Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) (48398 Views)

Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by youngking89(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
Serial beggar you don cast for Nairaland
Temial:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
Those castigating the church are no different from the Jews that castigated Christ for consorting with sinners & gentiles. The church according to Christ in one of his proverbs was not created for the righteous but sinners. If a church invites Pasuma or even Portable to perform, many non Christians would make an appearance there. And that is the point of an evangelistic crusade!

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
See to help is not a crime but ur own don too much
Temial:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by 89green: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
Business has to florish, pls stop complaining grin
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by IPDGP: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nothing can surprise me for Cele, dem go invite dj play worldly songs for church and even bring alcoholic drink openly
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Empedocles(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
Do you need household items or office items at cheap and affordable prices. At Japa sales we buy neatly used items from people who are relocating out of Nigeria and sell them for cheap prices.

O7048192685
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by ufotunang: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
It's even better to turn the church to a night club 🙄
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Gajagojo: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
safarifarms:

Lol. Non-white garment Christians don't see white garment church members as Christians.

Are you a white garment person?
No
I do not subscribe to Christianity or Islam they are scams

The division is not non white garment to white garment

You are deceiving yourself
Do they see Jehovah Witness as Christians
The Catholic do not see Pentecostal as Christians
Do Pentecostals see Catholics as Christian?
The Pentecostal did not see TB Joshua as Christian

Stop pretending that the divide is just with white garment/ It is deeper than that
Not every Christian subscribes to the idea of speaking in tongues. Many see that as scam full stop

so this raises the question
#
Who is a Christian and who is the judge?
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by GoodRocks: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
FOLYKAZE:
80% of Cele girls are Olosho. And their men are promiscuous. During praise night services, one will hardly separate them from night clubs

True talk.

My dealings with cele girls no be here. they're prostitutes and Oloshos
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Segzy19: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
Aiye ti wo inu Ijo, Ijo ti wo inu aiye...

I'm sure this is not the vision of the founders of CCC

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
FOLYKAZE:
80% of Cele girls are Olosho. And their men are promiscuous. During praise night services, one will hardly separate them from night clubs

And those girls
attending Anglican, Methodist, redeem, winners, and Catholic are saints abi?

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by safarifarms(m): 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
Gajagojo:
No
I do not subscribe to Christianity or Islam they are scams

The division is not non white garment to white garment

You are deceiving yourself
Do they see Jehovah Witness as Christians
The Catholic do not see Pentecostal as Christians
Do Pentecostals see Catholics as Christian?
The Pentecostal did not see TB Joshua as Christian

Stop pretending that the divide is just with white garment/ It is deeper than that
Not every Christian subscribes to the idea of speaking in tongues. Many see that as scam full stop

so this raises the question
#
Who is a Christian and who is the judge?

Rest.

I don't have your time.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by walezy14(m): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
The shepherd in charge should be penalized and suspended for doing that.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Itiskdg121(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
The only church I know who don't do evangelism.
Slurity:
I AM A CHRISTAIN AND I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE, CELESTAIL IS NOT GOD'S CHURCH. IT IS JUST A WORLDLY SOCIETY WITH ROOTED BACKGROUNG IN OCCULTIC PRACTICES. You will be shock to know that they may not even inviting those musicians, but a plan to deceive people to attend. That is the headquarters of pastors marrying multitude wives and also headquarters of single women at the same time.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by kalemy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
Temial:

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Stop spamming every thread you criminal scammer.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by desolute: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
Sparkle777:
Honestly I get it, truth Is that Jesus Christ did not condemn anybody, He even feasted and dined with them all sinners, sotay He was called a glutton and drinker.
Free show to bring all sorts of ppl in then get them converted later on, genius if I might say. Imagine bringing Rema to church...e go full. Then us the avenue to get converts.
You are the only one that has made sense here.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
ZIONIST PEOPLE REALLY BRING PROBLEMS TO THE AFRICAN CONTINENT

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by desolute: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
olisaEze:
Those castigating the church are no different from the Jews that castigated Christ for consorting with sinners & gentiles. The church according to Christ in one of his proverbs was not created for the righteous but sinners. If a church invites Pasuma or even Portable to perform, many non Christians would make an appearance there. And that is the point of an evangelistic crusade!
WORD

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by sylve11: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
Slurity:
I AM A CHRISTAIN AND I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE, CELESTAIL IS NOT GOD'S CHURCH. IT IS JUST A WORLDLY SOCIETY WITH ROOTED BACKGROUNG IN OCCULTIC PRACTICES. You will be shock to know that they may not even inviting those musicians, but a plan to deceive people to attend. That is the headquarters of pastors marrying multitude wives and also headquarters of single women at the same time.

Na your church be the real church. I Hail you. embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by MagicalConcepts: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
😂
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
IPDGP:
Nothing can surprise me for Cele, dem go invite dj play worldly songs for church and even bring alcoholic drink openly
THEIR DOING BUSINESS WITH ALIENS NOT GOD
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by sylve11: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
These guys patronize Celestial Church of Christ for spiritual support, ise and prayers. They even support cele ikores with their resources.

I have it on good credible authority that most of your pastors, if not all, and celebrities do too , most of them sneak in to get help in Celestial Churches wink

Some of them like Jenifa, Funke Akindele, are even Hallelujah children, while MC Oluomo openly
declared his own, so let us quit the ignorance and hypocrisy.

Those who I pity are those who
were born and raised in Cele but left Cele in ignorance to join a church where the pastor attends Cele in the middle of the night to get help and prayers answered. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Na so. cool

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
Birds of a feather.....
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by daveP(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
This is disgusting.

If you say it out loud that the club mentality is why many go to churches these days, their rebuttals will be loud. But check churches that prioritize Dancing and Gbe body over Scriptural truths and you'll see why many love to go to church. The ones that say biblical truth will be vehemently opposed while those that support Babylonian Mix are allowed. This is all shades of profane fire. I guess "Grace" covers this in their books. Smh.

And this is not how to make them love God any better or make them get closer to Heaven?? This better be corrected!

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by wrongnumber: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
Slurity:

Stupid comment.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by crixlight2(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2023
Daddyyin:
Dem go smoke loud for that church that day
One of my friend invited me to their adult harvest , I don’t like to drink but that day I drank to stupor , my wife is a Muslim she was just looking at me. She said is this the type of Christianity I am telling her to join. That I will be coming home drunk from church

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by lagosrd: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/anger-as-celestial-church-invites-pasuma-portable-to-praise-night/

Some senses needs to be forced into some adults head . They are good case studies where bad examples are required.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by sylve11: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
safarifarms:

Rest.

I don't have your time.

Get him time.

You don't just talk anyhow in a public forum without a back up when you're being attacked.

Get him time, jare. angry cool
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by sylve11: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Chetas81:
ZIONIST PEOPLE REALLY BRING PROBLEMS TO THE AFRICAN CONTINENT

How? grin cool
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by kingar(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin Portable must sing Neighbour
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by kennethesan(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
You already giving them the attention they seek
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
sylve11:

How? grin cool
YOU SEEEEEE HOW RELIGION TURNED BUSINESS IN AFRICA, MEANWHILE THE ZIONIST BRING THIS RELIGION TO US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) / Anglican Church Suspends Bishop Adepoju For Having Sex With Reverend’s Wife / EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.