Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family (27640 Views)

Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by spencekat(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
Elsueno:

You think 2m is too small to start a business?

Na ur parents still dey feed you right?....2 million can easily help u stock a provision shop & make at least 15-20% profit on that.., it can help u buy almost half a truck of bags of rice from the north & make almost 20% profit!!

2 MILLION IS ALOT OF MONEY!
Don't mind those folks that don't have even up to 500k in their accounts and they will be making noise that 2M is small. Exchange rate this, exchange rate that.

4 Likes

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Pepperdemisback: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
Biola67:

Look at this unfortunate and useless Mumu man that calls himself my father. I was never against business, all am saying is.. you people should stop pushing peeps into business all cus they got few millions.
It is better they use it to buy perfumes.
Or deh!
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Biola67: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

I don hear you. Make I go Bleep my mama!
Okay then. Enjoy.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by 1Alex: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Very stupid thing to do.
No matter how wretched looking an average Nigerian looks, you will always see them with expensive phones.
I don't know whatever they do with them than calls, browse, chat and snap pictures.
so Tecno and infinix be the expensive phone?

1 Like

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Willie2015: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
Biola67:
Any small money all this Nairaland people go dey shout business and investment 🤣🤣 e easy na why you never turn Dangote. You better chop belleful first

And when dat N2m finish...
She will be looking for another donation...
I bought 50000units of Unilever share 2 days ago at N13.20.
Its currently N15.00 as at today.
Dats a profit of N1.80k within 2 days...
Investment is easy if you put your mind..time ...consistency and prayer..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by nomolos92: 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
Biola67:

Since 2m is enough to start a business. I’m sure you’ve access to 2million naira loan or you can’t tell me you’ve not seen 2m before. Where’s your business centre located ?

You're talking nonsense

Who says 2M is not enough to start a business?

The right thing you'd have said is that business is not everybody's calling, there many business she can do with 2M and make a lot of money, she already has a little fame which will also help in the growth of the business

2 Likes

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by mascot87(m): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Very stupid thing to do.
No matter how wretched looking an average Nigerian looks, you will always see them with expensive phones.
I don't know whatever they do with them than calls, browse, chat and snap pictures.

It's an asset to them o. The bigger there phone, the bigger there client. All na packaging to make there olosho business boom
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Biola67: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
Willie2015:

And when dat N2m finish...
She will be looking for another donation...
I bought 50000units of Unilever share 2 days ago at N13.20.
Its currently N15.00 as at today.
Dats a profit of N1.80k within 2 days...
Investment is easy if you put your mind..time ...consistency and prayer..
What you people don’t know is that, those tiktok peeps hardly go broke. She knows what she’s doing. Expect more of this show off from her.. person Dey find more fame. Una say make she go sit down for shop dey sell provision with 2m…. Na here una go dey when she go buy Benz next year for lekki. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Pepperdemisback: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
1Alex:
so Tecno and infinix be the expensive phone?
Your don't know the meaning of average Nigerian?
Your seeds a sales boys or sweepers earning N15k, drinks gari for lunch but saves to buy a N75k phone, is that not foolishness?
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Biola67: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
mascot87:

It's an asset to them o. The bigger their phone, the bigger their client. All na packaging to make there olosho business boom
You gerrit….. na more fame she dey find right now.. all those she should start a business blah blah no fit enter her ear 👂🏼
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by dinachi(m): 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
TruthsFM:
Garri Tiktoker Okoli Classic, lady who was gifted N2m by Davido, buys new phones for her mother, friend, and sisters (VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKkqYz9bTA?si=sjFxe-Ab9d-SuGGZ

Following her kind gesture toward her family and friend, a heartwarming video of comedian Okoli has surfaced online, eliciting overwhelming reactions from netizens. Okoli, who made headlines a few months ago after being gifted N2 million by Davido, who was entertained by her skit, raises eyebrows by purchasing Infinix phones for her mother, sisters, and friend.

Okoli, who has also worked as an actress since gaining fame, posted the video on her official Instagram page today, November 28th, 2023. Okoli Classic, born Okoli Mather Chinonye, changed her surname to Adeleke in an Instagram post after receiving the N2M from Davido.

However, in the video, Okoli’s mother, sisters and friend were seen expressing utmost joy after they were surprised with new phones and further prays for her following the benevolence gesture.
The irony of it all. DAVIDO is a man. He gave a lady 2 million. All the people she bought things for were women(her mother, Sisters and friends). No single boy or man benefitted from that Gift. That how men go about empowering women. If you check Davidos extended family, there are people there, men who no see food chop!

Such is the irony of life. Men keep wasting your resources.

2 Likes

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Biola67: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
nomolos92:

You're talking nonsense

Who says 2M is not enough to start a business?

The right thing you'd have said is that business is not everybody's calling, there many business she can do with 2M and make a lot of money, she already has a little fame which will also help in the growth of the business
She knows what she’s doing. You go wish her congratulations next year if she don buy her Benz. Sit down dey advise her . Sheyb na tiktok people? Dey play
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Willie2015: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
Biola67:

What you people don’t know is that, those tiktok peeps hardly go broke. She knows what she’s doing. Expect more of this show off from her.. person Dey find more fame. Una say make she go sit down for shop sell dey provision with 2m…. Na here una go dey when she go buy Benz next year for lekki. Watch out.

Everyone need at least...
five sources of income in this Naija of 2day...
Its suicide to stay on one source of income.....
Dat N2m is a seed..
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
TruthsFM:
Garri Tiktoker Okoli Classic, lady who was gifted N2m by Davido, buys new phones for her mother, friend, and sisters (VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKkqYz9bTA?si=sjFxe-Ab9d-SuGGZ

Following her kind gesture toward her family and friend, a heartwarming video of comedian Okoli has surfaced online, eliciting overwhelming reactions from netizens. Okoli, who made headlines a few months ago after being gifted N2 million by Davido, who was entertained by her skit, raises eyebrows by purchasing Infinix phones for her mother, sisters, and friend.

Okoli, who has also worked as an actress since gaining fame, posted the video on her official Instagram page today, November 28th, 2023. Okoli Classic, born Okoli Mather Chinonye, changed her surname to Adeleke in an Instagram post after receiving the N2M from Davido.

However, in the video, Okoli’s mother, sisters and friend were seen expressing utmost joy after they were surprised with new phones and further prays for her following the benevolence gesture.

Women! Once money enters their hands, the next and only thing is to spend grin
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Kevineleven(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
God1000:
Please empower our young boys roaming the streets as well

He will most likely see them in bet9ja during working hours.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by ceejayluv(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

How much is that in Naira?
You hardly see Nigerians with cheap phones. I know sales boys who use such phones but buy garri and pea everyday for lunch.
Most likely those are the cheapest phones available. Probably not even Brand New.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Segzy19: 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
Oya go and tell him....

Pepperdemisback:

Who is he? He is your god, not my god.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by jubrilELsudan: 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
AS E BE SO E DEY VERY OBVIOUS SEY DAVIDO DON FVCK HER OOOOOO

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Zee0007: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
Davido is a great guy.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by SINisSIN(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
Harvesting is currently going on in the North. If you use that 2m to buy bags of grains and store it for 3-5months, you will see nothing less than 700k profit.

Those are kinds of biz I do but who am I to lecture you on starting a business with 2m. 2m is really nothing sir so I agree with you...Hun Hun

I bought kegs of palmoil late last year for 19k per keg, I sold around this August for 28k per keg.
What is 2m? Really nothing to start a business.

Biola67:

Since 2m is enough to start a business. I’m sure you’ve access to 2million naira loan or you can’t tell me you’ve not seen 2m before. Where’s your business centre located ?

1 Like

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by jaxxy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nice
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by theamazonguru(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Kharol1234:
So if I buy new phone for my mama I go come post am online.

So no secrecy again

Publicity (good or bad news) is the new oil.
People are cashing out online.
They use all these shows as content, if you know you know.

Yes someone like me can't post such things but I acknowledge that those who do it do so because that's the path they have chosen to monetizing their online presence.

Ire oh.

2 Likes

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Lovelyn451(f): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
FuckingMachine:
So phone was her problem?
No investment. No business.

Phone. Hmm.

Fear poor people o.
communication is extremely important...have u been away from home and urgently wants to speak to your family but they don't have a phone? Or something went wrong at home and u wanted to be sure they're safe but none of them have a phone, I've been in this situation, I almost fainted, had to withdraw everything in my account to get mum a phone
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by AncientAlien(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
This is grossly st*pid decision from the tiktoker. She isn't entrepreneurship oriented.

1 Like

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by FuckingMachine: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Lovelyn451:
communication is extremely important...have u been away from home and urgently wants to speak to your family but they don't have a phone? Or something went wrong at home and u wanted to be sure they're safe but none of them have a phone, I've been in this situation, I almost fainted, had to withdraw everything in my account to get mum a phone

So you need an iPhone 14 to communicate with your mom?
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Lovelyn451(f): 1:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
FuckingMachine:

So you need an iPhone 14 to communicate with your mom?
where did u read iPhone there, me I read infinix phones for her mum and sisters...
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Passionate1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Very stupid thing to do.

When dem sick, dem go dey find money everywhere
I know so many Rich white guys weh no dey use expensive phones. .
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Biola67: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
SINisSIN:
Harvesting is currently going on in the North. If you use that 2m to buy bags of grains and store it for 3-5months, you will see nothing less than 700k profit.

Those are kinds of biz I do but who am I to lecture you on starting a business with 2m. 2m is really nothing sir so I agree with you...Hun Hun

I bought kegs of palmoil late last year for 19k per keg, I sold around this August for 28k per keg.
What is 2m? Really nothing to start a business.

So cuz she chose not to sell palm oil and rice, she’s not serious with her life?
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2023
Kharol1234:
So if I buy new phone for my mama I go come post am online.

So no scerecy again
Posting about her life matters
Is what brings food to her table
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by SINisSIN(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
You have her phone number right undecided

Biola67:

So cuz she chose not to sell palm oil and rice, she’s not serious with her life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Nwajei (Davosky) Set To Be Buried On Saturday In Benin / Christabel Egbenya Weds Onumajuru In Edo (Photos) / Beyonce And Usher Were Flirting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.