Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods (1537 Views)

MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North / How To Start A Beans Flour Business With 5k / India Offers To Buy N367bn Pulse Beans From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by puskin: 3:52pm On Apr 05
Yanga dey sleep, trouble go wake am.

So lemme get this straight you traveled to do biz with someone and the person disappointed U and low & behold you stumbled on the OP's number and decided to call her out of the blues because your initial appointment failed and she didn't respond to your liking.........then suddenly she turn bad person. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by puskin: 4:00pm On Apr 05
maureensylvia:
(Screenshot conversation ii)
@seun nlfpmod Dominique

A good name fears no accusation.

Rest assured, the matter will be treated.

2 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by waziri4biz: 5:33pm On Apr 05
concho:

Exactly
Oga Dr. Maureen is not only a trusted business woman she is a revolution in the agro industry. She earned my respect and trust without asking. I remember my very first dealing with her when I told her the drop off location for my bags of rice was too far and she used the best words ever "I gat you don't worry I'll fix handle it" exactly what a customer wants to hear. Oga you are just a bitter and desperate person who wants to pull down anyone who does not satisfy your greed and desperation. I am willing to support a defamation lawsuit against you if she's willing to sue your sorry ass.

1 Like

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 9:33am On Apr 10
puskin:

A good name fears no accusation.

Rest assured, the matter will be treated.

👏
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 9:33am On Apr 10
Happy Eid-al-Fitr from all of us at MaureenHD Foods!

As we celebrate this holiday, we send our heartfelt greetings to all our Muslims around the world. 🌎

May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family.

1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by StreetMedia: 12:41pm On Apr 12
I commend your effort so much and sure you are made already. Congratulation!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 8:18pm On Apr 15
StreetMedia:
I commend your effort so much and sure you are made already. Congratulation!.

Awww
Thank you for your kind words sir
I really appreciate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Insure A Start-Up? / Libertyreserve Account: The Alternative Option To E-gold / I Need Trucks To Buys For Haulage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.