Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) (48385 Views)

Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by ericmor: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
We need address, so that all the agbero in that axis can fall in
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
Cele is Not a Church, And Was Never a Church

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by safarifarms(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
sylve11:

Get him time.

You don't just talk anyhow in a public forum without a back up when you're being attacked.

Get him time, jare. angry cool
Lol.
Are you an atheist too?
I no get your time too.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by sweethoney1234(f): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/anger-as-celestial-church-invites-pasuma-portable-to-praise-night/
If he be say na their church member them wan just use them catch cruise
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Daddyyin: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
crixlight2:

One of my friend invited me to their adult harvest , I don’t like to drink but that day I drank to stupor , my wife is a Muslim she was just looking at me. She said is this the type of Christianity I am telling her to join. That I will be coming home drunk from church

grin cheesy You went to the bar
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Pepperdemisback: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
ImratiiGuy:
Finally registered. I'm fully nairalander now.7 year's on guest...Make una welcome mie.
Welcome!
Na me Secretary General. Na me dey collect Registration fees of N5k.
After your one week free trial to comment ends, you will pay N5k if you want to continue commenting.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
This is nonsense why would a church invites such people to come and do what Na this is a church not a Jaye Jaye place
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Ekpeitut: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
Lighthouse25:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

It's baffling how you keep creating multiple posts with different monikers begging for money.

Are you thinking long term? Begging isn't sustainable but getting employed or a skill is. I bet if you can list your qualifications here and state what you can do somebody here may just have a job for you.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by jonadaft: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
Lighthouse25:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Don't you get tired of this nonsense?
Na u dey post scam, na u still dey use different accounts to like
You can never make it in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ooohhhh why are people just angry for no reason.... Cele no be church na.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Expanse2020(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2023
That religion of slavery and deciet force on Africans is a joke...
We are all witness it now
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by tonytony208(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
900warriorz:
LoL....I'm not surprised. No be white garment church again? grin

If them like make you see their pastor with skull, e no fit surprise me cheesy

They are not different from pentecostal pastors that invite comedians to perform on what is supposed to be God's alter.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Ten06(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
People can be surprise by such invitation but I'm not surprised.
These days most churches now worship pastors, pastors wives, richmen, money and material possessions.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Gajagojo: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
safarifarms:

Rest.

I don't have your time.
And I have yours?

Shut up
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by eazisky(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Slurity:
I AM A CHRISTAIN AND I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE, CELESTIAL IS NOT GOD'S CHURCH. IT IS JUST A WORLDLY SOCIETY WITH ROOTED BACKGROUNG IN OCCULTIC PRACTICES. You will be shock to know that they may not even inviting those musicians, but a plan to deceive people to attend. That is the headquarters of pastors marrying multitude wives and also headquarters of single women at the same time.

If really you are a Christian then your Bible should have told you not to castigate another Church, only God can judge, you are not in any position to judge, your pastors are not better off, most of them sneaked into celestial Churches for help, don't be ignorant, your pentecostal pastors do worse in their hidden places and even invites comedians to perform in Church events.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Benwallt:
Orgy loading. Just pocket you valuable CD when you are going

Most wicked comment. May GOD forgive you. grin grin
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by BennyDGreat: 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
Gajagojo:
Actually it is fashion in Nigeria

We did not have any die by fire noise makers in the 70s. It was in the 80s we started having the Pentecostal Miracles and the likes of Bonnke coming to do fake miracles in Stadiums
That is fashion
It has passed

The simple truth is that there are so many versions of Christianity from Catholicism to Jehovah witness to Olumba Brotherhood to Synagogue of Nations etc They are all scams

That is the common denominator

Scams to deceive poor and ignorant people with their prosperity and miracle teachings
Ultimately they are BUSINESS

The earler Nigerians wake up to the scam of imported religions the better

You don't know what you are talking about the moment you mentioned Bonnke. There are people who witnessed the miraculous in those Bonnke meetings. Not staged. Real time miracles. Documented and recorded.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
mastermaestro:

Most wicked comment. May GOD forgive you. grin grin

Baba, see the set up Na. Sure not for gospel

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Blacktruth: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
Utterly disgraceful!!

I shock as i see am Ooo abeg weitin dem wan kon sing ?
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by GreatOchuks: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
If this hasn't been done, the Cele program wouldn't be trending like this and we wouldn't be discussing it .

So the motive is working, they might not even come that day but the [/s]Comedy show[s] Church programme is already popular and will be filled to the brim ...

If Portable can be called to perform in NBA conference, Wetin be Cele
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by lavylilly: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Slurity:
I AM A CHRISTAIN AND I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE, CELESTIAL IS NOT GOD'S CHURCH. IT IS JUST A WORLDLY SOCIETY WITH ROOTED BACKGROUNG IN OCCULTIC PRACTICES. You will be shock to know that they may not even inviting those musicians, but a plan to deceive people to attend. That is the headquarters of pastors marrying multitude wives and also headquarters of single women at the same time.
Are you a member?
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by gbengene1234(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
Gajagojo:
And what percentage of Catholic church girls are NOT oloshos

The problem with Nigerians Christians and Muslims alike is hypocrisy. Very quick to judge people as if they are clean

You claim to be whatever , who knows Christian maybe
Jesus REPEATEDLY preached against judging and condemning

Remove the Log in your eyes first before the speck in your brother's
Judge not so that you are not judged
Let he without sin cast the first stone

and so on
but you are here condemning White garment
Is any church in Nigeria better or free of oloshos

You say their men are promiscuous are they the ones whose clergy are known for molesting small boys or homosexuality?

The fundamental question is this
YES OR NO

If Jesus was alive today would he associate with Portable

Oga, say all you can. Celestial and Cherubim churches are fast becoming olosho's den. Not all the churches though. And they have the highest number of single ladies
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
Slurity:
No be you go define Christianity for us. Go Rest! cheesy
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by JordanMichael(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
Normally, Celestial churches don't worship God in truth and in spirit. They're a group of mermaid worshippers, highly occultic group under the cover of churchembarassed

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by soccerlite: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
Slurity:

You sabi dem too much
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Gajagojo: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
gbengene1234:

Oga, say all you can. Celestial and Cherubim churches are fast becoming olosho's den. Not all the churches though. And they have the highest number of single ladies

Your opinion

Say all you can
Redeemed and Catholic church is no different
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Welcomme: 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
Cele church na just advance kegite club. I don't take any one attending that church serious.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by drerocker: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
Utterly disgraceful!!
How u lack wisdom
This are the people Christ came for to be converted ok
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by slowice(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
Wetin concern Cele with Christianity? Abeg make una face una front
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by BigBashiru: 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2023
Gajagojo:
And what percentage of Catholic church girls are NOT oloshos

The problem with Nigerians Christians and Muslims alike is hypocrisy. Very quick to judge people as if they are clean

You claim to be whatever , who knows Christian maybe
Jesus REPEATEDLY preached against judging and condemning

Remove the Log in your eyes first before the speck in your brother's
Judge not so that you are not judged
Let he without sin cast the first stone

and so on
but you are here condemning White garment
Is any church in Nigeria better or free of oloshos

You say their men are promiscuous are they the ones whose clergy are known for molesting small boys or homosexuality?

The fundamental question is this
YES OR NO

If Jesus was alive today would he associate with Portable

I heard Catholic girls like sex wella wella. Is that true?
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Gajagojo: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2023
BigBashiru:

I heard Catholic girls like sex wella wella. Is that true?
grin where did you hear?
Me I heard Catholic Reverends like small boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Brighton Elliot Moyo's Death / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.