Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns (27934 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by FiraO9: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2023
A lot of gullible Yoruba miscreants on the loose on this forum, they call themselves majorities, but keeps ridiculing themselves.

A useless tribe they are.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2023
Gerhards:

Look at this weak link who wants to teach someone a lesson 😂🤣
When are you going to liberate your people in the hand of the Fulanis in Kwara state?🐖

When we complete recolonization Edo

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Gerhards: 8:52am On Nov 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

😂😂😂

Bini founded Lagos, nothing your people can do about it other than wailing 😭 and crying profusely
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Igbodicool(m): 8:52am On Nov 29, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

FiraO9- the Igbo boy calling Yoruba cowards.

Hmm.. let's see.

Ojukwu, Kanu and Zik all ran from battle after chest beating. Even Peter Obi in his teenage girl voice ran from PDP primaries.

Simon Ekpa commands grown wo-MEN to hide under the bed on Mondays in their wives skirts.

Maybe Cowardice means Bravery in Igbo language grin
We know you can't live without Igbo.

We are enjoying the show cheesy cheesy
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Morenikeji090(m): 8:52am On Nov 29, 2023
Lol no mind those foolish people... Na Yoruba influence they living on.. but they are just coward who trying to change history just imagine ordinary benin that is not even educated like Yorubas lol
YorubaDemonswag:

Benin wey be sey nah Nigeria dey give them mouth,when Nigeria break up like this Simon Ekpa and his mad follower go deal with them like mad, thank God dem kuku be coward, if no be Obasanjo and scorpion nah Igbo go be their official language now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by FiraO9: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Lol leave our Lagos state alone... You this useless race....... Yoruba born dat ur foolish oba of Benin sit and your thrown shall keep remaining under our obas like oni of Ile Ife and Alaafin of Oyo in Oyo state...
Gigantic dunce from the ravaged region of Sad waste, why do you hereditary cowards like twisting history, Sango swear for una ni?

Most of you are just born stupid.
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by stormborn28(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Yes itgrin, go and worship Oyo man with your parentsgrin

What a shame.. You can't even look at the Fulani's in their eyes and boldly rebuke them.. Your forefathers shit in their pants. It repeated itself again.

You were thoroughly disgraced in Kwara state by the Fulani's recently. None of your so called Obas could respond. It is a shame on your tribe.

You were thoroughly disgraced in Kwara state by the Fulani's recently. None of your so called Obas could respond. It is a shame on your tribe.

I'm not Igbo but go to South East and see how the Igbo's take care of this same Fulani's . the only person who was bold enough to help your tribe(Igboho) you all disowned him because of political power.. Shameless tribe

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2023
[

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Gerhards: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2023
Enugurangers:

Una even too small for ordinary Nairaland grin grin grin

Are you tired of disguising under great Igbos? typical of Ewedu🤣
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2023
stormborn28:

What a shame.. You can't even look at the Fulani's in their eyes and boldly rebuke them.. Your forefathers shit in their pants. It repeated itself again.

I'm not Igbo but go to South East and see how the Igbo's take care of this same Fulani's . the only person who was bold enough to help your tribe(Igboho) you all disowned him because of political power.. Shameless tribe

You mean the same Igbo that always cry in Lagos State? Well I'm not interested in Igbo for now, our interest is to first recolonize Edo after that we will move to kwara,we've impose king on you, we've gave you religion you worship, we've gave you Ile ibinu as name so what else remain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Shattuck(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Point of correction sir, he's Ogiso of Benin not Oba of Benin,he can't be using our title and still be saying trash about us.
Oba cannot be said to be of Yoruba origin aside the oba of Lagos tell me any traditional monarch in the south west who bear the title of Oba your most revered ruler bears Ooni and Aalafin so how then is the Oba title Yoruba in origin.
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Gerhards: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2023
stormborn28:

You put it quite well, stay blessed, they can betray for the whole world. very horrible people. I Spit on their forefathers head

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Nahunger(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2023
FiraO9:

And Edo is bigger than Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun.

You fools think you can be clever by half. Foolish majority tribe ridiculing their self with minorities.

Ahahahah the whole Edo na local government for Kano state 😅😂🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Shattuck(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2023
seunmsg:

Tell the Oba to shut up and stop talking nonsense. This is just a small response to his clownish behavior. Next time, we won’t be this nice.
a true omoluabi behavior, without respect for elders, I guess you wake your parents up with scissors kick too.
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2023
Morenikeji090:
Lol no mind those foolish people... Na Yoruba influence they living on.. but they are just coward who trying to change history just imagine ordinary benin that is not even educated like Yorubas lol

List of what we have them

1 name Ile ibinu

2 kingship we banished their useless Ogiso and impose Oba on them

3 we gave them religion Ogun, sango, ifa and yemoja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by stormborn28(m): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

You mean the same Igbo that always cry in Lagos State? Well I'm not interested in Igbo for now, our interest is to first recolonize Edo after that we will move to kwara,we've impose king on you, we've gave you religion you worship, we've gave you Ile ibinu as name so what else remain?

Mouth talk..go to kwara? You can't even your so much Reverend Obas could response to the kwara disgrace
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Gerhards: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2023
Morenikeji090:

What influence? Are you not in garage right now doing ogbeni Owomida!!!
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by FiraO9: 9:02am On Nov 29, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Wishful delusions of cowardice Yoruba boy, tribe of a Fallen demon.

I hope it's when minorities Fulani are done colonizing you rodents?
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2023
seunmsg:
The Bini people are our brothers and we’ve always treated them as such. However, the Oba of Bini dragged the Bini kingdom into the mud by coming to Lagos to share a beer parlor gossip as Yoruba history. As a proud people who know our history, we have to put him in his place which is what we’ve done. We will not allow any miscreant in any guise to disrespect us and misrepresent our history. Oba wey no respect himself go collect wotowoto.
Before talking about the great Oba of Benin, you people should first remind the ooni of ife who cannot resist the urge of going from one party to another that he is a king.

Na free food and drink for party una no fit provide for him inside him palace?
The ooni of ife has plunged the prestige of that crown
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Gerhards: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2023
Nahunger:

Why are you dragging your masters into the conversation? Typical of afon..jah coward, Fulani slave can you ever do anything without involving your master from the North?🤷‍♂️
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by FiraO9: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2023
Nahunger:

another deceit, a single Google search will help you not make yourself look plain stupid.

Yorubas now breed illiterates. don't even bother to quote me, you are supposed to be in a psychiatric hospital.
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 9:05am On Nov 29, 2023
Shattuck:
Oba cannot be said to be of Yoruba origin aside the oba of Lagos tell me any traditional monarch in the south west who bear the title of Oba your most revered ruler bears Ooni and Aalafin so how then is the Oba title Yoruba in origin.

Have you even heard of Obatala,obamofin? Oba is general name for king and I've cited different example here to show you that we have no other name for kings in Yoruba except Oba and Oba mean nothing else except Oba in Yoruba land. If you say Oba agabaye in Yoruba you simply mean king of earth,Oba were mean king of mad, can any edo man use Oba in any sentence to mean King,Oba means red or light in Edo lexicon while it means kings in Yoruba lexicon, so who's liar here between me and Ogiso of Benin? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2023
FiraO9:

Wishful delusions of cowardice Yoruba boy, tribe of a Fallen demon.

I hope it's when minorities Fulani are done colonizing you rodents?

Igbo man is still crying, heard 2 boys stopped your mom and dad from voting last time? grin
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Kilometres: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2023
seunmsg:
The Bini people are our brothers and we’ve always treated them as such. However, the Oba of Bini dragged the Bini kingdom into the mud by coming to Lagos to share a beer parlor gossip as Yoruba history. As a proud people who know our history, we have to put him in his place which is what we’ve done. We will not allow any miscreant in any guise to disrespect us and misrepresent our history. Oba wey no respect himself go collect wotowoto.

This not what Kabaka was actually referring to.

There's is this mocking thing thing between Blessing CEO and some Bini ladies on insta
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2023
stormborn28:

Mouth talk..go to kwara? You can't even your so much Reverend Obas could response to the kwara disgrace

U deaf? I say nah Edo be our priority
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by christistruth01: 9:07am On Nov 29, 2023
seunmsg:

Imagine Ooni of Ife going to Benin to Claim the Benin Throne and Kingdom
Wouldn't it be disrespectful to the People there

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by FiraO9: 9:07am On Nov 29, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Igbo man is still crying, heard 2 boys stopped your mom and dad from voting last time? grin
Conehead, why don't you check my past history through my main account to know if I'm Igbo?
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Racoon(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2023
XY23:
Lol. So much noise about a tribe a drug lord has rubbished everything sacred about. No value left, no dignity, nothing.

That you're all now ranting like rodents online shows how depraved the once acclaimed sophisticated tribe has become. The day is coming in this country when you folks will dance naked to your own songs.
Well said!
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 9:08am On Nov 29, 2023
FiraO9:

Conehead, why don't you check my past history through my main account to know if I'm Igbo?

Who give a damn what you aregrin
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by FiraO9: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Who give a damn what you aregrin
Then why are you forcing Igbo on me, if you don't give a damn?

Are you stable?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by thatigboman: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2023
seunmsg:

Tell the Oba to shut up and stop talking nonsense. This is just a small response to his clownish behavior. Next time, we won’t be this nice.
this man, are u saying that u dont know that lagos is biniland? bini founded lagos and used it as a war camp when ur ancestors were farming cassava in osogbo. even primary school children know this fact. are u even a lagosian? u all come from offa and oshogbo and be claiming lagosian.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2023
FiraO9:

Then why are you forcing Igbo on me, if you don't give a damn?

Are you stable?

When your head come flat nko? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo / Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George / Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.