Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family (27652 Views)

Halima Abubakar Was Gifted N2.5 Million In Less Than 24 Hours / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by merits(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
Biola67:

make we see the one you don turn to billions of naira first

This shows how dull and rate of poverty in your life,if you an entrepreneur you don't need to doubt what I said.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Biola67: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
merits:

This shows how dull I’m and the rate of poverty in my life.
Anything wey you like make you type.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by nomolos92: 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2023
Biola67:

Go start your own make you employ all your family member .. no come stress me

I don start am already, na why I dey clear your ignorance
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by fortunechy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
So, phone is her top priority?? TUFIAKWA?!! Poverty mindset.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by seyiho(m): 10:06am On Nov 30, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

He uses it to cover his atrocity. He always do it immediately he is in the news for a wrong reason.

I see tears over this comment.
Your tears is sweet, please keep pouring them under this comment.

I'm 100% sure you escaped from psychiatric hospital. Which Atrocity did he committed to your father ass.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Pepperdemisback: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2023
seyiho:

I'm 100% sure my unfortunate and miserable mother who doesn't know the fathers to all her unfortunate children escaped from psychiatric hospital. Which Atrocity did he committed to my unknown absentia oloriburuku father ass.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Pepperdemisback: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2023
DonBenny77:

You are so right
Charity can confuse and blind Nigerians
Naira Marley and co are doing giveaways now to die down the Mohbad issues.
The ass lickers will soon start to paint him good.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by millionboi2: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2023
Biola67:
Any small money all this Nairaland people go dey shout business and investment 🤣🤣 e easy na why you never turn Dangote. You better chop belleful first
you no go be like dangote but at least you fit dey chop wetin you like once the business is established
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by fweshbobo(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2023
IT WAS FROM THE SAME PHONE THAT SHE GOT 2M NAIRA TOKEN FROM A CELEBRITY... DON'T PLAY
FuckingMachine:
So phone was her problem?
No investment. No business.

Phone. Hmm.

Fear poor people o.
Re: Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family by Dshocker(m): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kharol1234:
So if I buy new phone for my mama I go come post am online.

So no scerecy again

She did it, because her source of money is from the internet.

So definitely, she needs traffic, whether good or bad, so brands can patronize her.

And possibly make money from tik tok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Goes Shopping In Abuja (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shares Sultry Photo Of Golden Look / D'banj Looks Fresh In New Work Mood Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.