Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin (16817 Views)

Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota / Hearing Of Court Cases Via Zoom, Skype Approved By Lagos Chief Judge / Opeyemi Oke Retires As Lagos Chief Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Christistruth00: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2023
Stoplying:

1. Your document, you are the one who should search for it and provide it in full in order to make sure it is real. I don't have to put effort for you.
2. Ogisos are fairytales, you confuse fairytale with history.

I am not searching the document for you because it is freely available

Your own Oba claimed the Ogiso story in his book I remain your Faithful servant

Thank you for confirming his book is full of fairytales

Especially the one on Izoduwa
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2023
Christistruth00:

Your own Oba claimed the Ogiso story in his book I remain your Faithful servant

Thank you for confirming his book is full of fairytales

Especially the one on Izoduwa

Here you go again. Emotional blackmail.
From discussing history to bringing up my emperor.
You think that by doing this, I would start believing in ogiso ? 🤣
This has nothing to do with the emperor.
And I am not discussing the emperor. I'm discussing history which is the study of eye-witnesses written documents.
You are not discussing history. Rather you are throwing temper tantrums and trying emotional blackmail.

Look, discussing history with you is pointless, you do not know anything about history and you confuse it with fairytales. Fairytales are part of beliefs most people have:
All religions are fairytales, the Roman emperor had a fairytale of him descending from gods...the Japanese emperor has a fairytale of Japan being carved out with a kitana... It is ok to believe in fairytales, most people do, all traditions all over the world including European monarchies have their own fairytales and candidly talk about them. It is ok to discuss fairytales as beliefs people have.

But we are discussing history here !
Do you understand this !
Eyewitness written documents!

If you want to make a thread discussing beliefs (fairytales) ok, fine! Do so! I would be delighted to read the thread. But right here we are discussing history ! Not beliefs (fairytales) !
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Christistruth00: 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Stoplying:

You are still a deluded fanatic as I can see.
Over the years, you are not getting smarter.
I'm done.

Just confess your Oba cannot sell you a square kilometer of Lagos because he doesn't own it and we'll understand..ni need for insults

If you need a square kilometer of Lagos only tell the Awori Yoruba were you want it and they will take you there to see it because they own it
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Segzy19: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
You talk jash

Shattuck:
neither the aworis nor the binis can lay claim to the entire Lagos, the aworis had their territory in Lagos the binis also had their territory, Lagos is a state just like osun, just like you have the Ooni of ife who governs the ife territory of osun state, there are also other traditional rulers in the same osun, you can't come today and claim the ancestors of the Ooni founded osun state they only founded ife, same can be said about Lagos and how you guys always try to make it look like the aworis controlled the entire Lagos, the binis also had their territory, which means the oba isn't wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark / PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram / Buhari’s Return Date Shrouded In Secrecy As Wife Returns To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.