Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Like Mother, Like Daughters - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Like Mother, Like Daughters (7037 Views)

Do Parents Of This Generation Monitor Their Daughters At All / Parents, Check Out Your Daughters In Action At Night Clubs. Oh Lawd! (photos) / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters by BigBasher: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
cheesy
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters by CasNova: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
She handed a jotter to me. I took it from her. There were five words written on it.

"Can you explain the meanings of those words to me?"

I was shocked at the words she had written. Number 1 was cunt. The other words were cum, boob, dick, and clits.

"Goodness, what are these?" I exclaimed.

"You know their meanings, don't you?" she asked calmly.

I was aghast. In my years as a teacher, I had never come across a female student as assertive and daring as this. More shocking was the fact that I had thought Julie was more reserved compared to Jane.

"How could you write words as these? These are terrible and indecent words."

"Really?"

She seemed to be enjoying the fact that she had put me in a disconcerting state.

"How terrible and indecent are those words, Uncle Dave?"

I shook my head. "They are words that a school girl should not be concerned with."

She made a face. " Who's a school girl here?"

"You're a school girl, Julie."

She shook her head vigorously. "Point of correction, I'm no longer a school girl. I left school last year."

1 Like

Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters by DrentD: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2023
Getting boring
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters by Saturn101: 8:42am On Dec 28, 2023
Write on.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters by psalmskiddy(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2023
Following
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters by CasNova: 1:16pm On Jan 04
She made a face. " Who's a school girl here?"

"You're a school girl, Julie."

She shook her head vigorously. "Point of correction, I'm no longer a school girl. I left school last year."

I chuckled. So, she could talk like this.

"Well, you're still more like a school girl. You're underage and..."

She raised her hand in objection. "The last time I checked, an eighteen-year old is a young lady."

I couldn't help grinning. Bravo. She certainly knew more than I thought. No wonder, she said she wanted to be a lawyer.

“Thank you for your enlightenment. All the same, your parents did not send me here to teach words like these," I defended.

She remained undaunted." Are you not an English teacher? Are they not English words?"

I shook my head again. "They are obscene and offensive words. They are vulgar. Sorry, I won't talk about them."

She wore a frown. "That's not fair. You're not doing what you're paid for."

I was tempted to get angry, but I refrained myself. "Your mum will not be happy to hear that I'm teaching you about words like these."

"Why? Why don't you tell me what they mean?"

I faced her squarely. "Stop pretending. Can you honestly say you don't know what they mean?"

She suddenly smiled. " I do. Yes, I do, but they are not so clear to me. So, I want you to tell me more about them."

How cheeky. I stood my ground. "I'm sorry, Julie. I don't want to be the kind of teacher that teaches nonsense. No, lets go to the main topic."

I went back to what I was teaching. To my chagrin, she brought a fashion magazine out of her bag and started going through it.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters by kayodejosephta1: 2:18pm On Jan 05
Next episode : smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters by CasNova: 12:20pm On Jan 09
I went back to what I was teaching. To my chagrin, she brought a fashion magazine out of her bag and started going through it.

"Julie, you're not paying attention."

She shrugged. "I am. Continue teaching. I'm listening."

It was obvious she was not. I taught for more minutes, but it was more like I was delivering a monologue. Maybe I should take a friendly stand. I had just started the lesson a couple of days ago and I didn't just want it to end like this. What would it take me to explain those dirty words to her?

"Alright," I said, trying to look cool. "Let me tell you the meaning of the words, but you must be attentive as I will only say each meaning once."

She immediately smiled, put the magazine she was going through away and looked up at me.I sighed. I mentioned each and told her the meaning, trying not to look or sound embarrassed. I did it the way a Biology teacher would do. I could see that she looked pleased to hear what I said.

"Thank you", she said cheekily.

I continued the teaching, not minding if she was paying attention or not. I could perceive the messages she was sending to me but I would rather pretend I didn't notice. As a teacher, I had always observed the golden rule of not messing with female students.

Some of them had been coquettish, just as Julie was presently. Some were discreet about it, while some were direct. However, I must say that none was as direct as this.I still managed to look as if I was strictly there for business. At the end of the lesson that day, I left, feeling quite ruffled.

I just had to be steel in my resolve not to fall for Julie's seduction.

I wasn't in the house until the Wednesday of the following week. Now, the two came wearing identical jeans and t-shirts. I could not tell who was who.I turned to my right.

"Are you Jane? How's your body, now?"

"I'm Jane," the one to the left answered.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters by psalmskiddy(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09
Continue
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters by CasNova: 1:27pm On Jan 17
"Are you Jane? How's your body, now?"

"I'm Jane," the one to the left answered.

I quickly turned to her. "Oh, sorry. How do you do, Jane?"

She smiled. "Fine, thank you."

I wrote the topic on the board and started to teach. It was on African prose. I needed to make it very interactive so I asked them which of the recommended text books they had read.

"All the books," they chorused.

"Good. That will make it easier. All the same, we need to seriously revise each of them. Let's start with Second Class Citizen by Buchi Emecheta."

They cooperated by contributing to the discussion on the background, theme, setting and the characters in the book; and by asking relevant questions. I was happy they were taking the lesson seriously.

After about an hour, Jane yawned.

"We understand everything about the book," she said.

"Everything? No, I dont think so. Knowledge has no end. No matter what you understand or know, you can always know and understand better."

"The lesson is becoming boring," Julie seconded her sister. "Can't we try something exciting?"

I looked at them curiously. "Such as what?"

"Such as asking you some personal questions," Jane put in.

My heart started racing. What were they up to?

"I think its better we restrict questions to the book. We can still talk about the themes and the plot again."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Jane asked.

I sighed. Maybe I should just drift with them reasonably. "No, I dont," I lied.They instantly looked interested.

"Really? Is that true?" Julie asked.

I nodded dumbly.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters by Saturn101: 6:26pm On Jan 18
Interesting update.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters by lordnkem000(m): 8:55am On Jan 19
Where's the op? Come and complete your story o before amadioha strike you there
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters by Saturn101: 10:06pm On Jan 21
Carry on.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters by CasNova: 10:24am On Jan 24
"Really? Is that true?" Julie asked.

I nodded dumbly.

"Are you saying you don't have sex?"

I was horrified. How could these girls ask very sensitive questions so casually like this?

"Lets not talk about that," I quickly put in.

"Why not? Why do people take sex as a taboo?" Jane asked. "Are you so shy to discuss it?" she asked further.

I looked at her boldly.

" It's not that I'm shy. In this part of the world, many people are reserved about discussing sex. But, think of it. How will your mum feel if she should come in and hear me talking about sex?"

"But she won't come in, and she won't hear you," Julie argued.

I shook my head. Honestly, these girls were something else.

"Or, have you never done it before?" Jane asked.

I took in some breaths. I just had to keep my calmness. "I've done it before," I answered slowly.

"Your last experience, how was it like?" Julie asked.

The two of them giggled.

"If you must know, it was a nice experience."

They giggled again.

"How nice was it?"Jane asked.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters by CasNova: 3:02pm On Jan 30
How nice was it?"Jane asked.

I couldnt help chuckling. "It was very nice."

"Tell us how nice." It was Julie and there was a leer on her face.

I shook my head, wondering how to answer her question.

"How long did it last?" Jane butted in.

I looked ruffled.

"Come on. What will it cost you to tell us?" Jane went on.

I can't tell you," I said decisively. "Now, let's go back to the topic."

"Oh, oh," Jane grumbled.

"We just have to go back to the topic."

They could see my resolve, so they calmed down and grudgingly continued with the lesson. It was a big effort for me to keep my mind on the topic and not to be derailed. I heaved sigh of relief when the lesson was over and I left the house.

On Wednesday, I was in the house at my usual time. I would be taking English today. I brought a book on SSCE past questions and answers along as I intended to give them so work to do from the book. Again, it was only one of them that came in for the lesson.
Re: Like Mother, Like Daughters by Saturn101: 9:52am On Feb 01
Nice update

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Love Pet Names / Ladies Can You Count The Number Of Pms You've Received Since Joining Nairaland / Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.