Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods (1542 Views)

MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North / How To Start A Beans Flour Business With 5k / India Offers To Buy N367bn Pulse Beans From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by Hugoempirecargo: 5:19pm On Apr 04
concho:

Envy who exactly?? Lol
What’s your definition of doing well ?
Did I ask you to stop patronizing her ?
I only advised you to be careful

Don’t even think I will attack your personality yet , we are not even .

I won’t show you evidence either (yet) , I just gave an advice , you can take it or leave .

And I will be here to read your story sooner or later .

Same way we warned people of a certain lady in 2015. It took her years and 20 pages on NL to manifest . Read her rise and fall below . She got to a point where she was even flying business classes to give seminars

https://www.nairaland.com/2153616/nairalander-tales-onions-business

What happened at the end ?? What happened to investors money ??

I trust you are having a good day

We have your pictures, and location. If you don't take this down .I personally would take it up and you will bring your evidences.

We will invite Maureen to also come and clearfy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by Hugoempirecargo: 5:35pm On Apr 04
concho:
Bro ,

Is one picture enough ??

Do you need more ?

As I said , who ever wants to see me should request and meet up in any of my branches in any eastern state , I’m not like her . I’m always available

So you don’t even need to stress your self

She is actually the worst human I have seen on NL since I became a member .

Meet me at ShopRite ONITSHA TMRW

3pm

If you don't. I will come for u legally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by Hugoempirecargo: 5:46pm On Apr 04
concho:
I don’t take back my words and I will not reply you again unless you need an Address

I said that I would issue an address if you need to see me

It’s so disrespectful for YOU to ask me to meet you .

AndI’m disrespecting my self by replying you

Don't worry

I have your address already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 5:50pm On Apr 04
concho:

Be careful when dealing with this woman .

She is very unreliable , disrespectful, selfish , egocentric and cunning .

Writing out of experience

My attention has just been drawn to a derogatory statement made about my person and business by a certain Bonaventure Chinonso Oluka on this platform, while there is no need to join issues with the faceless individual, I consider it necessary for record purposes to debunk the false allegations and demand that the said individual retract the offensive post within 24hrs.

Other legal steps are also being contemplated and the situation will be dealt with accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by concho(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04
maureensylvia:

My attention has just been drawn to a derogatory statement made about my person and business by a certain Bonaventure Chinonso Oluka on this platform, while there is no need to join issues with the faceless individual, I consider it necessary for record purposes to debunk the false allegations and demand that the said individual retract the offensive post within 24hrs.

Other legal steps are also being contemplated and the situation will be dealt with accordingly.
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by Hugoempirecargo: 6:30pm On Apr 04
concho:

Madam/Nne/Aunty

You are ;

Wicked

And

Heartless

I cant wish the way you treated me for even an enemy

On WhatsApp , you said that you were replying me just in case I want to talk on Nairaland before you blocked me . You only care about your reputation on NL and not humanity . You were sounding like you did nothing to me on WhatsApp in case I want to bring the screenshots here . I’m not that Childish

I regret the first day I dialed your number

I even figured out that you just unblocked me on WhatsApp too , lol .

You thought I died in Kano?? No I didn’t . I even know you thought I would open a thread about what went on between us , I won't still do that . I will just need to place a warning where it’s necessary .

If you need any more thing to assist you with how ever way you want to deal with my review of your personality , ask on Whatsap and I will be willing to help you with it

Just change , that’s all I need from you . I have also forgiven you for the way you treated me, but there is need to Caution others too .

You decide on the way you treat people and also decide their reaction .

Goodluck

So she should carry you and take you to where she gets her deal abi?

Because na only you get sense

Even God wet create you no carry you go heaven straight as them born u

Why do you like to sabotage another person business

3 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by Hugoempirecargo: 6:34pm On Apr 04
concho:

Madam/Nne/Aunty

You are ;

Wicked

And

Heartless

On WhatsApp , you said that you were replying me just in case I want to talk on Nairaland before you blocked me . You only care about your reputation on NL and not humanity . You were sounding like you did nothing to me on WhatsApp in case I want to bring the screenshots here . I’m not that Childish

You thought I died in Kano?? No I didn’t . I even know you thought I would open a thread about what went on between us , I won't still do that . I will just need to place a warning where it’s necessary .

If you need any more thing to assist you with how ever way you want to deal with my review of your personality , ask on Whatsap and I will be willing to help you with it

Just change , that’s all I need from you . I have also forgiven you for the way you treated me, but there is need to Caution others too .

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by mikhe2(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04
concho:

Madam/Nne/Aunty

You are ;

Wicked

And

Heartless

Goodluck

You are avery childish person. I want you to post the convo you had with her No be man you say you be? You say person misbehave give but you no get anything to talk about. Be like you get entitlement mentality

3 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by mikhe2(m): 6:40pm On Apr 04
concho:

Madam/Nne/Aunty

You are ;

Wicked

And

Heartless

Goodluck

Maureen will stress herself out and travel to the farm to get supplies for her customers, and you are curious about her business secrets. If it were your wife, would you allow her to tell a stranger the secret of her business? You be really ozuor

1 Like

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by kristonium(m): 6:43pm On Apr 04
concho:

Madam/Nne/Aunty

You are ;

Wicked

And

Heartless

Goodluck

And yet sounded like she defrauded you.

See how you have landed yourself in trouble.

Next time always control your temperant.

Don't be too quick to destroy other people.

1 Like

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by concho(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04
Hugoempirecargo:

Post call recordings too and text messages .

Use this energy to write your own positive review of her personality instead

My customer base is 32,000 . Write a review of my personality and watch how I handle it . People reserve a review page on their website for a reason . It’s call to reposition
. I know a lot about branding , so I handle prospects with care .

Bro , do I look scared to you ??

You possibly don’t know who you are dealing with . Funny enough , I won’t still attack your personality as we had/have no business

I got defamed by a bank and lost close to 120m . I don’t have an account with them , I have never had any kind of encounter with them let alone misunderstanding . It took me 3 months to check if there is atom of truth in what they said . I even went as far as motioning for multiple meetings before escalation at my end .

Some People have lawyers on retainers bro

Same bank won’t do anything to a customer who warn people to be careful with them based on his/her experience . Because he/she actually had that experience with them . I won’t do a thing too , I doubt you don’t have a lawyer close by, otherwise you won’t be here ranting

You don’t just treat people anyhow and start threatening with law suits
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by Hugoempirecargo: 7:14pm On Apr 04
concho:

My customer base is 32,000 . Write a review of my personality and watch how I handle it . People reserve a review page on their website for a reason . It’s call to reposition

You possibly don’t know who you are dealing with . Funny enough , I won’t still attack your personality as we had/have no business

I got defamed by a bank and lost close to 120m . I don’t have an account with them , I have never had any kind of encounter with them let alone misunderstanding . It took me 3 months to check if there is atom of truth in what they said . I even went as far as motioning for multiple meetings before escalation at my end .

Same bank won’t do anything to a customer who warn people to be careful with them based on his/her experience . Because he/she actually had that experience with them . I won’t do a thing too , I doubt you don’t have a lawyer close by, otherwise you won’t be here ranting

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by Hugoempirecargo: 7:17pm On Apr 04
concho:

Bro trust me, if it was my brand you are framing up like this. God knows I won't be this gentle with you

You can't come to my page and be telling customers to be careful...what audacity

You are just angry and you felt this is a way of retaliation

Thiz is not just bad. It's EVIL

If you had a means you would use rat poison too

4 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by Hugoempirecargo: 7:19pm On Apr 04
Hugoempirecargo:

Bro trust me, if it was my brand you are framing up like this. God knows I won't be this gentle with you

You can't come to my page and be telling customers to be careful...what audacity

You are just angry and you felt this is a way of retaliation

Thiz is not just bad. It's EVIL

If you had a means you would use rat poison too

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by Hugoempirecargo: 7:37pm On Apr 04
concho:

Mouth maker

“If it’s me , if it’s me”

You won’t still do anything if it’s you , trust me .

This is 21st century , people must speak out .

People give their review on leaders and important people in the society, not to talk of you that no body knows he is alive

I’m done with you anyways .

Mugu

U claim u lost 120m. Have u seen 2million before?

You just proved to us that you are actually sick and need help

My doctor will contact you by 9am tmrw... She's a shrink. You need help

Mr 120m

3 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by concho(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04
Hugoempirecargo:

Mugu

U claim u lost 120m. Have u seen 2million before?

You just proved to us that you are actually sick and need help

My doctor will contact you by 9am tmrw... She's a shrink. You need help

Mr 120m

From onset , I said that I will give you a branch address .

On getting there , you will Confirm what ever you need to confirm

Please I don’t have up to 100k , this one you are in the South east .

Spare me when planning your next Terror, I’m broke sir
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 10:52pm On Apr 04
(Screenshot conversation)

1 Like

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by maureensylvia(f): 10:53pm On Apr 04
(Screenshot conversation ii)
@seun nlfpmod Dominique

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by REUBEN010(m): 12:55am On Apr 05
concho:

Hello Concho,
Considering the whole narrative, I would say you are very wrong. Your choice of words are inappropriate. You know how important reviews are considered when making decisions especially when it involves business transactions.

When making a request from someone (especially a stranger), you should be prepared for either a YES or NO answer. Now, drawing conclusions on the premise of your conversation with Maureen, the favour you are requesting from her is a business secret that she can only divulge to whomever she please to.

Your venturing into foodstuff business automatically makes you her competitor. So, will you expect a competitor to expose classified information to you?

Just like others, I've also done business with Maureen and she has proven to be a young woman of integrity and proven records.

I would suggest you kindly bring down your post because use of the words UNRELIABLE and CUNNING is slanderous and can cause damage to her brand's reputation which won't benefit you either.

Don't allow this experience destroy a cordial future business relationship you may develop with her. I can tell you for free that Maureen is a woman of integrity with a good heart. Just look for a way to work with her.

Cheers!!!

5 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by concho(m): 1:39am On Apr 05
REUBEN010:

Hello Concho,
Considering the whole narrative, I would say you are very wrong. Your choice of words are inappropriate. You know how important reviews are considered when making decisions especially when it involves business transactions.

When making a request from someone (especially a stranger), you should be prepared for either a YES or NO answer. Now, drawing conclusions on the premise of your conversation with Maureen, the favour you are requesting from her is a business secret that she can only divulge to whomever she please to.

Your venturing into foodstuff business automatically makes you her competitor. So, will you expect a competitor to expose classified information to you?

Just like others, I've also done business with Maureen and she has proven to be a young woman of integrity and proven records.

I would suggest you kindly bring down your post because use of the words UNRELIABLE and CUNNING is slanderous and can cause damage to her brand's reputation which won't benefit you either.

Don't allow this experience destroy a cordial future business relationship you may develop with her. I can tell you for free that Maureen is a woman of integrity with a good heart. Just look for a way to work with her.

Cheers!!!

“Cunning” and “Unreliable” are personality attributes/traits . If a brand sue you for using it on their director , then they would spend all their ROI on attorney fees suing different people on daily bases

I wilI love the fact that you all are judging by her own narrative , cut and join screenshots

I’m not even ready to say a thing beyond my initial warnings here . She is not reliable, she is cunning and i can say it anywhere

You can’t do what she did to me to your worst enemy .

We had some calls before the cut and join screenshots she sent you . She should look for a way to share the recordings too with you .

Thanks for your concern tho , I’m fine
Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by concho(m): 2:00am On Apr 05
REUBEN010:

Hello Concho,

Cheers!!!
though I don’t have problems with her not revealing names of markets in Kano , but even at that , this woman has opened different treads on Nl claiming to be the goddess of Kano market and her willingness to assist anyone who want to be in Kano (images attached )

Should I even be wrong if her inability to reveal market names is my provocation .

But it’s not , i was shocked that this person that comes to NL every now and then to sound like a messiah can treat a fellow human the way she treated me .

She doesn’t owe me anything, yes , but she is not what she preach on NL .

I don’t blame you either , A distance town is close to some people .

Una go beat pikin and ask her not to cry lol

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by mikhe2(m): 7:40am On Apr 05
concho:
though I don’t have problems with her not revealing names of markets in Kano , but even at that , this woman has opened different treads on Nl claiming to be the goddess of Kano market and her willingness to assist anyone who want to be in Kano (images attached )

Should I even be wrong if her inability to reveal market names is my provocation .

But it’s not , i was shocked that this person that comes to NL every now and then to sound like a messiah can treat a fellow human the way she treated me .

She doesn’t owe me anything, yes , but she is not what she preach on NL .

I don’t blame you either , A distance town is close to some people .

Una go beat pikin and ask her not to cry lol

Maureen refused to give u her source and you're calling her wicked and heartless, if that's your definition of wicked and heartless so be it

Mumu going about asking a woman for her trade secret

You dey call her to ask her how to get her source, you wan use her source to climb. The one she posted in nairaland is not enough for you

You want to be spoon fed
You didn't even tell her you're coming and I won't be surprised you lied that another person number is unavailable even if it's true, who in his right sense will give u a source like that ozuor

Go and find something doing and stop trying to damage the reputation of a hard-working lady, you're simply pushing her to higher level if u think you're tearing her down

Ode that came to reap where he did not show

You dey challenge woman as she no gree give u her trade secret aby u think she dey do charity work, na ur type dey beat woman

Keep wailing ozuor

5 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by tammyf: 7:53am On Apr 05
concho:

Haba .... This is unfair ... I HV dealt with this same lady you are slandering for the past 3yrs.... Ordered goods over and over again to portharcourt. Referred others to her .no single bad news .they have also been recommending there's .there is something you are not telling us . The Maureen I know is not hidden .she is keen about her supplies . This is the same thing that has landed someone in jail defaming someone else's business. I don't know who you are but stop it cos karma is real.

2 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by abiambo(m): 7:54am On Apr 05
concho:

Oga , you lie. Maureen is a woman I have bought several things from including bag of rice, cartons of fish , livestock from in the last 2 years….

She’s far from disrespectful, and very honest. Even when I had issue of reselling one time she sourced for a buyer for me….

Please, don’t bring down a hard working woman like her, them no plenty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by OwoukoUrua(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05
concho:

You lie 😂
You think it's everyone you can manipulate

2 Likes

Re: Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods by Whobedatte(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05
concho:

“Cunning” and “Unreliable” are personality attributes/traits . If a brand sue you for using it on their director , then they would spend all their ROI on attorney fees suing different people on daily bases

I wilI love the fact that you all are judging by her own narrative , cut and join screenshots

I’m not even ready to say a thing beyond my initial warnings here . She is not reliable, she is cunning and i can say it anywhere

You can’t do what she did to me to your worst enemy .

We had some calls before the cut and join screenshots she sent you . She should look for a way to share the recordings too with you .

Thanks for your concern tho , I’m fine

Mr Concho
Kindly dissociate me from this .
I am her customer and I came to buy grains (rice) from her which I would use for Ramadan cooking in Kano mosques for Iftaar .
Contrary to your perception, I didn't come to source for goods . I have met with her several times in Kano and she has been a honest business person which I can actually recommend for anyone for buz purposes Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shopping On Ebay / Someone Should Please Tell Me The Postal Codes Of Apapa-iganmu And Apapa / Details Of How To Start A Whole Sale Food Store Bussiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.