Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,454 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) (48368 Views)

Grandma With Dementia Never Forgets To Praise God / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Sings & Dances To Olamide's "WO" During Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Gajagojo: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
Welcomme:
Cele church na just advance kegite club. I don't take any one attending that church serious.
but you take Mountain of Fire and Brimstone serious?

Or Apostle Suleiman the fucker?

Pot calling kettle black
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by VaginaAcademic: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
Christ came and died for sinners not the righteous
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by sageb: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by BitmapStudios: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
Slurity:
I AM A CHRISTAIN AND I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE, CELESTIAL IS NOT GOD'S CHURCH. IT IS JUST A WORLDLY SOCIETY WITH ROOTED BACKGROUNG IN OCCULTIC PRACTICES. You will be shock to know that they may not even inviting those musicians, but a plan to deceive people to attend. That is the headquarters of pastors marrying multitude wives and also headquarters of single women at the same time.

Please tell us, is it the Christ or Holy Spirit in you that revealed this stance to you?

cool
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
Birds of a feather flock together.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by LikeAking: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
Bush illiterate Nigerians…

Cele can invent any body they like..
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Lovine: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
[Yeah the water spirit call Sheri Maima abound

quote author=Slurity post=127230267] I AM A CHRISTAIN AND I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE, CELESTIAL IS NOT GOD'S CHURCH. IT IS JUST A WORLDLY SOCIETY WITH ROOTED BACKGROUNG IN OCCULTIC PRACTICES. You will be shock to know that they may not even inviting those musicians, but a plan to deceive people to attend. That is the headquarters of pastors marrying multitude wives and also headquarters of single women at the same time. [/quote]
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by ProGSM(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
Don't call this a Church.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Talismann: 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
These guys patronize Celestial Church of Christ for spiritual support, ise and prayers. They even support cele ikores with their resources.

I have it on good credible authority that most of your pastors, if not all, and celebrities do too , most of them sneak in to get help in Celestial Churches wink

Some of them like Jenifa, Funke Akindele, are even Hallelujah children, while MC Oluomo openly declared his own, so let us quit the ignorance and hypocrisy.

Those who I pity are those who
were born and raised in Cele but left Cele in ignorance to join a church where the pastor attends Cele in the middle of the night to get help and prayers answered. Check my signature for free stuffs!

na that free stuff go kill you so. You wey no dey go cele how your life be? Snake
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by destinytreasure(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
This na rebranded club inna religious setting.
I can imagine people drinking vodka, Hennessy and red label from inside holy bottle.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by femicyrus(m): 9:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
If Jesus were to be in this generation as messiah, many would expect him to be attending churches like deeper life in the the midst of already saved souls but He would rather attend this type of gathering for the lost souls
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by debbydams(f): 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
Slurity:
I AM A CHRISTAIN AND I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE, CELESTIAL IS NOT GOD'S CHURCH. IT IS JUST A WORLDLY SOCIETY WITH ROOTED BACKGROUNG IN OCCULTIC PRACTICES. You will be shock to know that they may not even inviting those musicians, but a plan to deceive people to attend. That is the headquarters of pastors marrying multitude wives and also headquarters of single women at the same time.
I used to think cele is not a good church until I was invited, we have the good and the bad..k

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Shed2013(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
You're welcome.... U dey think before you comment. 💯 correct you're
FreeStuffsNG:
These guys patronize Celestial Church of Christ for spiritual support, ise and prayers. They even support cele ikores with their resources.

I have it on good credible authority that most of your pastors, if not all, and celebrities do too , most of them sneak in to get help in Celestial Churches wink

Some of them like Jenifa, Funke Akindele, are even Hallelujah children, while MC Oluomo openly declared his own, so let us quit the ignorance and hypocrisy.

Those who I pity are those who
were born and raised in Cele but left Cele in ignorance to join a church where the pastor attends Cele in the middle of the night to get help and prayers answered. In my opinion, nobody should drag the Celestial Church of Christ Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by ofemi77: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ode! You will be shock to know that they may not even inviting those musicians, but a plan to deceive people to attend. That is the headquarters of pastors marrying multitude wives and also headquarters of single women at the same time. [Ode! You're definitely not a Christian to utter such statement about a church of Jesus Christ. You would have made alot of sense if you've said some parishes of the Celestial Church are off the track. This is the same church that produced the likes of Shola Allyson and co.]

[quote author=Slurity post=127230267] I AM A CHRISTAIN AND I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE, CELESTIAL IS NOT GOD'S CHURCH. IT IS JUST A WORLDLY SOCIETY WITH ROOTED BACKGROUNG IN OCCULTIC PRACTICES.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by ofemi77: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
lol
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Daddyyin:
Dem go smoke loud for that church that day
😀😄😀😁😄
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Na wa
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Tyktoker: 10:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by femi4: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
Slurity:
They will come for your head with that statement
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by dododawa1: 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2023
Everything had changed

Money cover Earth

And human Heart.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Ezekosolo(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2023
You people shouldn't worry, the end of Portable has come,when he was busy singing rubbish,Pastors dem no want go heaven,comot your eye for church money say na pastor get am,now pastors dem don invite am to the same church.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Formation10: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
Cele na church before,no be new things,them know waiting them they service
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by pasuma(m): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
I tell you for free, you're not a Christian, you think quoting bible makes you a Christian?? Or the doctrine you currently practice you think is Christianity? Your ilks are only being deceived in the name of holy spirit but charlatans claiming to be GOs..

Slurity:
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Bestbrain123(m): 12:24am On Nov 30, 2023
I don't want to talk..
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Karnice600: 2:27am On Nov 30, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/anger-as-celestial-church-invites-pasuma-portable-to-praise-night/

That’s the power of chronic tribalism we’re talking about. The type that deprived Nigeria’s Sponge Bob of common sense, despite his Nobel Laureate status and educational achievements. It’s the same genetic __________ , working in Seun, WriterNG, CoronavirusPro etc. See Miriam Webster’s definition for disorder; the illus at disorder.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by CoronaVirusPro: 2:28am On Nov 30, 2023
Karnice600:

That’s the power of tribalism we’re talking about. The type that deprived Nigeria’s Sponge Bob of common sense, despite his Nobel Laureate status and educational achievements. It’s the same genetic __________ , working in Seun, WriterNG, CoronavirusPro etc. See Miriam Webster’s definition for disorder; the illus at disorder.

Fvck you!
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by Karnice600: 2:44am On Nov 30, 2023
desolute:

WORD

Yeye word.
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by koolaid87: 4:23am On Nov 30, 2023
Slurity:

Where in the bible does it states that Man must marry one woman? I'll wait
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by MasterTee007: 4:28am On Nov 30, 2023
The church wants to trend...Portable is out of the country. Maybe he will return back in time for their program. Pastor no wan go heaven should play at the church event

dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/anger-as-celestial-church-invites-pasuma-portable-to-praise-night/
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by rigarmortis: 5:10am On Nov 30, 2023
Apostoli musto hear this.....
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by DAMIMONY: 5:26am On Nov 30, 2023
[quote author=Slurity post=127230267] I AM A CHRISTAIN AND I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE, CELESTIAL IS NOT GOD'S CHURCH. IT IS JUST A WORLDLY SOCIETY WITH ROOTED BACKGROUNG IN OCCULTIC PRACTICES. You will be shock to know that they may not even inviting those musicians, but a plan to deceive people to attend. That is the headquarters of pastors marrying multitude wives and also headquarters of single women at the same time.C.C.C worldwide should hear this
Re: Celestial Church Invites Pasuma, Portable To Praise Night (Photo) by DAMIMONY: 5:34am On Nov 30, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
Utterly disgraceful!!
This is a urgent and vital information.there is a celestial at DAKWA,Abuja. The people around knows it as yahoo church. During my findings, I discovered the prophet in this church is Fetish, he owns a shrine inside the church, he brings in young girls every night for sexual intercourse indirectly using them for Ritual. They keep armunitions inside the church compound and also bisect and sell human body.C.C.C worldwide should hear this and take Action

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching / Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.