Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns (27869 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / Don’t Use Political Powers To Squeeze Judiciary, Society - Jonathan / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Gerhards: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

You mean the same Igbo that always cry in Lagos State? Well I'm not interested in Igbo for now, our interest is to first recolonize Edo after that we will move to kwara,we've impose king on you, we've gave you religion you worship, we've gave you Ile ibinu as name so what else remain?

Igbos crying in Lagos!! for where? you mean the same people who named Lagos a no mans land? Did you see Fani kayode, Alake, Bayo and others were crying like little babies about the great Igbos taking Lagos from the Yorubas if something is not done few months ago. Igbo is not your mate. Stop comparing Igbos with Fulani slaves

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Mrnairalandd: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2023
XY23:

Lol. So much noise about a tribe a drug lord has rubbished everything sacred about. No value left, no dignity, nothing. That you're all now ranting like rodents online shows how depraved the once acclaimed sophisticated tribe has become. The day is coming in this country when you folks will dance naked to your own songs. At every turn, you've made enemies of everyone. A tribe whose progenitor fell from the sky ( the first of its kind in the history of mankind). SMH!

It could only be your dream to see the Yoruba race in such state but let me burst your bubbles, we the Yorubas have gone too far to find ourselves in such situation, no tribe in Nigeria can match us in everything of life. Take Nigeria out of equation, other tribe like the igbos or these tiny Binis ll look like a local government to us. If the Yorubas slow down for 20yrs without doing anything, Bini kingdom or the most worthless tribe in Nigeria called igbos can not march one local government.

We whipped your worthless forefathers ass before in civil war, allowed Hausa/Fulanis to rape your useless mothers and daughters, then roast your forefathers ass with bullets. If you like, go and look for more tribes in your journey of no return, we ll put you where we put your worthless forefathers.

As for the Binis, we once saved those tiny things when d worthless tribe called the Igbo attacked and invaded their land, we ll take over the Bini kingdom and turn it to local govt if care is not taken.

As for the useless Oba of Benin, that little thing is finished in Yorubaland. What happen to his forefather might end up happen to this fool called Oba of Bini. We ll catch him like his forefathers and strip him naked on the street… As for Lagos Ownership, we don’t need to argue with your likes cos we the Yorubas make laws, govern all our states. Our streets and obas in Lagos state bear our names…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by akpumping7720(m): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2023
FiraO9:

Another conehead on the loose, bunch of skull miners.
Werey he pain am cheesy cheesy Una mind no go touch ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by alcuin(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Have you even heard of Obatala,obamofin? Oba is general name for king and I've cited different example here to show you that we have no other name for kings in Yoruba except Oba and Oba mean nothing else except Oba in Yoruba land. If you say Oba agabaye in Yoruba you simply mean king of earth,Oba were mean king of mad, can any edo man use Oba in any sentence to mean King,Oba means red or light in Edo lexicon while it means kings in Yoruba lexicon, so who's liar here between me and Ogiso of Benin? grin

Simple question. Which traditional title in Yoruba land has Oba?

Obatala and the other gods of Yoruba land were regular people in history who became diefied after their passing. But this does not mean that the word Oba (as Binis use it) is of Yoruba origin.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Otunbakayce: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2023
seunmsg:
The Bini people are our brothers and we’ve always treated them as such. However, the Oba of Bini dragged the Bini kingdom into the mud by coming to Lagos to share a beer parlor gossip as Yoruba history. As a proud people who know our history, we have to put him in his place which is what we’ve done. We will not allow any miscreant in any guise to disrespect us and misrepresent our history. Oba wey no respect himself go collect wotowoto.
Now I see why ibo people are always attacking us the Yoruba.
Majority of touts like you are the reason why they disrespect us so much.
You APC morons have been insulting a great King just to prove a useless point.
I pray they make a scape goat with one of you.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Morenikeji090(m): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2023
I dey tell you lol... Benin yansh go open this time around
YorubaDemonswag:

List of what we have them

1 name Ile ibinu

2 kingship we banished their useless Ogiso and impose Oba on them

3 we gave them religion Ogun, sango, ifa and yemoja

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2023
Gerhards:

Igbos crying in Lagos!! for where? you mean the same people who named Lagos a no mans land? Did you see Fani kayode, Alake, Bayo and others were crying like little babies about the great Igbos taking Lagos from the Yorubas if something is not done few months ago. Igbo is not your mate. Stop comparing Igbos with Fulani slaves

This one is in planet Jupiter, you were not crying and your igwe of Lagos is languishing in kirilkiri prison for having gut to speak up when we beat his peoplegrin
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by KoshCAD: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2023
XY23:

Lol. So much noise about a tribe a drug lord has rubbished everything sacred about. No value left, no dignity, nothing. That you're all now ranting like rodents online shows how depraved the once acclaimed sophisticated tribe has become. The day is coming in this country when you folks will dance naked to your own songs. At every turn, you've made enemies of everyone. A tribe whose progenitor fell from the sky ( the first of its kind in the history of mankind). SMH!
You are just crying here. We care less. Tell your senseless Oba of Benin to shut his mouth and stop talking after taking beer.
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Levels1(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2023
XY23:

Unfortunately that day won't come as no matter what happens, Yoruba will always lead while others follow the footsteps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by MrColdsweat: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2023
geemd434:

Some of you yorubas are actually disrespectful.... You called that beer parlor gossip... You people agreed that oramiyan was the first Oba of edo but you reject oduduwa been a Benin man.. something is really wrong with you people
They say oduduwa fell from the sky so they can deny he was a bini man.

How can we teach those fools that the only way into this world is to be born by a woman and no human can fall from the sky?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Gerhards: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

When we complete recolonization Edo

Like IBB said .... if I’m sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drums of war, I will go back to sleep 😂🤣👍

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by KoshCAD: 9:23am On Nov 29, 2023
Treasure17:
The only kingdom you can't mess with.
Which useless kingdom?
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2023
alcuin:

Simple question. Which traditional title in Yoruba land has Oba?

Obatala and the other gods of Yoruba land were regular people in history who became diefied after their passing. But this does not mean that the word Oba (as Binis use it) is of Yoruba origin.

Obatala was king and he was name as Oba ti ala bi, ala is white in Yoruba or something that's clean,to your questions there's Oba ado, I guess u won't know that, there's also Oba dada but you people have been lied to, now that I've answered your questions hope you can now answer my question too

1 use Oba in Edo in sentence to me king e.g Oba apani ma yoda [kings who kills people without using sword]

2 tell me Edo word for red and light.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by KoshCAD: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2023
Mbanda:
Why do you omo jagudas hate truth with so much passion?
Your wotowoto cannot change the fact that, binis are the rightful owners of lagos deal with this fact.
Then tell your father to ce and collect the Lagos that rightfully belong to him if he's man enough.
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2023
Gerhards:

Like IBB said .... if I’m sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drums of war, I will go back to sleep 😂🤣👍

Did Ibb know your Oba was imposed on you by coward Yoruba tribe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by KoshCAD: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2023
FiraO9:
The weakling of a mod should keep deleting my comments and leave that of his coneheads brothers.

You fools can't take what you dish out, no matter how you mods try to silence me, I will always be here, this is a fact.
Sharap and tell your tiny brain oba to shut his useless mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by GUNITGuy: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2023
raskymonojendor:

The Ibos rebels took Bini in less than 12 hours during the Biafrian war. They spoke Ibo for about a month before they were rescued and liberated by Benjamin Adekunle 🤣🤣🤣
I told one bini guy here this same thing it didn't take the Biafran troops led by Col. Banjo an Ijebu man to capture them ....Yet they would boast all over the internet ...If not for Brig Gen Ogbemudia who mobilized troops from Lagos and Ibadan and other south western like Akure and Ekiti they would be Speaking Ibo ....
He went on saying they're Brave people BLA BLA ....
An attempt to cross through Ore began the push back of the Biafran troops to Onitsha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Jomonix: 9:27am On Nov 29, 2023
Zooposki:

You know he’s Igbo pretending to be Edo, right? You can tell from the way he writes and expresses himself.

This matter is squarely between Yoruba and Edo. Don't use Igbo to settle your petty misunderstanding, please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Shattuck(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Have you even heard of Obatala,obamofin? Oba is general name for king and I've cited different example here to show you that we have no other name for kings in Yoruba except Oba and Oba mean nothing else except Oba in Yoruba land. If you say Oba agabaye in Yoruba you simply mean king of earth,Oba were mean king of mad, can any edo man use Oba in any sentence to mean King,Oba means red or light in Edo lexicon while it means kings in Yoruba lexicon, so who's liar here between me and Ogiso of Benin? grin
your explanation even favours my argument that Oba is of Edo origin, Oba is simply a Noun exclusively given
and used to describe the ruler of bini kingdom, we have names like Obasogie, obakplolor, and for the fact that it means king in Yoruba language means that it must have been borrowed by the Yorubas from the binis, look at it this way when you hear of the word sultan, in sokoto and some Arab Emirate sultan is the title of the leader of the Emirate, it is a Noun that describe an office or title, but in recent times you see people use the sultan in less formal address to mean king for example the name of late sound sultan, for sound sultan I guess he just wanted to say sound king but in Arabic the word sultan I doubt if it means king, it is just like the pharaohs of ancient Egypt, in ancient Egypt the word pharoah doesn't mean king, a pharoah is king societies may haveborrowed that pharoah title to mean king in their language, but it doesn't mean king in ancient Egyptian language, oba as you claim means king and is of Yoruba origin don't you find it strange that the only Yoruba monarch who bear that Oba as official title are those from Lagos whose origin is being debated to be from bini, the Aalafin of and the Ooni of ife are the progenitors of the Yorubas yet non of them bears Oba.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Gerhards: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2023
Mrnairalandd:

It could only be your dream to see the Yoruba race in such state but let me burst your bubbles, we the Yorubas have gone too far to find ourselves in such situation, no tribe in Nigeria can match us in everything of life. Take Nigeria out of equation, other tribe like the igbos or these tiny Binis ll look like a local government to us. If the Yorubas slow down for 20yrs without doing anything, Bini kingdom or the most worthless tribe in Nigeria called igbos can not march one local government.

We whipped your worthless forefathers ass before in civil war, allowed Hausa/Fulanis to rape your useless mothers and daughters, then roast your forefathers ass with bullets. If you like, go and look for more tribes in your journey of no return, we ll put you where we put your worthless forefathers.

As for the Binis, we once saved those tiny things when d worthless tribe called the Igbo attacked and invaded their land, we ll take over the Bini kingdom and turn it to local govt if care is not taken.

As for the useless Oba of Benin, that little thing is finished in Yorubaland. What happen to his forefather might end up happen to this fool called Oba of Bini. We ll catch him like his forefathers and strip him naked on the street… As for Lagos Ownership, we don’t need to argue with your likes cos we the Yorubas make laws, govern all our states. Our streets and obas in Lagos state bear our names…

Most foolish gibberish I’v ever come across, tell us when are you going to liberate your people in Kwara state and install Oba of Ilorin?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Berankis: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2023
seunmsg:
The Bini people are our brothers and we’ve always treated them as such. However, the Oba of Bini dragged the Bini kingdom into the mud by coming to Lagos to share a beer parlor gossip as Yoruba history. As a proud people who know our history, we have to put him in his place which is what we’ve done. We will not allow any miscreant in any guise to disrespect us and misrepresent our history. Oba wey no respect himself go collect wotowoto.
Omo this one bad o grin.... Kabaka go come for you o....
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by VEHINTOLAR: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2023
geemd434:

Some of you yorubas are actually disrespectful.... You called that beer parlor gossip... You people agreed that oramiyan was the first Oba of edo but you reject oduduwa been a Benin man.. something is really wrong with you people

Lol,mumu,so your "Izoduwa" or whatever nonsense you call him lost his Bini language while wandering aimlessly around in the wilderness enroute Ile Ife,right ? You cretins from that tiny,a two-LGA Bini land have got to explain that to us because our own Oduduwa did not speak or understand Bini or any Edoid language ! The ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs ( writings) that were found in some sacred places in Ile Ife and inside the Osun Osogbo sacred Groove,who wrote them there ? Your mumu "Izoduwa" from Benin,right ? Lol ! Take it or leave it,where Oduduwa came from is well documented. A trip to Ile Ife will clear your hot head of any doubt about it,mumu !

How on earth is Oduduwa a Bini man when there is no single Bini cultural influence in any part of Yorubaland or its people ? What is very visible,even to the blind,is the fact that Yoruba culture and heritage has a great influence on you Binis. From Yoruba religion - IFA ,Ogun, Osun, Yemoja-Olokun, Obatala,Sango,etc that are being worshipped and appeased at the Oba's palace,to Yoruba names some of you bear e g,Oyegun,to the Yoruba Praise names , tittless and appellations of the Oba of Benin, etc, everything points to the fact that Yoruba people once dominated and ruled over you ! Ijaws are your nextdoor neighbors. It's well documented in their accounts of the history of Benin that "Bini are the aborigine owners of the land but Benin royalty is of Yoruba descent" ! This is not any Yoruba man's creation,making or imagination,the Ijaws,your nextdoor neighbors actually put it down exactly that way in their own records ! Your may research it online.

You Bini are highly delusional about this your futile attempt to rewrite Yoruba history ! As a Yoruba man,I know,for sure;there is no single Bini word or tongue in Yoruba language but it is otherway round when I look at some of your words or even when I listen to some of your conversations in Bini language; I understand some of the things you say ! Why is that so ?! Is it not the same way an Englishman will pick his native English words when we,Nigerians,speak even in our native Yoruba,Igbo,Hausa or Ijaw language! This reason is not far fetched;Britain once colonised Nigeria and its influence - cultural and heritage,will forever be visible in our Nigerian community ! You can never hear or notice a single Yoruba,Igbo or Hausa word when an Englishman is speaking in his native English language!

You Binis should forget it,this is a battle you will never be able to win; Yoruba know their history ! You guys can go and search for your missing "Ekhaladeran" or is it "Izoduwa" inside the deep forest of Sambisa ! Oduduwa is not a Bini man. If he were,Binis culture and tongue would have been visible in today's Yoruba culture but there is nothing like such here !

The truth is that the man who sits as your "Oba" inside that palace in Benin is a Yorubaman historically ! Sorry, that's your painful reality as Binis!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by honour7: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2023
Wickedtruths:

Home training wey your small Oba no get, na for Lagos he go collect am.
He go collect adult education for Lagos grin

Which education una get wey una dey give. Person wey go some of the finest schools in the world. Na una wey be small shit wey no know anything dey talk. You see say Oba of Lagos talk or ONI of Ife talk, na dem be keeper of traditions and history for Yoruba land. Make una meet them for proper lessons.
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by GUNITGuy: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Omobude244:

we dey warn dem
we are not igbos

if we decide to face the yorubas, Nigeria nor go ever contain us. we fight with our all. so yorubas should be careful. we will beat u online, we will beat u physically and still beat u spiritually

we are not igbos
Your noise is too much you can't even save yourself from Col. Banjos troups he occupied no just Bini but the whole of edo state and Delta ...
Stop all this noise you people are fond of ....
Just last week Blessing CEO an Ibo woman gave you people wotowoto and all of you went berserk ...
Ijaws are there for you to deal with ....Don't create unnecessary enemies with Yorubas to marshal your ego because I know you are more egoistic than ibos themselves...Una like attention well well...Don't worry they've notices you
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by onosbaba3310: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Jokerman:

Hope when they disrespect Alaafin or Ooni, you won't get angry?

No be who get respect them dey respect? Alaafin na ordinary chief for were oba dey, since everyone want craze, oba say na BINIs found Lagos, if u are below 40 years and you are arguing, am not listening to you, because even oba of Lagos wey be the custodian of una culture don confirm, una be BINI slaves😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Berankis: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2023
XY23:

You talk as though you are knowledgeable but your whole composition lacks any atom of sense. You condemn a tribe so much that they still provide your leaders till date, how more ridiculous can you be?
Continue to lament and wail all you want but you will still continue to be subjects to this tribe because you are simply devoid of leadership charisma, all you are good for is wailing...
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Mrnairalandd: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Gerhards:

Most foolish gibberish I’v ever come across, tell us when are you going to liberate your people in Kwara state and install Oba of Ilorin?

We ll take over the Bini Kingdom first and send that worthless lowlife called Oba of Bini to where he belong just like his worthless forefathers. That ll do in due time.
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by YorubaDemonswag: 9:37am On Nov 29, 2023
Shattuck:
your explanation even favours my argument that Oba is of Edo origin, Oba is simply a Noun exclusively given
and used to describe the ruler of bini kingdom, we have names like Obasogie, obakplolor, and for the fact that it means king in Yoruba language means that it must have been borrowed by the Yorubas from the binis, look at it this way when you hear of the word sultan, in sokoto and some Arab Emirate sultan is the title of the leader of the Emirate, it is a Noun that describe an office or title, but in recent times you see people use the sultan in less formal address to mean king for example the name of late sound sultan, for sound sultan I guess he just wanted to say sound king but in Arabic the word sultan I doubt if it means king, it is just like the pharaohs of ancient Egypt, in ancient Egypt the word pharoah doesn't mean king, a pharoah is king societies may haveborrowed that pharoah title to mean king in their language, but it doesn't mean king in ancient Egyptian language, oba as you claim means king and is of Yoruba origin don't you find it strange that the only Yoruba monarch who bear that Oba as official title are those from Lagos whose origin is being debated to be from bini, the Aalafin of and the Ooni of ife are the progenitors of the Yorubas yet non of them bears Oba.

You're missing it entirely,the first known king in Benin is Eweka, before Eweka there's nothing like Oba in Edo, and Obatala has been in existence before Eweka, and it mean nothing but what I told you earlier, secondly no Hausa or fulani will tell you Sultan mean king or emir mean kings because it simply mean leader in islamic word, I know fulani will have word for Oba in there lexicon just like Yoruba have Oba, Edo have Ogiso,. Lastly how do Edo call everlasting king,king of thief and king of kings, tell me that and let's see if Edo truly own the oba
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by onosbaba3310: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2023
Mrnairalandd:

We ll take over the Bini Kingdom first and send that worthless lowlife called Oba of Bini to where he belong just like his worthless forefathers. That ll do in due time.

Normally, Yoruba love making mouth 😂😂 am not surprised, when they are at your back, the shout the loudest "ah, ah, emi" , when they are at your front, they begin to shake, reason why a Fulanis are ruling them in illorin😂😂 na with time, they will soon conquer the full Yoruba states😂😂. I know why you guys are afraid, you lose illorin, you can't afford to lose Lagos too, make una no worry, we the BINIs no care about Lagos, we just dey remind una say, una be our slaves that time and probably are still are😂😂😂😂 you want conquer BINI? Edo no be Lagos my guy😂😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Zooposki(f): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2023
Jomonix:

This matter is squarely between Yoruba and Edo. Don't use Igbo to settle your petty misunderstanding, please.

Are Igbos not the ones opening all those Edo Oba threads? Abeg waka comot for my mention.
Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Gerhards: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2023
Mrnairalandd:

Chest beating as usual and you expected me to surprise? If I’m sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drums of war, I will go back to sleep 🤣

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns by Benwems(m): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Point of correction sir, he's Ogiso of Benin not Oba of Benin,he can't be using our title and still be saying trash about us.

Oba is a bini word not yoruba. Oba is alien to yoruba culture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Minister Of Education Wike "Arrested" By IGP / Grant Amnesty To Boko Haram, Northern Elders Tell Buhari / Youths Make Coffin For Corruption In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.