Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight (29149 Views)

Portable Defeats Charles Okocha To Win Keenly Contested Celebrity Boxing Match / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Available9: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2023
Yoruba boys to they make mouth
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Watoni2T(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2023
Wow , fight way no go last 5mins
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Manolo3107: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2023
DrAkpa:

Yellowbars are always in the habit of challenging and envying igbos(Jews). Quite unfortunate
Ode: kinlanso kilonso. (u talking off point Amigo) grow up

1 Like

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by dandollaz: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2023
I guess these guys wan use us catch cruise don't be surprise na Charles okocha hold the camera grin
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Rebuker(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2023
Okiton:
grin

Two of them na craze people

Na cruise them dae catch
No one should take them serious

I won't be surprised:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBLypOeeEBk
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by eliwa47(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2023
D
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by cosse(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2023
Xwizard:
None of my business, am only here to market

Firman generator available for sale urgently
Price?
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Makunahatata: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2023
E don turn skit already..mumu ppl
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by foxxydude: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2023
Na now I understand say na PR stunt two of them dey do 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Kobicove(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2023
KingMack:
fight wey be say portable go use juju las las🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why him no go use that juju win world boxing championship? grin

1 Like

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by victorazyvictor(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2023
They should set fight for them, I think that will generate money for the promoters.

20m fight match. Portable vs Charles Okocha
Venue: Unknown
Date: 26th Dec. 2023
Time: 9pm
Ticket: N50k regular ... VIP table of 5: N1m

When just 200 ppl attend this show....check how much u go generate.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by easzypeaszy(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Sas Okosa...hahahahaha
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Countersam(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzz2MAUYQB4?si=GW-Sb1TsJgtKBwp5

Portable Goes On Boxing Training In London As He Set To Fight Charles Okocha Following Their 20Million Ripping Saga.

All na media stunts....🥴
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Bliss62: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2023
My money on Portable

Na real street
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by botiwunoluwa120: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2023
😂😂Team Charles here 😹😂😂Team Charles here 😹...
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by kestolove95(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2023
You can actually use madness to make money in this country
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2023
2 stupid ijiots
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by jrusky(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2023
Portable calm down. No need of all these and my advise to Okocha should just settle this matter amcably with this guy and everyone at peace.

My opinion...

1 Like

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by IjebuWarrior: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2023
DrAkpa:

Yellowbars are always in the habit of challenging and envying igbos(Jews). Quite unfortunate

Werey dey call Savages Jews... grin

Continue oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Juoflife1(f): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2023
Wahala grin grin
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by forgiveness: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Lol grin
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Zion243(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
DrAkpa:

Jews ko, gentiles ni.
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Cjayboy: 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
Drug and juju no good ooo
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by yinkeys(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
KingMack:
Street wan nack okocha voodoo
As he no return hin 20 million grin grin
Okocha na craze man too o

1 Like

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Blacktruth: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
See as e be like mosquito inside boxing gloves 🤣😅😂
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by XAUBulls: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzz2MAUYQB4?si=GW-Sb1TsJgtKBwp5

Portable Goes On Boxing Training In London As He Set To Fight Charles Okocha Following Their 20Million Ripping Saga.

cheesy grin... This guy acts like he's goofing around in a hilarious way.
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Zeebuy: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
KingMack:
Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah

1 Like

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by XAUBulls: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Rebuker:

I won't be surprised:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBLypOeeEBk
Whoa! That video of C. Okocha cracked me up... cheesy Lol Charles said Portable looks like a "native doctor" and he also said to Portable: "ko ni da fun iya alaya e" towards the end of the video. Damn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
Xwizard:
None of my business, am only here to market

Firman generator available for sale urgently
Location is Abk
Asking price is 170k
WhatsApp me, number on profile.
where did you steal the generator 😘lol
Re: Na Bcus Of U I Come Training 4 UK: Portable Dares Charles Okocha To Boxing Fight by Mayeldah(m): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Anything to keep lazy youths busy on SM while both portable and Charles smiles to the bank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident / Chidinma Looking Very Colourful In New Pics / Omotola's 20th Wedding Anniversary Hawaiian Getaway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.