Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Notice This In Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Notice This In Girls (2664 Views)

I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. / What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / Nairaland Has Made Me Lose Interest In Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Notice This In Girls by Makavelli001: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
Most of the girls, do not allow guys to touch their bobbs when bleeping for the first time. Does it means that girls value their bobbs more than their kpekus.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Notice This In Girls by Kooldon(f): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hahahahaha Wait o I dey come answer you. ASAP
Re: I Notice This In Girls by Bliztzer: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Kooldon:
Hahahahaha
Wait o I dey come answer you. ASAP

Huh! It is strange sha.

Some of us want to know, may curiosity not kill the cat.
Re: I Notice This In Girls by woginid967: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
Kooldon:
Hahahahaha
Wait o I dey come answer you. ASAP
Dont answer. Your left tits are your favorite. So stay calm
Re: I Notice This In Girls by spencekat(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
Makavelli001:
Most of the girls, do not allow guys to touch their bobbs when bleeping for the first time. Does it means that girls value their bobbs more than their kpekus.
Na olosho dey behave like that.

21 Likes

Re: I Notice This In Girls by ikeno(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Just like someone said na olosho dey do so

15 Likes

Re: I Notice This In Girls by zanshi: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
Whala for who dey try understand that gender

you no fit graduate

do you, you are prize

6 Likes

Re: I Notice This In Girls by Blitzking: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Makavelli001:
This is common with hook up gals

13 Likes

Re: I Notice This In Girls by czarr(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
You and ashawo.....this man!

7 Likes

Re: I Notice This In Girls by Vinnie2000(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
OP,

Some Naija Guys Press BREASTS like the way Bricklayers do press Bread before eating it with Fanta,
dat's why ladies do not like giving it to them Freely. embarassed embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Notice This In Girls by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
I have a fetish for clothed sex so I wouldn't even mind if she ain't unhooking her bra smiley
Re: I Notice This In Girls by stanvesco(m): 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
Makavelli001:

The reason some babes do that is so that they wouldn't love the sex!

If they love the sex they wouldn't make money off the sex.

The way to make the female love the sex is silmutaneously sucking boobs and kissing them!

So the paid fuckers usually remove these two parts from dia sex!

9 Likes

Re: I Notice This In Girls by TinubuThief: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP,

Some Naija Guys Press BREASTS like the way Bricklayers do press Bread before eating it with Fanta,
dat's why ladies do not like giving it to them Freely. embarassed embarassed undecided

Badt guy grin
If we no press and suck bobi,wetin we gain?

1 Like

Re: I Notice This In Girls by ikeno(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
Even olosho with brezz like great grandmother own will still wouldn't want you to touch it

2 Likes

Re: I Notice This In Girls by falcon01: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
Makavelli001:
it means she ain't got no boobies!!
Re: I Notice This In Girls by Countersam(m): 12:32am On Nov 30, 2023
Makavelli001:

Most girls deny you from romancing their boobs if they are not sexually attracted to you, must be having that sex just for money or maybe pressure. Not out of love.

5 Likes

Re: I Notice This In Girls by Dzzzz: 2:13am On Nov 30, 2023
Makavelli001:
Maybe she dey breastfeed.
Re: I Notice This In Girls by IkeIgboNiile(m): 6:12am On Nov 30, 2023
I thought i was the only one. I really find it strange but i must i have noticed mainly with girls with small or average breasts. Those big breast ladies are generous with theirs and even tell you to touch them there,that's why i love them.

3 Likes

Re: I Notice This In Girls by KingDash09(m): 7:38am On Nov 30, 2023
Girls are dumb as carrots
Very weird species

1 Like

Re: I Notice This In Girls by Rexymania(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2023
Pussy no dey read
But breast dey read

2 Likes

Re: I Notice This In Girls by Makavelli001: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
Rexymania:
Pussy no dey read
But breast dey read

How u mean

(1) (Reply)

Married Woman Friend Wants To Pay Me A Visit / All Men Are Bad / Can You Date A Girl Who Takes Alkohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.