Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) (48429 Views)

Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34am On Nov 30, 2023
pasuma:
I tell you for free, you're not a Christian, you think quoting bible makes you a Christian?? Or the doctrine you currently practice you think is Christianity? Your ilks are only being deceived in the name of holy spirit but charlatans claiming to be GOs..

Please o!
Where did this person quote Bible?

Slurity:

I AM A CHRISTAIN AND I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE, CELESTIAL IS NOT GOD'S CHURCH. IT IS JUST A WORLDLY SOCIETY WITH ROOTED BACKGROUNG IN OCCULTIC PRACTICES. You will be shock to know that they may not even inviting those musicians, but a plan to deceive people to attend. That is the headquarters of pastors marrying multitude wives and also headquarters of single women at the same time.

He just talk wetin dey hìn head nah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Caseless: 5:58am On Nov 30, 2023
And the artists are all Muslims. Yoruba people are the best at religious tolerance. I don't know may shua though, but looked her up now.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Hotice085: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2023
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by masui(m): 6:26am On Nov 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
These guys patronize Celestial Church of Christ for spiritual support, ise and prayers. They even support cele ikores with their resources.

I have it on good credible authority that most of your pastors, if not all, and celebrities do too , most of them sneak in to get help in Celestial Churches wink

Some of them like Jenifa, Funke Akindele, are even Hallelujah children, while MC Oluomo openly declared his own, so let us quit the ignorance and hypocrisy.

Those who I pity are those who
were born and raised in Cele but left Cele in ignorance to join a church where the pastor attends Cele in the middle of the night to get help and prayers answered. In my opinion, nobody should drag the Celestial Church of Christ Check my signature for free stuffs!

Rugged grin

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:22am On Nov 30, 2023
Cele no be church na. Cele na church version of okija shrine for witches and wizards
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by COMPAQ(m): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2023
FOLYKAZE:
80% of Cele girls are Olosho. And their men are promiscuous. During praise night services, one will hardly separate them from night clubs

Absolutely correct!! Most of the ladies I know who are always putting up thirsty photos on their Whatsapp status attend that church. And they are always wearing heavy jewelry, even with their white garment.

Seems the church doesn't preach morals and allows their members to do what they like.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Kog45(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2023
No be today nau…a popular Lagos cele pastor Oladele Israel brought Wasiu Ayinde K1 de Ultimate to his church and guess what Fuji musician sang live and members dancing….
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2023
Slurity:
I AM A CHRISTAIN AND I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE, CELESTIAL IS NOT GOD'S CHURCH. IT IS JUST A WORLDLY SOCIETY WITH ROOTED BACKGROUNG IN OCCULTIC PRACTICES. You will be shock to know that they may not even inviting those musicians, but a plan to deceive people to attend. That is the headquarters of pastors marrying multitude wives and also headquarters of single women at the same time.

You said it all that you are Christain but not Christian
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by lovetterrison(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2023
debbydams:
I used to think cele is not a good church until I was invited, we have the good and the bad..k

which one dem invite you abeg make i visit na legit one ?
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by MomohMrMoore: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
CCC really need to cleanse itself of these rogue branches.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Muyiwabiggy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
Slurity:
I AM A CHRISTAIN AND I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE, CELESTIAL IS NOT GOD'S CHURCH. IT IS JUST A WORLDLY SOCIETY WITH ROOTED BACKGROUNG IN OCCULTIC PRACTICES. You will be shock to know that they may not even inviting those musicians, but a plan to deceive people to attend. That is the headquarters of pastors marrying multitude wives and also headquarters of single mothers and ladies at the same time.

U have it on good authority! Imagine! Are u God! Or our Lord Jesus! Ur hypocrisy and ignorance knows no bounds! So u mean to say all other churches are from God!? It's people like u that knows the truth after death! What does Matthew 7 vs 1 say?. Self righteous fool!
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Muyiwabiggy(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Cele no be church na. Cele na church version of okija shrine for witches and wizards

For Ur mind abi? Continue! If I should check now u no be religious Christian O but just one idiot who has data and a phone to spew rubbish on a platform he doesn't know how it came by. Version of okija my foot! Na eastern part those ones dey no in the west here. Mr man read John 4 vs 20-24. Fool!
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Muyiwabiggy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2023
No be all ur fault na those bad eggs who dey make idiots like u people spew nonsense for mouth. So if an egg is bad then u condemn all the crates?. Bunch of hypocrites! Some of u will still go to that concert or praise night ó! Op is a fool and those who organised the program too are fools and those commenting like morons are the biggest fools
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by 77up(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
Ancecoker:
It might be the turnaround Portable and Pasuma needs to meet Christ

God will arrest them both
I don't know that of portable but I wish you know Pasuma very well , you might not type this and include his name. You are judging them because they are musicians.

You may have not even any better than Pasuma spiritually, stop judging , live and let's live.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2023
Muyiwabiggy:

For Ur mind abi? Continue! If I should check now u no be religious Christian O but just one idiot who has data and a phone to spew rubbish on a platform he doesn't know how it came by. Version of okija my foot! Na eastern part those ones dey no in the west here. Mr man read John 4 vs 20-24. Fool!
Cele na babalawo group of companies jo grin grin

With the way things are going in this country now, dating a food seller is better than dating a graduate fa 🤷🤷😜😋🤣🤣🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by debbydams(f): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2023
lovetterrison:

which one dem invite you abeg make i visit na legit one ?[/b]
yes..it's abuja
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Slurity(m): 4:19am On Dec 01, 2023
Muyiwabiggy:

U have it on good authority! Imagine! Are u God! Or our Lord Jesus! Ur hypocrisy and ignorance knows no bounds! So u mean to say all other churches are from God!? It's people like u that knows the truth after death! What does Matthew 7 vs 1 say?. Self righteous fool!
You dont have to be God before you know what is right or wrong, what is a sin and what is acceptable by your father (GOD), If Bible is the standard, C.C.C is not practicing the God's standard. Period.......
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2023
Jokerman:
Shey Celestial na real church of Christ ni??

Why surprised?

No surprise, it isn't a real church o.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hmmmm, unholy alliance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anglican Church Suspends Bishop Adepoju For Having Sex With Reverend’s Wife / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.