Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods (1532 Views)

MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North / How To Start A Beans Flour Business With 5k / India Offers To Buy N367bn Pulse Beans From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
*Introducing MaureenHD Beans: Your Shortcut to Healthy and Convenient Meals!*

Greetings,

I'm Maureen Ehirim, the CEO of MaureenHD Foods. We've been known for our commitment to quality raw beans. But we realized that our customers needed something more - a convenient, hassle-free way to enjoy this nutritious staple.

After meticulous research and thought, we proudly present to you MaureenHD Beans.

What sets us apart? Our beans are not just any beans. They're thoroughly cleaned and hand-picked to perfection. No stones, no pesticides, just pure goodness.

Our range includes the beloved Black Eye (White) and the delightful Brown (Oloyin) beans, all produced under the watchful eye of NAFDAC.

Are you a supermarket owner looking for a unique, quality product to offer your customers? MaureenHD Beans is the answer.

International or local distributor? We're open to partnerships that will spread the convenience and health benefits of MaureenHD Beans worldwide.

With MaureenHD Beans, you can savor the deliciousness of beans without the laborious task of cleaning. It's a win-win situation!

Join us in revolutionizing how people enjoy beans.

MaureenHD Beans - Clean, Healthy, Convenient.

Get your 1kg pack at your nearest supermarket today!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
MaureenHD Premium Beans is NAFDAC approved๐Ÿค

MaureenHD Premium Beans has both Local and International Barcode ๐Ÿ“Œ

MaureenHD premium Beans comes with Production date ,Best Before and Batch number๐Ÿ‘Œ

MaureenHD premium Beans sells like hotcakes! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

MaureenHD beans has a Traceable location ๐Ÿ˜Ž

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nice one Maureen

I like the branding and I also like the fact that everything looks organized... Keep up the good work

2 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by We4all: 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
This is highly commendable. I admire your business acumen. Your next stop should be well packaged and hygienic garri. I stop drinking garri years ago because of the unhygienic way it is processed and sold.

4 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by bassdow: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2023
tosyne2much:
Nice one Maureen

I like the branding and I also like the fact that everything looks organized... Keep up the good work

No be only to praise, how many you don buy ?
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by bassdow: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2023
We4all:
This is highly commendable. I admire your business acumen. Your next stop should be well packaged and hygienic garri. I stop drinking garri years ago because of the unhygienic way it is processed and sold.

No be only to COMMEND, and ADMIRE. How many you don buy ? You don buy ?
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by tosyne2much(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
bassdow:

No be only to praise, how many you don buy ?
No be only to attack person

How many you sef don order for? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by AffiliatesMoney: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
maureensylvia:
MaureenHD Premium Beans is NAFDAC approved๐Ÿค

MaureenHD Premium Beans has both Local and International Barcode ๐Ÿ“Œ

MaureenHD premium Beans comes with Production date ,Best Before and Batch number๐Ÿ‘Œ

MaureenHD premium Beans sells like hotcakes! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

MaureenHD beans has a Traceable location ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Do You Need Affiliate Marketers or Affiliate Promoters To Help Promote Your Products Online And Offline ?

We can help you on Automated Sponsored Ads And Direct Marketing Sales If You Need These Engagements.
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 12:07am On Dec 03, 2023
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our new Distributors and Marketers.

We have carefully handpicked a team of passionate and hardworking individuals who are dedicated to helping us bring MaureenHD Premium Beans to even more people.

2 Shares

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 12:07am On Dec 03, 2023
Our Aim is to provide high-quality premium beans to customers across the country.

We're grateful to have such an amazing team by our side.

Welcome to the MaureenHD Foods Family! ๐Ÿฅณ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2023
A new week is like a new bag of beans - full of potential and ready to be transformed into something delicious!

Just like beans, you have the potential to transform yourself into something amazing.

So, let's get out there and make something delicious!

#maureenhd premium beans
#bepassionateaboutbeans
#findyourinnerbean

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 5:58am On Dec 06, 2023
IF ITโ€™S NOT SCREAMING PREMIUM โ€ฆitโ€™s definitely not from us!

At MaureenHD Foods, we take pride in our locally sourced, sustainably produced beans that are free from preservatives.

We put extra care into cleaning our beans to ensure they're free from stones or shafts, so you can enjoy the best possible product. ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป

We consider HUMAN HEALTH FIRST and we put in extra effort to give our beans that satisfying, premium look. ๐Ÿ˜Š

When you choose our beans, you can be sure you're getting the very best!๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

And yes, weโ€™re open to marketers and distributors

#agrojagaban
#maureenhdbeans
#maureenhdpremiumbeans
#maureenhd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2023
My Ekiti sales rep just informed me that MAUREENHD premium beans is sold out in Ekiti!

Ahhh!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
EKITI PEOPLE I'M PROUD OF YOU ALL
MAUREENHD PREMIUM BEANS IS GOING TO BE A HOUSEHOLD NAME!!! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

It's not even upto 24 hours
MaureenHD Premium Beans sold out!!!
GRACE filled beans

It's clear that people value their health and are eager to support a company that prioritizes its customers!
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
May the Christmas spirit inspire you to be generous, kind, and compassionate, spreading goodwill and positively impacting those around you.

Wishing you moments of peace and tranquility during this festive season.

Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

Merry Christmas from all of us Maureenhd Foods

2 Shares

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 8:53pm On Jan 01
From all of us @MaureenHD Foods

Stay glued to this Thread๐Ÿค—

1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 7:40pm On Jan 14
If it's not *MAUREENHD PREMIUM BEANS, I don't know what you're eating! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Infact you need to overhaul your diet

Whoโ€™s your mummy of Beans again?๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
#agrojagaban
#maureenhdbeans
#maureenhdpremiumbeans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 10:11am On Jan 22
Do you know what's in store for your plate this year, according to your birthday month? ๐Ÿ˜‹

If you were to eat a particular beans recipe for one year according to your birth month, what's on your plate? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Share your birth month and the corresponding beans recipe with us! And let's see who your birthday mates are!๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 10:39am On Feb 05
Discover the taste of heaven in every bite with MaureenHD Premium Beans.

Our beans are packed with protein, fiber, and other essential nutrients, so you can feel good about what you're eating.

Our beans are perfect for personal consumption and make a great gift or giveaway.

You can't go wrong with MaureenHD Premium Beans. Plus, when you choose our beans, you're choosing a brand that cares about your health and well-being.

Healthy never tasted so good!๐Ÿ˜Š

To learn more about MaureenHd premium Beans or place an order, call or WhatsApp 08099495483

1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by hammer567: 11:13am On Feb 05
maureensylvia:
Discover the taste of heaven in every bite with MaureenHD Premium Beans.

Our beans are packed with protein, fiber, and other essential nutrients, so you can feel good about what you're eating.

Our beans are perfect for personal consumption and make a great gift or giveaway.

You can't go wrong with MaureenHD Premium Beans. Plus, when you choose our beans, you're choosing a brand that cares about your health and well-being.

Healthy never tasted so good!๐Ÿ˜Š

To learn more about MaureenHd premium Beans or place an order, call or WhatsApp 08099495483

So u mean to tell me that you are really the babe on that profile pic?

Na so i takedey ignore all of una thinking the profile is fake. grin
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 12:29pm On Feb 05
hammer567:

So u mean to tell me that you are really the babe on that profile pic?

Na so i takedey ignore all of una thinking the profile is fake. grin

lol!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Iโ€™m the one

1 Like

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by Hogwarthtrades: 8:35pm On Feb 06
suggestion f0r 2024 : You may consider etsy as another funnel to potential clients abroad. study competition, may need to figure out ratio quantity : pricing (shipping requirement for effective delivery and necessary regulatory requirement) to gain more grounds. shipping 1kg wouldn't make economic sense for clients, but who know? maybe bulk purchase option should be available for those who shop in such quantity Good Luck with 2024. Rooting for your establishment to continually prosper!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 12:23am On Feb 08
Hogwarthtrades:
suggestion f0r 2024 : You may consider etsy as another funnel to potential clients abroad. study competition, may need to figure out ratio quantity : pricing (shipping requirement for effective delivery and necessary regulatory requirement) to gain more grounds. shipping 1kg wouldn't make economic sense for clients, but who know? maybe bulk purchase option should be available for those who shop in such quantity Good Luck with 2024. Rooting for your establishment to continually prosper!!!

Awwww
Thank you so much for your suggestions and encouragement!
I appreciate you taking the time to offer your insights. I will definitely consider selling my products on Etsy and weighing the costs of shipping and regulatory requirements when pricing my products.

Your advice is invaluable, and I can't wait to put it into action this year๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by Hogwarthtrades: 5:34pm On Feb 08
maureensylvia:

Awwww
Thank you so much for your suggestions and encouragement!
I appreciate you taking the time to offer your insights. I will definitely consider selling my products on Etsy and weighing the costs of shipping and regulatory requirements when pricing my products.

Your advice is invaluable, and I can't wait to put it into action this year๐Ÿ‘

the token we can add to see the enterprise grow, we go do. Hopefully it works out.!.

1 Like

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 10:52am On Feb 12
Beans are kid-friendly and nutritious!
There are tons of fun recipes to try.

The next time you need a kid friendly meal, MaureenHD Premium beans are the way to go.

They will be a hit with the whole family ๐Ÿ˜‹

#agrojagaban
#maureenhdbeans
#maureenhdpremiumbeans

1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 5:15pm On Feb 22
3 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM OUR BRAND๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

1. The quality of our beans is unmatched. They are processed to the highest standard s of CLEANLINESS , SAFETY and HEALTHY to eat.

2. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and we're always here to answer any questions you may have.

3. We value each and every one of our customers. When you buy from us, you're not just a number - you're a part of our community.

We care๐Ÿ˜Š
Come and be a part of something special ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

#maureenhdbeans

1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 11:22am On Feb 26
Letโ€™s have it๐Ÿ˜…

Good morning everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 9:28am On Mar 04
Conversation between a Major supermarket manager and I

Me: (gives tons of reasons why they should buy MaureenHD premium Beans)

Manager: But we already have similar products. Why should we buy yours?

Me: (explains the unique selling points of my products)

Manager: I see. Well, I'll give it a try. I'll take a few cartons as samples, but only if you're willing to give us a two-week sales-or-return option.

*(SOR means sales or Return which simply means supplying buyers with products to sell which, if unsold after a specific period of time...in my case I was given two weeks, can be returned by the buyer*

Me: Absolutely, that's no problem. I'll deliver them to you tomorrow.

Three Days later, my phone rang. It was the manager!
I didn't know what to expect as it was just three days after supply

"Hello, this is the manager of the supermarket you visited a few days ago," he said.

"Oh, hi! How are you?" I asked.

Manager: I'm doing well, thank you. I just wanted to let you know that we've already sold out of the samples you gave us. Can you bring us some more before Noon, please?
And can we have a larger quantity this time?" he said.

Me:๐Ÿคฉ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 4:42pm On Mar 06
We're excited to announce that we have successfully pushed MaureenHD premium beans into the open market. Yes! You can now find our premium beans in the open market.

We started out with the goal of making our premium beans accessible to everyone, and now we're expanding our reach to include more markets.

We're just getting started, and we have big plans for the future. Our goal is to become a household name and provide premium beans for everyone.

Thank you to all our customers who have supported us so far.

You can also find us at supermarkets.
#maureenhdfoods

1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 5:58pm On Mar 07
"ShopRite left Kano, and another supermarket (Nine9) took over at the same location, Ado Bayero mall.

If you know me well, you'll know that I don't take chances. I walked into the supermarket, introduced my brand, and used my closing sales skills.

With the grace of God, I was able to close a deal with them.

I'm pleased to inform you all that you can now get MaureenHD Premium Beans at Nine9 Supermarket, Ado Bayero mall, Kano

Come be part of our success story
#maureenhdfoods

1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 5:43pm On Mar 10
Happy Motherโ€™s Day from all of us @ MaureenHD Enterprises

1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 10:34am On Mar 11
Tell us in the comments : whatโ€™s your ideal meal combo for MaureenHD Premium Beans?

#maureenhdfoods
#maureenhdpremiumbeans
#maureenhdbeans

1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by MMempire(m): 11:34am On Mar 24
maureensylvia:
Tell us in the comments : whatโ€™s your ideal meal combo for MaureenHD Premium Beans?

#maureenhdfoods
#maureenhdpremiumbeans
#maureenhdbeans
Premium Beans + Oats.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Globe Re-insurance / Lets Expose This Fraudster / Help! I Need To Transfer From Paypal To Alertpay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.