Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin (16804 Views)

Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota / Hearing Of Court Cases Via Zoom, Skype Approved By Lagos Chief Judge / Opeyemi Oke Retires As Lagos Chief Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 4:21am On Nov 30, 2023
Raf4:

What nonsense did you post? You just posted a map and what exactly is the map showing that you want to call evidence?
A map drawn hundreds of years ago which shows Lagos as being part of Benin, to you that is less of a proof than your oranmiyan fairytales and all those your nonsensical claims ? Also a text written hundreds of years ago in which the author clearly says that Lagos is a part of Benin !
Cognitive dissonance, that is your illness right now.
You have problems comprehending what you see.

1 Like

Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Raf4: 4:27am On Nov 30, 2023
Stoplying:

One of my uncles is an Enogie, an other of my uncles is the governor of Edo-state, not that it has any importance in the discussion. But this is just to show that you talk without knowing what you are talking about.
Also the Oba of Benin said that oduduwa was a Benin prince who landed in Ife and his son oranmiyan came back to take the trone of his grand father.
And again, all that is not relevant to history, it is just a story. Oduduwa, oranmiyan...they never existed.

If truly you have any connection to Edo, not to talk of having an Enogie as an uncle, you'll never say Oduduwa and Oranmiyan never existed. Even Oba of Bini will curse you if you say it to him that Oranmiyan, his progenitor, never existed.
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Mosba: 4:27am On Nov 30, 2023
Just assuming you are a biologist studying Yorubas and Benis as species, The only conclusion you will reach is that the dominant specie(Yoruba) spread to and gave birth to Benin and not the other way around.
However, for the sake of our other brothers from the east let's call Lagos A NO MAN'S LAND
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by tollyboy5(m): 4:30am On Nov 30, 2023
Christistruth00

As for the issue of ife people founded bini kingdom. That's what people should emphasize on instead of shying away from the truth that beni founded the city Lagos and were not the first settlers as everyone agrees.

1 Like

Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 4:30am On Nov 30, 2023
Raf4:

If truly you have any connection to Edo, not to talk of having an Enogie as an uncle, you'll never say Oduduwa and Oranmiyan never existed. Even Oba of Bini will curse you if you say it to him that Oranmiyan, his progenitor, never existed.
Your level of discussion of history is strange. Look is this your historical argument ?
Am I now to argue about this nonsense which you just typed ?
Again: oduduwa, oranmiyan never existed. They are fairytales, not historical figures ! Do you want to discuss history or fairytales ?
If you want to talk about fairytales, I prefer to talk about Peter Pan.
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Raf4: 4:33am On Nov 30, 2023
Stoplying:

A map drawn hundreds if years ago which shows Lagos as being part of Benin, to you that is less of a proof than your oranmiyan fairytales and all those your nonsensical claims ? Also a text written hundreds of years ago in which the author clearly says that Lagos is a part of Benin !
Cognitive dissonance, that is your illness right now.
You have problems comprehending what you see.

First, it's the map of Africa you posted and how it turned out to be map of Benin or Bini might be a product of your turbulent imagination.
Second, at the stage of yours, I don't want to believe that you don't know the difference between Benin city and Benin Republic, and that both do not have anything in common. Yes, no relationship between Bini city and Benin Republic.
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 4:34am On Nov 30, 2023
Mosba:
Just assuming you are a biologist studying Yorubas and Benis as species, The only conclusion you will reach is that the dominant specie(Yoruba) spread to and gave birth to Benin and not the other way around.
However, for the sake of our other brothers from the east let's call Lagos A NO MAN'S LAND
Map of Africa published in 1747:

Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by tollyboy5(m): 4:34am On Nov 30, 2023
Mosba:
Lets not capitalized on ignorance. The time the beni came to Eko there was nothing like yorubas.
So there was nothing like the dominating part called yoruba.
IJebu dominated their territory so do benin and others. If the benin decide to colonize the aworis in lagos it was never the business of the closest kingdom ijebu.

1 Like

Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 4:38am On Nov 30, 2023
Raf4:

First, it's the map of Africa you posted and how it turned out to be map of Benin or Bini might be a product of your turbulent imagination.
Second, at the stage of yours, I don't want to believe that you don't know the difference between Benin city and Benin Republic, and that both do not have anything in common. Yes, no relationship between Bini city and Benin Republic.
1. I posted several maps. (You are so lazy that you can't even look at page 6)
2. Benin kingdom is what is on the maps
3. When the maps were drawn, Benin Republic didn't exist yet.
4. Benin Republic took its name from Benin kingdom in the 1970's (several hundreds of years after the maps were drawn)
5. Benin city is the capital of Benin kingdom, not the entirety of Benin kingdom, you can see it on the maps
6. You are basically a child, you know nothing at all.

Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Raf4: 4:39am On Nov 30, 2023
Stoplying:

Your level of discussion of history is strange. Look is this your historical argument ?
Am I now to argue about this nonsense which you just typed ?
Again: oduduwa, oranmiyan never existed. They are fairytales, not historical figures ! Do you want to discuss history or fairytales ?
If you want to talk about fairytales, I prefer to talk about Peter Pan.

That's why I rightly put it that you're neither a Yoruba nor Edo, but simply a meddlesome Interloper. Stop pretending, we know where you came from.
No freeborn of Edo will say Oranmiyan was a fairytale that never existed. Without Oranmiyan, there won't be anything like Oba of Bini today.
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 4:40am On Nov 30, 2023
Raf4:

That's why I rightly put it that you're neither a Yoruba nor Edo, but simply a meddlesome Interloper. Stop pretending, we know where you came from.
No freeborn of Edo will say Oranmiyan was a fairytale that never existed. Without Oranmiyan, there won't be anything like Oba of Bini today.
Dude, who gives a fcvk if I'm Edo or not ?
Your reasoning is stupid. Are we debating my Edoness or history !
Again, oranmiyan, oduduwa...all those are fairytales!
I'm an educated man, I won't fall for your illiterate tricks.
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Raf4: 4:48am On Nov 30, 2023
Stoplying:

1. I posted several maps. (You are so lazy that you can't even look at page 6)
2. Benin kingdom is what is on the maps
3. When the maps were drawn, Benin Republic didn't exist yet.
4. Benin Republic took its name from Benin kingdom in the 1970's (several hundreds of years after the maps were drawn)
5. Benin city is the capital of Benin kingdom, not the entirety of Benin kingdom, you can see it on the maps
6. You are basically a child, you know nothing at all.

Let's assume that all you stated about the map are "correct" who drew the map on the first place? You don't believe the records of Yoruba, but believe the colonial masters from thousands of miles away, just as you believe they discovered rive Niger.
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 4:54am On Nov 30, 2023
Raf4:

Let's assume that all you stated about the map are "correct" who drew the map on the first place? You don't believe the records of Yoruba, but believe the colonial masters from thousands of miles away, just as you believe they discovered rive Niger.
1. I should believe yoruba instead of myself and my own people with respect to my people's history 😂
2. The maps were drawn by people who visited our region hundreds of years ago and wrote down what they saw, and you want to compare that with people of today who didn't witness that period of time (several hundreds of years ago)
3. You have difficulties understanding the concept of time. In your head, you can't even imagine that the world existed 500 years ago and that people could travel and write 500 years ago, and that some people from Europe who could write did travel to our region hundreds of years ago and wrote down what they saw ! It is those texts which I am consulting today ! You think I'm reading something written by a person of today ?🤣
4. Your lack of knowledge of history is amazing, you think like a 5 year old child!
5. Do you understand that "year 1747" is an actual year in which people existed ? (It is not the name of a movie) I posted a map published in year 1747 and write down the year in which it was published, but you seem to believe it was published by a guy whom is still alive today 🤣
6. You don't even know the history of colonisation, these documents were made hundreds of years before colonisation.
7. This guy doesn't understand the most basic things.
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Raf4: 5:00am On Nov 30, 2023
Stoplying:

Dude, who gives a fcvk if I'm Edo or not ?
Your reasoning is stupid. Are we debating my Edoness or history !
Again, oranmiyan, oduduwa...all those are fairytales!
I'm an educated man, I won't fall for your illiterate tricks.

If you aren't daft and heavily beclouded by hatred, you wouldn't have stated that. You believe that Oba of Bini exists, but his ancestors never existed. Stop being a disgrace to your alma mater as you claimed to be a literate
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 5:03am On Nov 30, 2023
Raf4:

If you aren't daft and heavily beclouded by hatred, you wouldn't have stated that. You believe that Oba of Bini exists, but his ancestors never existed. Stop being a disgrace to your alma mater as you claimed to be a literate
The problem is that none of your claims is substantiated and that actual proof, which I show, goes against your claims.
Everybody has ancestors, I never said the OBA of Benin doesn't have ancestors, but there is a difference between having ancestors and having an ancestor who came from Ife. Do you understand that?
You are not smart at all.
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Raf4: 5:11am On Nov 30, 2023
Stoplying:

The problem is that none of your claims is substantiated and that actual proof, which I show, goes against your claims.
Everybody has ancestors, I never said the IBA if Benin doesn't have ancestors, but there is a difference between having ancestors and having an ancestor who came from Ife. Do you understand that?
You are not smart at all.

Stop dogging this. Can you dispute the below facts:
One of the evidences that Ife founded Bini is the name of the City
Yoruba ancient surnames that are everywhere in Bini (Nobody is bearing Bini name in Lagos or anywhere in Yorubaland) eg Obasuyi, Alonge, Oyegun, Balogun, Ojo, Ajayi, Ogun......, Ade....Oye....etc
Yoruba/Ife deities are being worshipped in Bini e.g Ogun, Osun, Olokun, Sonponna, Obatala etc. They have Orunmila and Ogboni temples in Bini
Another evidence is that they celebrate Odua (not ekeledaran or whatever) and Oranmiyan festivals in Bini - Igue Oodua, Igue Oranmiyan
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Stoplying: 5:16am On Nov 30, 2023
Raf4:

Stop dogging this. Can you dispute the below facts:
Yoruba ancient surnames that are everywhere in Bini (Nobody is bearing Bini name in Lagos or anywhere in Yorubaland) eg Obasuyi, Alonge, Oyegun, Balogun, Ojo, Ajayi, Ogun......, Ade....Oye....etc
Yoruba/Ife deities are being worshipped in Bini e.g Ogun, Osun, Olokun, Sonponna, Obatala etc. They have Orunmila and Ogboni temples in Bini
Another evidence is that they celebrate Odua (not ekeledaran or whatever) and Oranmiyan festivals in Bini - Igue Oodua, Igue Oranmiyan
This was written by a person who knows nothing about Benin. It is all trash, and again even if these were factual, it is still not what we call historical proof of Benin being founded by Ife !
You are incapable of accepting clear evidence, instead you want to push complete rubbish as evidence.

I've given you enough free lectures.

End.

Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Raf4: 5:22am On Nov 30, 2023
Christistruth00:

There are still Moba People in Lagos as we Speak lots of them

For the Moba Ijebu History it was over 1000 years ago , long before Oyo or Ilaje even existed but some Moba People still Migrated to Ijebu and Built the 160Km Eredo Wall

Oya
Which Eredo Clan do you belong to?
As for the Oba Of Benin he met the Awori in Lagos
Olofin had already even already finished sharing Lagos among his Son's before Benin Turned up that was why they were managing to stay at Isale Eko on Lagos Island which already belonged to Aromire son of Olofin Ogunfunminire. and till this day his family are still the Land owners of Most of Lagos Island

Also If Ooni of Ife turns up in benin and Claims the Throne and Kingdom of benin itself he too is also right

Ok, Let us look at the praise names of oba of benin

One of it is
Abieyuwa N'Ovbi Odua N'uhe
The son of the wealthy Odua of Uhe(Ife).
(Odua of Ife is the same as oduduwa of Ife)

Another of oba of benin's praise names is

Ovbi' Adimila
The son of Adimila
oduduwa was also known as Olofin Adimula
Which was his Title

Notice there is no mention at all of any Ekhalerderhan of Igodomigodo or izoduwa that got lost

They did not mention the Ekhalerderhan and izoduwa too is not happening anywhere in oba of benin's praise names but they called Oduduwa the great Odua of Ife his Father

So with their own mouths they themselves have already given the evidence that fully demolished and destroyed their case which had no legs to stand on in the first place and have confirmed with your own Mouth that the oba of benin was indeed oduduwa's Son
There is nothing left to drag because it is settled

Great submission!
Pls, I'll like to know more about this Moba-Ilaje-Ijebu-Ife connections

1 Like

Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Shattuck(m): 5:25am On Nov 30, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Has Oba Akiolu ever gone to Edo state for Anything pertaining to Lagos or Bini...
Oba Oyekan never did
Oba Adele as well
That royal stool is rotation......
Did you see him paying respect to Oba of Bini Or Visiting him or any Lagos king ...But the Governor has to welcome him because he's a First class king........
But if Ooni comes to Lagos All the Obas in Lagos would welcome him including Oba Akiolu and pay him to respect... Same Ondo, Ekiti,Oyo Ogun....Even Kogi and Kwara except Ilorin......
The Alaafin and Ooni might be having issues but yet they respect each other
I don't think you understand my argument.
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Raf4: 5:34am On Nov 30, 2023
Stoplying:

This was written by a person who knows nothing about Benin. It is all trash, and again even if these were factual, it is still not what we call historical proof of Benin being founded by Ife !
You are incapable of accepting clear evidence, instead you want to push complete rubbish as evidence.

I've given you enough free lectures.

End.

You're flatly defeated!

Is it that meaningless map (just geographical drawings) that gave thousands of indigenous Edos Yoruba ancient surnames?
Is it your irrelevant map that makes Bini people to be worshiping Yoruba/Ife gods and having branches of Orunmila, Ogboni and other temples in Bini?
Is it your submitted map that instructed Bini people to be celebrating igue Odua (Odua festival) and igue Oranmiyan (Oranmiyan festival)?
Dey play o.
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Shattuck(m): 5:37am On Nov 30, 2023
tollyboy5:

Lets not capitalized on ignorance. The time the beni came to Eko there was nothing like yorubas.
So there was nothing like the dominating part called yoruba.
IJebu dominated their territory so do benin and others. If the benin decide to colonize the aworis in lagos it was never the business of the closest kingdom ijebu.
this is one thing they always fail to understand they think that Yoruba was a kingdom or a united brotherhood the ancient bini kingdom was larger and more powerful than any Yoruba kingdom.
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Shattuck(m): 5:49am On Nov 30, 2023
Mosba:
there was no such thing as Yoruba kingdom in ancient time, and the bini kingdom was larger than any Yoruba kingdom, there are accounts that a bini prince founded ife, Ile ife might have being influenced by the ancient bini kingdom, why you guys find it hard to accept this is because you look at the Yoruba as a larger ethnic group that the binis which is true, which makes it difficult to believe you might have been largely influenced but in ancient times there was no such thing as a Yoruba kingdom, if western history wasn't properly documented it would have been very difficult to believe Britain colonised america, or Britain was once colonised by Norway.
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Raf4: 5:52am On Nov 30, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
Ashipa was rewarded with the title of the Oloriogun (War leader) and he received the Oba of Benin’s sanction to govern Lagos on his behalf.

These small fries Binis,they are lizards who see themselves as crocodiles ! They just keep exposing themselves in their futile attempt to make themselves what they're not !

Now,take a look at the highlighted word up there: "Oloriogun", that's a clear Yoruba word, no controversy ! This means that who ever sent "Ashipa",another Yoruba word,to Lagos then was,certainly,a Yoruba man ! Lol, Olori = Head, Ogun = War ! Oloriogun or Balogun in Yoruba language means "a Leader of warriors". Ashipa is a common chieftaincy tittle that's found everywhere in Yorubaland. As a matter of facts,all the underlisted words are well rooted in Yoruba language but are today being used by the Binis. They ordinary have no meanings in Bini language :

* Iyaoba (Iya Oba) = The King's mother.

* Ayaoba (Aya Oba) = The King's wife/wives.

*Olori or Olorioba = The King's senior wife.

*Oba = coined from OBAtala,the first king in Yoruba land.

* Ashipa (Ashipaogun) = High ranked warrior who prepares other or lesser warriors for battle /war.

* Oyegun = a name that's common among the people from the family or lineage of well respected traditional chieftaincy tittle holders.

*All the deties inside the palace of Oba of Benin are all indigenous Yoruba deties - Ogun, Sango,Oya, Yemoja-Olokun,Osun,etc !

Oba of Benin is a Yoruba man.

We have told them severally that the official/royal language in Oba of Bini's Palace is Yoruba (ede Ife) not until recently, during Oba Akenzua/Ereduawa reigns (the 2 immediate past Obas) that they started to re write the history by hiding/erasing all these facts, including the burial of the heads of their departed Obas in Orun Oba Ado shrines in Ile-Ife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by RedAlert08(m): 5:54am On Nov 30, 2023
atobs4real:
Na now una go fear we Yorubas due to quality education and exposure and history in the cloud

Yes o, quality education like that of MC Oluomo and Portable.

1 Like

Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by BreconHills(m): 6:02am On Nov 30, 2023
Shattuck:
there was no such thing as Yoruba kingdom in ancient time, and the bini kingdom was larger than any Yoruba kingdom, there are accounts that a bini prince founded ife, Ile ife might have being influenced by the ancient bini kingdom, why you guys find it hard to accept this is because you look at the Yoruba as a larger ethnic group that the binis which is true, which makes it difficult to believe you might have been largely influenced but in ancient times there was no such thing as a Yoruba kingdom, if western history wasn't properly documented it would have been very difficult to believe Britain colonised america, or Britain was once colonised by Norway.

Oyo Kingdom?

1 Like

Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Raf4: 6:02am On Nov 30, 2023
Shattuck:

You're too emotionally feeble for this discussion. Can you mention a single Bini influence on Ile-Ife or anywhere in Yorubaland? I can show you numerous Yoruba/Ife influences all over Bini, starting from the name of the City, to numerous Yoruba ancient surnames all over Bini to Yoruba gods being worshipped in Bini etc. The current king and his late father cannot just turn the well known ancient history upside down now.
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Shattuck(m): 6:19am On Nov 30, 2023
Raf4:

You're too emotionally feeble for this discussion. Can you mention a single Bini influence on Ile-Ife or anywhere in Yorubaland? I can show you numerous Yoruba/Ife influences all over Bini, starting from the name of the City, to numerous Yoruba ancient surnames all over Bini to Yoruba gods being worshipped in Bini etc. The current king and his late father cannot just turn the well known ancient history upside down now.
my argument is largely in relation to the Lagos issue there are numerous towns in Lagos like the idumota eti-osa local govt and other areas who bear bini names, just trying to discredit that is what I find wrong.
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Raf4: 6:26am On Nov 30, 2023
Krismas:
grin LOL
U see, OGISO is two compound words OGIE meaning king and ISO meaning Sky or heaven. Ogiso means king from heaven.
Ogisos didn’t come from anywhere on earth. The were probably aliens! And their era passed away quickly

So you know that ogie is the proper Bini word for King and you people are saying that Oba is Edo word. What a confusion! What a lie!
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Shattuck(m): 6:29am On Nov 30, 2023
BreconHills:

Oyo Kingdom?
ok maybe in size

1 Like

Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Raf4: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2023
Shattuck:
my argument is largely in relation to the Lagos issue there are numerous towns in Lagos like the idumota eti-osa local govt and other areas who bear bini names, just trying to discredit that is what I find wrong.
Eti osa is not a Bini word. It's a common compound word in Yorubaland for "near or by or beside or around" like Eti-okun, Eti-odo, Eti-osa, Eti-oya, Eti-ile, Eti-oko, Eti-oja etc.

1 Like

Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Christistruth00: 6:45am On Nov 30, 2023
tollyboy5:
Christistruth00

As for the issue of ife people founded bini kingdom. That's what people should emphasize on instead of shying away from the truth that beni founded the city Lagos and were not the first settlers as everyone agrees.

Awori founded the City of Lagos and still own it today
Re: Eko Founders’ Controversy: Academics, Olota, Lagos Chief Tackle Oba Of Benin by Raf4: 6:46am On Nov 30, 2023
Stoplying:
As I keep presenting eye-witness written documents to back the fact that Lagos is just an other part of Benin, I would like everybody to notice that the Yoruba bring absolutely no evidence, all they do is throw insults and recount an unsubstantiated story.

Can you dispute the facts below that Ife founded Bini:
Another evidence is that they celebrate Odua (not izoduwa, ekeledaran or whatever) and Oranmiyan festivals in Bini - Igue Oodua, Igue Oranmiyan

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ibadan Explosion: CAC Documents Of The Mining Firm Carry Foreign Names - Makinde / Democratic Rule In1979 Was A Great Achievement By Obasanjo- Buhari / Mohammed Al-hassan Sadiq Resigns As Commissioner In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.