:

Tell the Oba to shut up and stop talking nonsense. This is just a small response to his clownish behavior. Next time, we won’t be this nice.

You're a baby and it's glaring.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by SisterAnn(f): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2023
opamoses1:

Another flat head nail joins the party.
Arindin. Go and liberate Ilorin I dare you. Or do you need help?

Opa Moses kor, opanbata ni!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2023
stormborn28:

Is this your pathetic response. Shmmm

Yes itgrin, go and worship Oyo man with your parentsgrin
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Morenikeji090(m): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2023
Lol leave our Lagos state alone... You this useless race....... Yoruba born dat ur foolish oba of Benin sit and your thrown shall keep remaining under our obas like oni of Ile Ife and Alaafin of Oyo in Oyo state...
FiraO9:

Your idiotic conehead father is the mad clown here, A LGA in Benin will sunk the whole of Lagos state.

Set awon business things.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos / Photo Of Governor Abiola Ajimobi And His Children / Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.