Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family (27608 Views)

Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by peteregwu(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
So,only phones. No idea of investing to start a business and grow. Tomorrow if the money get exhausted, you will still end up going back to drinking garri. Sense is far from this one.

1 Like

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Decarbonisation: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
How much come remain after them buy phone finish?
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by WHITELIGHTER: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
Why must the world know that I bought phones for my family members?
All these unnecessary show offs.

1 Like

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Metrofox(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
Biola67:

Abi na. She for use the 2million open company 🤡. Dey Mumu yourself

poor fool little drops of water make an ocean, stay poor grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Biola67: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Metrofox:

poor fool little drops off water make an ocean, stay poor grin
ode😂 where your papa billions
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Biola67: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:
Why must the world know that I bought phones for my family members?
All these unnecessary show offs.
The show off is needed for more fame.. that’s how tiktok people make their money… how much coded life don give you
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Vicjnr08: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Wetin come be our own
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Gabbriell: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Kharol1234:
So if I buy new phone for my mama I go come post am online.

So no scerecy again

You don't get it.

Posting online is how she makes her living.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by WHITELIGHTER: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
Biola67:

The show off is needed for more fame.. that’s how tiktok people make their money… how much coded life don give you

The same amount wey show off don give you
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Ubdavis(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
Family phone. I don't know how that would look like
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Loftus(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
matter how wretched looking an average Nigerian looks, you will always see them with expensive phones.
I don't know whatever they do with them than calls, browse, chat and snap pictures.

1 Like

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by MyAmericandream(f): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

He uses it to cover his atrocity. He was do it immediately he is in the news for a wrong reason.

I see tears over this comment.
Your tears is sweet, please keep pouring them under this comment.

Yes. It might also be the condition they gave him in the occult.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by DonBenny77(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

He uses it to cover his atrocity. He was do it immediately he is in the news for a wrong reason.

You are so right
Charity can confuse and blind Nigerians
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by JaySmart4422: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
God take all our politicians and give us 2 hundred Davido 🙏
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by IamMobisola(f): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
Biola67:

Na so business and investment easy na. Untop 2m
That 2m is a great investment opportunity.
The business I currently do, with that 2m she can be making at least 200k monthly.

See business dey, it's just about making thorough research online.

1 Like

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by gaspology(m): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
She lacks investment mentality.

1 Like

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by AWOLOWO10: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
FuckingMachine:
So phone was her problem?
No investment. No business.

Phone. Hmm.

Fear poor people o.
the little girl is doing well for herself she has already featured in multiple movies and also some hair endusment she is better today go and check her instagram page
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by 417mokolade: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
no be she family drasg on top same money? na phones dem take settleno be she family drasg on top same money? na phones dem take settle...
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by merits(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
FuckingMachine:
So phone was her problem?
No investment. No business.

Phone. Hmm.

Fear poor people o.
Same thing in my mind,she can smartly turn that 2M into millions of naira.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Hardey33: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Keep in hating mumu. As if anyone is perfect...
People are rather crying for your lost should consumed by hatred.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by delpee(f): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
One of the reasons poor people remain in poverty...

Money that should have been properly invested to generate income from which they can buy new phones. I wonder why expensive phones are so important to those who can't conveniently afford it.

2 Likes

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Metrofox(m): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
Biola67:

ode😂 where your papa billions

Mumu go read a book and expose your poor mind
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by nomolos92: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
Biola67:

She knows what she’s doing. You go wish her congratulations next year if she don buy her Benz. Sit down dey advise her . Sheyb na tiktok people? Dey play

Na you I dey advise, she's not on this thread

2m reach to start business, Alhaji Bashiru, just dey play
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Pepperdemisback: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hardey33:

Keep in hating, my unfortunate and mumu mother. As if anyone is perfect...
People are rather crying for your lost should consumed by hatred.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Pepperdemisback: 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2023
DonBenny77:

You are so right
Charity can confuse and blind Nigerians
The boy is very cunny and crafty.
After he impregnate and sleep with women who called him out, he went on shopping spree for Chioma and started partying and snapping photographs.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Pepperdemisback: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
ceejayluv:

Most likely those are the cheapest phones available. Probably not even Brand New.
Cheapest at what price when Dollar is high?
Somebody who got N2m gift will go and buy used phones? Nigerians are phone freaks and I don't know why?
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by ceejayluv(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Cheapest at what price when Dollar is high?
Somebody who got N2m gift will go and buy used phones? Nigerians are phone freaks and I don't know why?
Well, I assume she Just dedicated a percentage of the money for gifting loved ones.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Pepperdemisback: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Yes. It might also be the condition they gave him in the occult.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Biola67: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
nomolos92:

Na you I dey advise, she's not on this thread

2m reach to start business, Alhaji Bashiru, just dey play
Go start your own make you employ all your family member .. no come stress me
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Biola67: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
merits:

Same thing in my mind,she can smartly turn that 2M into millions of naira.
make we see the one you don turn to billions of naira first
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Blackdisciple(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
So...!!!!

Anyways it's also an empowerment because people do businesses with their phones while at home...
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by majemuoluwa45075: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2023
Na infinix no be iPhone . Make una calm downNa infinix no be iPhone . Make una calm down...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix / Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos) / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her "Shaku Shaku" Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.